I thought it was pretty funny

I thought it was pretty funny.
At the very least it was genuinely confrontational, and I think we need more of that.

Guy Heaven Gym was gold.

Bad goy, dissent is bad, just listen and believe.

if adult swim dont bring this show back, ima start screamin. ima start screamin onnat ass. i be like... i be like OOOOOUUUUHHH.

Dat'l be the last thing they ever hear, bitch.

I'm so fucked... I'm dead... That's it, I'm dead.

Sam, if you did a shot for shot remake of the Budd Dwyer tape, you would have my undivided attention and approval.

im not sam you big silly goose

it was the first new show in a while that actually was interesting and weird and felt like something that should be on adult swim

thats exactly what sam would say

you made too much anti jew jokes you anti semite

Then your tastes are under-developed.

>Sam is s crying on Sup Forums about his cancelled show
#insurance

i not sam you fucking dumb cunt

why?

Nick crashing the car into the house is the best part of that bit

You asking why your tastes are under-developed if you find MDE funny?

Hey. I see what you're doing here.

The show was fucking awful. Let's not pretend that it wasn't for the sake of, "B..but the jews!"

>At the very least it was genuinely confrontational, and I think we need more of that.
Not on a comedy channel programming block we don't
I can understand that he was going for something different, but it didn't really work out, so you can't really fault the network for pushing him out

>Not on a comedy channel programming block we don't
why not? I'm genuinely curious.

>why not? I'm genuinely curious.
Because obviously the programming on said block has to be funny first and foremost. It CAN be confrontational, but we don't "need" more of it specifically on a comedy channel programming block.
I'm sure it could work on another channel that features edgy, confrontational programming

World Peace was very funny though.

Nice meme, Sam. None of you faggots even cared before the show was cancelled. There was maybe a handful of really autistic Sup Forumstards calling in death threats and shit. Outside that, nobody cared.

How, exactly?

Obviously everyone is entitled to their opinion. Personally, I wasn't a fan of the entire style behind World Peace and I felt that the majority of the jokes fell flat.
I'm sure the majority of Adult Swim's fans feel a similar enough way
But I wouldn't really care about what the majority of Adult Swim's fans think, Mr. Pickles lasted longer than this show.
I also think that budget has a lot to do with why the show failed. They only had so much money because they are relatively new and they had tons of expenses, I'm sure, with no powerful players backing them. This would also add to the comparison of Mr. Pickles, because animation can be dirt cheap

>say literally anything positive about MDE/WP
>"HI SAM XDDD"
What a tiresome imbecile you are.

yes. And you just stalling and being unable to articulate a reason only shows me that you are having some knee jerk reaction to the show out of some petty reason.

By all means, tell me what makes it funny without resorting to "naming the Jew" or some innocuous shit about Donald Trump?

The only time I laughed was during the wall show when things got particularly meta, but I did enjoy watching it.

>having to deal with floods of MDE threads and Sup Forums bait
>weeks on end
>constant bitching and moaning about how it was cancelled
>IT IS FUNNY I SWEAR REEEE
>I'm the imbecile
>for being sick and tired of all of you

Ah so you're upset about people having different opinions to you, that's quite autistic.

Yes, that's exactly it. I hate different opinions. Silly me. I didn't realize constant Sup Forums screeching about Jews cancelling an adult swim show day in and day out was labeled under "opinion". I am such a monster.

Get the memo that you disgust most of this board.

the same people in these threads refuse to admit they were obviously quite opposed to the show ideologically, they will only offer faux criticism in the vein of "oh well it just wasn't very funny"

Because it wasn't that funny, or even that successful.

Right. Cool? It still wasn't funny or that successful.

I didn't like the jokes and it bothered me how they would seem to repeat the punchline a multiple times in a few different ways.
Maybe there's some sort of meta joke that's super secret that I didn't understand, but for the most part I just saw poor parody and absurdist humor.
Honestly, the only "confrontational" aspect I even noticed was that they weren't specifically trying to be PC. Not that they were trying to not be PC, but that they didn't really care. Which is nice, but that doesn't necessarily improve the humor. There still has to be a joke. If there's a punchline that only makes sense in a specific non-PC context, sure, but I didn't really see much of that