Germany, NO!

Germany, NO!

British parents watch as German neo-Nazi is jailed for murdering their Oxford-educated son with a shotgun 'purely because he was English'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3685085/British-parents-watch-German-neo-Nazi-jailed-murdering-Oxford-educated-son-shotgun-purely-English.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IifncS9Uqnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kill the anglo

>Zielezinski
kek must be buthurt about the slavic enrichment

>neo-kikezi
>killing the very people Hitler wanted peace with
>kill the sons of murderers and blaming them like niggers blame White people

Stoemkeks strike again.

Inb4 D&C

Germans at it again.

oy vey lads, the aryans know

SHUT IT DOWN!

>whites oblivious to the hordes of tens of millions of raging shitskins invading their nations
>fight eachother instead
where did everything go so wrong
>the jews
I know know, another answer please

its like another shoah

>had not suffered
>shot in the stomach with a shotgun

Kekd at that picture

fire up the engines lads, looks like Dresden 1.0 wasn't enough for these filthy Aryans

>their Oxford-educated son

?

>(((neo-Nazi)))
>killing a white solely because anglo or germanic
>not blasting away the sandniggers

disgusting

That's right. As attractive as the uniforms are,and the blitzkrieging, and so on is, if it comes down to it we'll kick their kraut asses all the way to belsen and back again just like we do every other time.

>Zielezinski
>German
We know who was responsible for this

Why do europeans hate each other but are totally fine with sand niggers?

I never understood neo Nazis, if they want to stop Degeneracy and race mixing then why do they go with the most ineffective and autistic way possible? It's equivalent to Muzzies who claim to be the "religion of peace"but beheaded those who disagree with them.

WW1 & 2, and being in Germany like Poles are in England are the only motives I could imagine with any logic to it, otherwise I don't get it.

11 years for murder? Little harsh, isn't it? I mean the victim was white, so it's not as bad a crime.

>anglo
>white

>Kill white guy
>Meanwhile let rapefugees rape your women

>Neo-nutjobs falling for kike divide and conquer memes
Anglos and Aryans are brothers in the fight, not enemies. We should stand side by side against white genocide.

who cares?
women barely qualify as human

Who is the guy on the left, who's face is shooped on the real guy. I see the face posted everywhere.

As lomg as they stay away from my waifu it's fine.
Which i think they will since furries are haram.

This time the US will be on Germany's side.

The beady anglo MUST BE STOPPED!

Anglos are definitely the enemy. Just look at my country, yours, Canada, and Australia.

Anglos are vile - Jew tier, even. They look Jewish too.

Sir Russell Brand, a British political figure from decades ago who was quite Nationalist, formed the British Union of Fascists political party.

B.E.A.D.Y ANGLO

a FUCKING beady anglo is what he is.

He is actually very cool. See video below:

youtube.com/watch?v=IifncS9Uqnk

Oswald Mosley
Brittish Fascist who wanted a refenderum on the war and former husbando of /his/

I legitimately believe the British Royal family have been Rothschilds since around Victoria's time. Too many coincidences and close friendships.

Look at a picture of the Duke of Kent, then look at a picture of Jacob Rothschild. They've seeded themselves into Royalty and the Queen definitely looks Semitic.

yes Anglos are disgusting aren't they

>Sir Russell Brand
top lyl

Sir Oswald Mosley.

So you're gonna nuke yourself?

he believed the move to Germany meme

*Cor blimey lads, it's like anotha Blitz.

Thank you, mememasters. Kek at all his pictures

Damn, he's /aesthetic/ as fuck.

Check the white Demographics of the US.

Most whites have German blood in them. The Anglos got cucked very Badly by the Eternal Kraut in the 1800s.

>Le evil Germans are starting to kill white people now.

Good now you are getting it back fucking Anglos. touch one more Pole bastards.

>Too many coincidences and close friendships.

Please elaborate. I agree, the Queen looks very, very Semitic. Her curly black/brown hair. Her overbite. Her big lips. Her hooked nose. Her big round eyes. Her low hairline. She doesn't look British at all.

>Now
But Germans always killed more white then anyone else

>This time the US will be on Germany's side.

Sure. Go down like Japan, or Italy, or Turkey in dub-dub-one etc; everyone who teams up with those losers winds up in second place. And don't even get me started about the myth of German engineering.

NOT A GERMANS: YOU ARE AMERICANS. WHAT PEOPLE WERE 200 YEARS BACK DOESN'T MEAN SHIT. when will you Americans stop bullshiting with this muh heritage shit.

B-BUT GUNS ARE BANNED THERE

funny isn't it

US has been hijacked long ago

Problem is whole Europe will be on Germans side. Brits have no allies on continent especially now that they Brexit'ed , which ironically lifted the support for EU on the continent hehe. So Europe + America - Brits + Australia + Canada= ?

+ Russia defo joins the continent too.

I am not an anti-Semite and I've never been an anti-Semite. Anti-Semitism is hatred of all Jews on account of their race. I attack some Jews on account of what they do but never on account of his birth.

I kek'd hard

We are Americans but the user claimed that we were Anglos. I simply pointed out to him that genetically we are closer to Germans that's all.

Culturally we are very different.

>DOIZE EBIL NATZEEZ QUICK REED DIS ARTIKOWL OY VEY

Those are the self-reported demographics, and have often been shown to be inaccurate.

>The prosecution team at Berlin Regional Court did not prove it was a hate crime.
I guess that really is only reserved for shitsking and jews.

Holy fuck is this true? Prince George's grandmother is named ((((((Goldsmith)))))))

>Princess Kate’s mother, Carole Goldsmith (maiden name ) is the daughter of Ronald Goldsmith and Dorothy Harrison who were both jewish. That makes Carole Goldsmith jewish and, according to jewish law, her daughter Princess Kate Middleton would also be jewish.
>Bearing this in mind that would make Prince William and Princess Kate’s baby boy Prince George born on 23rd July 2013 jewish as well.

Ofc you are Americans. What was British died 300 years ago.

one of the options is American, the whole thing is null and void because that removes the fucking point of the census

I bet this was the eternal Anglo guy.

Still plenty of Anglos left in Maine. Looks like we have some work to do....

DELETE THIS

>He's still surprised to find Jews at the top of most hierarchies

It is American because these people are an amalgamation of Europeans and have no real knowledge of their ancestry.

Anglo guys last name seems to imply far-off Dutch descent and ''German'' seems to imply Polish/Jewish?

Kek regardless.

exactly, so the census is null and void

Anglos btfo.

Brit dude looks like Assad

Prettygud.png

Perhaps but it is clear enough to demonstrate that many German descent in US still hold on to that identity, while the rest of Europeans don't.

Pshhhh, why don´t you just shut the fuck up

QUICK!

Pick your fighter!

>implying the Anglo is not our real enemy

Yeah because red army soldier are named "...ki" and married German women.

Pisses me off this kinda shit. If he was a shitskin, nigger or otherwise, i could understand it. But an englishman? Shit, english are germanic (generally) so what the fuck?

Seriously?
>be german
>women are raped in your country
>go shoot a british man

Seems fucking legit.

You haven't unlocked the best character yet, you fucking noob.

Chill, Hitler had a weird love story with the anglo sphere tho he wasn´t too fond of the concept (cultural melting pot) of the U.S.

They're not banned, they're just licensed.
Germany has 30 guns per 100 people and about 3 gun murders per week.

GOOD JOB

Hanz didn't have a problem with all the refugees but the English bants were just too much

Why is germany still thus upset about brexit. They just have to accept that their great shitskin empire will never be.

fag krauts

BEADY

German Neo-Cuck more like it. Why doesn't he take it out on the Muslims?

>They just have to accept that their great shitskin empire will never be.

> this meme again

It's okay kike. We know it's you.

I am fine with the Melting Pot so long as you have Compatible Europeans. Many Hispanics are white so I suppose I am also OK with a large portion of them.

There are may problems though with this model.

Aren't Anglo Saxons and Germanics different?

YES! It's beggining.

i give it a 9/10. great adaptation, would meme again

#rekt

>I am fine with the Melting Pot so long as you have Compatible Europeans.
Pls, elaborate

>"married" german women
yeah and then they took them to their little cottage in the forest and absolutely didn't under any circumstances rape them and leave. dirty russian soldiers occupying the country of their sworn ideological enemy would never do something so barbaric.

>muh pure Aryan women would never cuck their husbands

Crap 11 years is a joke.
This is worse than sweden.

(i.e. a nation of WHITE EUROPEANS).

Historically US was about comprised of 85-90% Europeans and it worked just fine despite their slight Ethnic Differences.

When you start bringing in people with very LOW IQs, then you start to have problems.

obviously. it's because he's the best so he's the hardest to get, you fucking huemonkey.

Europe has been at war for probably thousands of years when it was just white people in charge.

Germany is a prime example of this. Why did they agree with Russia to carve up Poland.

Now modern day Nazis, they do nothing about million of refugees, but cannot handle British banter.

England can never get along with Germany.France is now just Africa.Germany is dead.

I see, thanks for explaining it.

Take a german girl that is seconds before being gang raped by dozens of russians as a thank you