What the hell was his problem?

What the hell was his problem?

Best character imo.

His force level was so high he got blind

I don't know. He kept on saying his name over and over, which was really weird (I am Wan Widaf Orce, Andaf Orce is with me).

Speaking of which, who was Andaf Orce? That slightly darker Asian looking guy who seemed to be tight with him? I assume that they were cousins or something.

man, don't you guys get tired of reiterating the same old memes every time a new film or character comes out? i mean, it's like repeating the same joke at a party for the hundredth time. takes a certain type of special to continue perpetuating this shit.

He had to shill for China

I'd laugh, but that literally wasn't even funny.

You're on the board where "BANE" has been considered epic for five years and "JUST" is getting close to three. You can handle this.

shameless insert for the chinese audience

pretty much backfired because he was gay for the black heavy weapons dude and the chinese are mega homophobic and racist

BAZULORP!!

2nd best scene in the movie behind the Darth kicking ass scene.

It was a shit movie desu.

Are you kidding me, he's blind.

No, you're wrong. It was funny.

>chinese guy in a movie is chinese propaganda

What the fuck has America done to you? Are you all like this over there?

nah, i'm at wits end. always thought that Bane and JUST shit was moronic, too. i'm mainly here for the banter when there's a good show on. i don't think there's been much good or witty discussion since Mr. Robot and True Detective s2, but i could be wrong.

Why did he flinch at dirt in the eyes if he was wearing a helmet?

Was nice to see a chinamen instead of another spic or black or woman, him and the other guy were the only good members of the team aside from the rabbit that I want to fuck

It definitely wasn't senpai. You can't say your own post was funny. Doesn't work like that.

I think what he means is he was put in the movie so that the Chinese would watch it, unlike TFA.

They confirmed he's bi and getting an origin story

>Flicks sand at a man who's wearing a helmet
>Said trooper actually acts like he got sand in his eyes
Im so glad I never saw this.

Hilarious quip. Do you write for Disney Marvel?

They stole his character from the elder scrolls moth priests.

Now THAT was funny.

Wrong. It made me laugh. If your own joke doesn't make you laugh, then it's not funny.

>I've never heard of the blind warrior trope

Holy fuck kys

It was actually quite funny (I'm another guy)

I hated Ip Man.

It doesn't have to do with being a warrior. It has to do with being so religious that you can basically see through super powers.

Not either of them and not in America, but if you are denying the trend of major movie productions now including Chinese people (the whole shitshow of Transformers 4 ffs) for the extra shekels then you are delusional

Get out

Or maybe it's just because there are more Asian actors around now and China isn't N Korea the 2nd.

His problem is how he kept reciting his mantra while being shot. This makes him stupid. This makes his faith for Force look like a stupid superstition

Then his pale after seeing how stupid it was did exactly the same thing. This makes him even stupider

Baneposting for the win!

Good.

Sorry.

What's even the point of wearing that useless white armor?

This movie was incredible terrible.

>being this bluepilled
Hint: if a character's race has no bearing on the story then that character is only that certain race for pandering.

White skinned actors are the default because there are so many of them so when a movie has a different race character that means they had to go out of their way to cast that character. Studios don't like to go out of their way to do anything so they'd only cast non-white-skinned characters for a specific purpose. Again, because white-skinned actors are the overwhelming majority in hollywood.

I bet you can't name any character played by a minority that did not have their race as a part of their character.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE??

Ok Cletus.

Hint: I ain't reading that shit.

I loved him but for fucks sake, I kept waiting for him to whip out a light saber and he didn't

Naive bullshit. Blacks are getting included more in the last few years for diversity reasons and the Chinese in the last 3 or so years for the shekels. That's all there is to it.

entire SW saga is based on some asian fortress movie

even the jedi knights wear robes

inject a real asian with monk-like memes into the movie - whitey goes batshit crazy

he jerked off to much, and was kicked out of the jedi academy.

Fuck
for some reason I thought this was a Seven Samurai thread

It's called The Hidden Fortress, by Akira Kurosawa. Definitely one of the biggest influences for Lucas alongside Flash Gordon. George also originally wanted to cast Toshiro Mifune as Obi-Wan.

Rogue One actually used/referenced some of George's very early script ideas for Star Wars. For example the Whills (Chirrut and Baze are both Guardians of the Whills).