Black Sails

"Probably won't see Idelle's bare tits again" edition

BUMP

i completely zoned out during this scene and the scene with the french bitch and the old lady and dont feel like i missed a single thing

All you need to know about the scene between the giraffe and the old lady is that Jack finds out where Flint is going so now there's a total of 3 parties out to kill him.

Scene in the OP forced Anne to consider forgiving Max, at least that's my summation.

claiming my piratefu

Got nothin' to watch suppose I'll give this show a go.
It's good I imagine?

First season is weak. Gratuitous sex, weak characters, plot devices that don't work together. It picks up steam around 8 eps in and is kino the rest of the way. S4 now with only 2 eps left.

Even in S1 though the cinematography is great. John Silver carries the rest of the cast, S2 picks up right where S1 left off.

as long as flint, dooley and the jap pirate survive i'm fine with whatever happens

At least he died before he was allowed to betray Flint with the rest of the dirty shits.

None of them will. In treasure Island the story is the treasure is buried on Skull Island.

6 of Flint's men helped him bury it and then he killed them all.

All Israel Hands survives because he is killed by Jim Hawkins in the story of TI.

That means six pirates, plus Flint and IH. That's eight. IH and Flint survive. The others don't.

It wouldn't be right if a non-TI character would carry the cast, especially the main guy.

Survivors would be Silver, Israel, Billy and Ben Gunn, likely marooned by means of trying to save his own ass.

thx lad. I'll start watching.

I just finished the episode, and I don't like that they put a bit more on Max than Skeleton Island.

But then again, all those Philly scenes were very calming. I fear that Jack will definitely die, if not by Flint, by getting caught by Woodes and then hanged.

How the fuck is Flint going to kill 6 of the 8 best fighters on his crew when he doesn't even know he's being pursued and has only one person helping him?

S1 is literally selling the show as "GoT with pirates and slightly better humor".

HEAVING BOSOM
E
A
V
I
N
G

B
O
S
O
M

Idelle fucking made it. She got where none of her whore mates has reached: Civilization. Good end for her.

Wish I could say the same for Samurai Joe.

And Featherstone never got to say goodbye to his "lover".

He got hanged in real life. I'm only surprised they didn't have Anne on the ship with him when it happened and she only lives because she's pregnant so that they could have set it up that his and kid with her was Jim Hawkin (which hey they still might do).

I watch this show with my SJW lesbian sister, who watches it for obvious reasons different than mine. Discussion is next to impossible. Non-stop Max shilling on her end. I try to say I like Jack and she says how he was a slaver and condoned Max's rape and deserves to die more than any other cast member. Fuck.
At least I have Sup Forums.

Also, so I assume Joji may betray John and help Flint, along with the others, aside from Israel?
Because man Joji was Flint's right hand man for ages. And Dooley's been John's right hand man forever, too. They should've swapped roles. Then again, that'd entail Joji speaking, probably.

I remember you from last thread. I don't get where she has a hateboner for Jack. He's not even the worst slaver in the series and S1 he never really thought much of Max much like everyone else except Anne.

>tfw no one to talk this series with because no one has heard of it.

Anyone who couldn't feel for Jack after his speech to Woodes Rogers last season about his father and how far he's gotten in life is a monster.

Yeah.
Well as said, he "condoned her rape" by Vane and gang, owned slaves PERIOD despite it being like the 1700s, is a "coward", is "selfish and endangers Anne for dumb reasons" said reasons being his legacy and story, shit like that.

She also thinks he's terrible for going after Flint, when it's that cunt Max's idea. She'll bash him for the same shit she praises Max for.

Flint is cunning and ruthless.

Flint's combat level is very high. He basically matched a top condition Black Beard after having been starved and dehydrated on an Island for weeks. He's also cunning as said.
I honestly get frightened by him at times with how fucking brutal he can be. Like that entire stranded in the middle of the ocean bit where he was losing his shit, he was intimidating as fuck.

If that's the case I can't wait for Joji vs Hands, but it would definitely be one sided.

He also stalemated Vane when Vane got the jump on him and we all know how much of a beast Vane is.

More than that survive. Altogether there are 17 pirates in TI that served with Flint. I'm guessing Rackham shows up and fucks up Woodes plan but is beaten in the end, there's a nasty fight between the two shore parties which ends with Flint and Israel making it out, Ben gets marooned because he runs away like a pussy when the crew starts going at each other, Silver finds a way to escape with Maddie, Billy runs away (or perhaps kills Maddie, and the African woman that Silver ends up marrying is Max. Silver's wife is described as an African woman that manages his business affairs.) Woodes gets ran off the island for being broke and not being able to regain the support of his local statesmen, fucks off back to England and writes a book about everything he did and gets rich off of that, which is actually what happened.

The tempest starvation was probably one of my favorite parts of the story because he reminds everyone that he is a man who will never care for his crew other than the ones close to him.

Such a shame we hardly saw Ben Gunn. For a prequel, they sure know how to mishandle one of the main characters of the book.

>My name is Ben Gunn, and I do fuck all for this season and the last.

I enjoyed Jack's character development especially since I paid him lesser mind in the first season. He's like the fuck up who keeps winning in life, and when he tries to do more he fucks up worse but he still wouldn't give up, even if it means going toe to toe with the most cunning pirate captain and the ruthless governor.

My only disappointment is that he never got Anne preggoes.

I forget, was Billy engraved with the TI map or did he just have the map with the location of where Flint buried his shit?

That was totally my headcanon for Hawkins, right next to Idelle being Mrs. Hawkins with Featherstone.

desu I suspected Samurai Joe was going to be one of the six dudes Flint kills. Although for some reason I thought they'd throw DeGroot in.

Billy was given the map by flint and he was also with him when he drunk himself to death, according to TI. still i dont know how they can pull this off, given the current state of their relationship...

I zoned out a bit during th Philadelphia scenes but if Max rejected the offer than what was the point of that entire arc?

Literally to get Jack to try and kill Flint and to confirm MaxAnne

Well she'll either find a way or give up on the revenge plot entirely, plus it's one of the feminist explanation that made sense that unless he becomes Eleanor, she cannot truly trust that her husband to be will interfere or worse, degrade her as nothing more than a wife and bearer of his child. What will become of the plot, I cannot truly say, but I do know that she'll probably fuck Anne senseless in one of the remaining episodes.

I just realized that she completely fucked Jack. He's sailing to some wayward, deserted fucking island, risking his life and limb to kill Flint and it's all for nothing, both him and Featherstone.

What a fucking cunt. And Anne's OK with this?

>Literally to get Jack to try and kill Flint

Yeah I get that, but still, it dragged on too much and beyond that the entire thing was a chore to sit through.

Does anyone think they'll fuck history and have Jack die on Skeleton island or do you think he'll still be executed elsewhere?

Her lack of reactions is what bothers me. It's no secret the show runner ships the pair to hell and end but if nothing comes out of this other than MaxAnne it would be a very huge disappointment to the relationship of Jack and Anne.

>Cache trade for Jack in S3
>"Do you sincerely believe that Anne would just let the cache go knowing that she would never see the man she loves again?"

Her role in the deal is off, basically Max wont rule Nassau at all.
Jack can still get the deal, though, if he kills Flint, I THINK.

I saw a spoiler image of Jack covered in chains, so I dunno.

Where?

Here, posted several episodes ago, tho.

niggers everywhere and stronk wymon ruin yet another show

That already happened when they killed Black Beard.

Wasn't that the trailer where he was heading to Guthrie's mansion and everyone thought he was in London facing execution because his hands were together not because of chains but because his balls were freezing.

I don't really get it either. I don't see how either of them thought the plan was likely to succeed and now with literally no solid intensive left it's a complete waste of time.

Although, I guess you could say Jack would of still tried obtaining the treasure regardless because it's Jack, but fuck. Why take a chance like what Max did? She's overcome worse than a man trying to undermine her word and there's still no possibility that would even happen. I don't get it.

>niggers weren't the largest population on colonial islands

You need to go back.

Surprised you didn't say anything about the bi pirate captain.

Ohhh yeeeah, you're right.

:D

>Jack can still get the deal, though, if he kills Flint, I THINK.

idk, was that even stated? Granny Guthrie didn't seem to want Jack on the seat.

Well technically they do need someone to die, and Jack's the only captain they know.

You now realize that Flint shaved his head due to his receding hairline and not because of him going punished mode.

oh kek, that ruins the image but not too much.

I miss his bun though.

Fucking Goldberg making characters act weak just to get his pair ending.

>I guess you could say Jack would have still tried obtaining the treasure regardless
That's what he should've done in the first place, instead of going to Philly. Max played him like a fiddle and Anne's apparently OK with him dying (or at least getting extremely close to it, consider that Woodes already wants to kill Jack and Flint will join him out of sheer self-preservation once he realizes that Jack is hunting him) for nothing.

Treasure Island is going to be pure fucking kino

You know, if Michael ever funds it again...

Great, this show is nearing its end and I still don't know which show to replace that void in my life.

With this being Starz most popular show in the history of the network

Treasure Island isn't a if, but when

Wouldn't that be Spartacus?

Really? Youtube views on its trailers haven't given me much hope.

Did Spartacus even get that sequel series?

How are they going to spread treasure Island into a series though? All tv adaptions have been mini series/TV movies because that's how long you can really stretch it.

A miniseries straight to netflix. They only need like 8 episodes much like S1.The rest of the hour-long padding is what had happened to Nassau, to Max and the other survivors and possibly Maroon Island.

>You killed my friend.

given the time frame don't be shocked if someone tries to steal someone elses identity.

>no tits
cool thread bros

They won't.

TI is a pretty lame story compared to Black Sails. 80 percent of TI's value is "look at these big bad pirates from way back when on one last adventure before retirement" type deal, mixed in with a coming of age story, and none of the characters outside of LJS are particularly interesting.

yes but given TI using Black Sails lore, I'd say it stands a strong chance of being interesting ala "a gritty remake".

Daily reminder that Edward Teach gets completely destroyed in battle while he had superior numbers, superior vessle, and a superior position. He throws all that away to board a boat that was obviously set up as a trap.

This raises a fair point...

...So I motion that in this thread we honor Idelle's body of work, because it's doubtful we'll ever see it in its full glory ever again.

And this was supposed to be spoilered.

>forgot to spoiler it again
>right after I said "And this was supposed to be spoilered."
I'm done!

we barely (ha HA!) saw them to begin with.

>ywn suckle Idelle's perfect pale tits while she jerks you off and looks bored

jdimsaffs

>Lise Slabber

More like Lise slobber on them titties!

WE SKELETON ISLAND NOW

It starts taking a nosedive around the end of S2, when the witch gets slugged in the head, and the main cast goes all "muh darkness."

S2 was dark from the very first episode tard.

Ned Lowe is by far the most evil character the show ever had.

I found it hard to take Ned Lowe seriously, because he looked like a 90's grunge singer

i dont think thats the case, ive seen pics of the actors from like the 90s and he has the same hairline, of couse huuuge temples but the same hairline

>tfw I just realized the chick who played Eleanor's maid is Flint's IRL wife
turns out she's a Kiwi too

Wait, Flint is a manlet?

DUDE WOMEN PIRATES LMAO
>DUDE WOMEN PIRATES LMAO
DUDE WOMEN PIRATES LMAO
>DUDE WOMEN PIRATES LMAO
DUDE WOMEN PIRATES LMAO
>DUDE WOMEN PIRATES LMAO

He's listed at 5' 10" and she's at 6', apparently
She's a tall girl for him

No, his wife is just freakishly tall.

>6'3''

How will this show end ?

Flint vs Silver?

she's like a giraffe mixed with a praying mantis

Whoa, and they never even talked in the series.

Yes, and judging by the interviews from episode 3, it seems that Flint could live on with the TI corpse belonging to another, say Jack Rackham.

Discount pirate Ramsey.

Billy and IRL wife doesn't help with that fact.

WHOT

>be 5'10
>be a bond villain
>marry a 6'3 goddess with masculine bone structure from a race of giants
>ensuring your sons will be forever alpha

If you're a manlet you need to be taking a page out this book. Seriously. Why fuck some short 10/10 when you could fuck a tall 6 and save your bloodline

Well first off you gotta be a 9/10.