Famous actor here, I'm in one of the most recent CW show

Famous actor here, I'm in one of the most recent CW show

Hollywood made me cynical, AMA

*Farts*

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Heh, sorry about that. Had some Jews for lunch.

*Notices shit in pants*

God fucking damn it, not again.
Oh well, might as well lick it off.

What are Hollywood parties like

Two-part question:

How do I get into acting when I have no connections?

And I how do I get connections?

How many times were you fiddled as a kid?

Yes, well done. This is what I expected from the shithole of the internet.

>famous actor
>on a cw show

first question is why do you lie about being famous?

Did she ever give either of you a handjob?

literally prove it

Who in Hollywood is not a pedophile

How many Jews you fucked?

Boring I guess. Good if you want to get movie/tv deals.

You expected an autist to NOT show up in your thread? Don't take it personally, he shows up everywhere.

>Famous actor
>CW

In your opinion, who is the most famous person ya met? also pics of proof?

timestamp proof or gtfo

Do theatre for a year, or "accidentally" bump into an actor in LA.

Is that the mom from Suite Life?

Your thread was shit to begin with. Might as well shit in it. Thinking anyone is going to believe your garbage.

Has working in Hollywood made you more aware of the "Jewish Question"?

>was totally long?
Says the guy who named his child "brit"

I'm pretty well known, I've been acting for a while now. You've probably seen me pop up in a few movies

HOWEVER

How long have you been acting? You ever land any big movie roles? How long did it take you to get your first speaking role?

Tits or gtfo

with timestamp

>I expected it but how can this be?

are you in one of those capeshit shows?

Do you like wine? Any spoilers for upcoming dc shows?

Name one movie you're in and for how long.

Who's you're waifu?

Okay, how?

Can you name at least one work you've appeared in?

Well she does have two hands and I'm sure you two only have one dick each...

because that one sprouse (I forget which one) is the only modern actor that seems cool enough to go on Sup Forums

Not posting pictures, will post something in relation to this on Twitter, you'll have to find my handle first, whoop

How long were you in LA before you first thought you made it? How long after that did you realize you didn't actually make it? When did you finally make it? How long after that did you begin to hate Hollywood? How much longer into the future do you see it taking before you embrace the evil?

are you cole sprouse

post pusy?

Do you like wine? Any spoilers for upcoming dc shows?

Who was a bigger slut Brenda Song or Ashley Tisdale?

Obviously Brenda.

IS the casting couch real?

Have you ever met Annasophia Robb?

I met Kevin James a couple of weeks ago. I was just looking for something new to read at a local bookshop when I saw him next to me. I said "Hey, you're Mr. James, right?" trying to sound as casual as possible. He turned back and glared at me for like a whole fucking minute, I was too scared to move. Then he just said "What the fuck is your problem, sport?" like he was fucking Gatsby or something. I was speechless so he just kept asking like 10 more times until I replied "nothing". That was when he started laughing and shouting "PRANKED, TOTALLY PRANKED DUDE", after which it came a session of inexplicable fart noises.

He was so focused on making these sound as real as possible that he didn't even notice I was moving away from him. I tried to get back to my business but I couldn't help hearing how he was asking a guy who work there if they had books on mall cops. The guy was just trying to explain that those probably don't even exist, but he wouldn't hear a word of it. He just said "Do you know you are talking to, kid?". He finally bought a book by Camus, in its original language, and left the bookshop pretending to speak French, when he obviously didn't. I could hear him shouting in the middle of the street "Sacre bleu!" for like another entire minute.

>Jughead is shitposting on Sup Forums
I'd buy it.

Did you bang Betty?

I don't see why anyone famous would do an anonymous AMA like this

Noones going to believe you unless you post proof, and if you post proof your career might take a hit for being associated with Sup Forums

So I assume everyone in these threads are just LARPing

>upcoming
OfCo

Erm, there's that black lightning coming up, and they are thinking about doing a live action young justice, which I'm going to audition for

sure...

Leave while you can.

Reveal yourself faggot

Twice

Do you know if any other actors browse tv?
Are you actually rachel bloom?

>going to Sup Forums to do an AMA
>going to Sup Forums to do anything other than Banepost

Why are you here?

to inflate his ego.

>which I'm going to audition for

Which part?

Holy fuck someone had the same line of thought as me.

He said one of the latest CW shows so my first thought is "okay, i'm guessing Riverdale". So who on riverdale would possibly post on Sup Forums? Dylan playing jughead is a decent possibility.

So what's up Dylan? Do you prefer betty or veronica? I think veronica is superior.

As a kid did you like brenda or ashley more?

What's the largest amount of money you would consider giving to a stranger to help them out?

Do you have paypal?

Can I have whatever your answer to question 1 is? It would help me a great deal. Thank you.

PLEASE BE RACHEL BLOOM OR ROSE MCIVER

Of all the famous people you've met, who's the biggest asshole?

she's an uppity bitch, right?

Describe those experiences in as much detail as possible. Did she fart in your presence? Was her face fuzzy? Did she mention she wanted to marry me?

KJ Appa seems nice

Go to bed, Emily

Are you even popular enough to get a superhero part of these shows or are you just auditioning for supporting characters?

There are loads of other actor's and "celebrities" who post here. A fellow Actor introduced me to this a few weeks ago.

I made a post jokingly promoting my show, I know a few memes

Best actors to work with?

Hmmmm....I have use for you.

Anything I can get my hands on really, pretty wild out here

>I know a few memes
name at least 5

>i know a few memes

do you like the bbc?

>no proof
>people still reply

This. Just fuck off and make it a bane thread if you're not posting tits/and or proof.

I doubt emily would post here, she would be met with nothing but vile and disgust because she almost single handedly ruined and continues to ruin Arrow.

But just incase it ever was her, i wish the writers would kill you off already, you should have been dead 3 seasons ago.

Bane?

>There are loads of other actor's and "celebrities" who post here
no there's not

>I know a few memes
>a few

This is obviously a role playing thread.

No, I'm more into twinks.

>There are loads of other actor's and "celebrities" who post here
Henry Cavill right?

Why don't you just go for roles in video games. Lot's of famous people are doing that now.

But you're a twink yourself Dylan, why would you be into other twinks?

Ever considered voice acting?

>he's a gay faggot
Fuck this thread I'm out of here

Not gonna say, it's bad news. You'll basically know who I am if you haven't figured out already

Post a pic of yourself prepping the BBC like you were made for. Fuck the white race and fuck drumpf

I'll suck your cock for a thousand dollars.

Brandt can't watch though or else he's got to pay a hundred.

>implying your boipussy isn't getting moist at the prospect of a famous twink being here

What made you so cynical? Are you gonna kill yourself?

I've auditioned for 5 student-made short films, and I haven't gotten any of them yet. How much longer before I should give up?

It started as a bit of an incest fetish

I have a "Cult" following heh
I'd consider myself popular enough

post benis

IS IT DYLAN?
ITS DYLAN, RIGHT?

It's Colton Haynes you gays

What is your favorite cartoon?

I'm back tracking your IP with a GUI interface OP, soon the world will now you're part of the alt right

When did you mistake this place for reddit

The Bane meme from ~dark knight rises
The Subway one was hilarious
The fappening

And a bunch of other ones

Tell the world he's a homosexual too