Weren't earlier times better for Eastern Europe? Not rich but no one starved, there was order and no degeneracy...

Weren't earlier times better for Eastern Europe? Not rich but no one starved, there was order and no degeneracy, everyone had a certain future, people were more decent etc
Overall a happier era, would you agree?

It was never a good time to be eastern European.

that's the same shit that every old person here says
I'd rather have my country become below-Africa-tier than turn c*mmunist again

Eastern Europe = Europe that did not benefit from American sphere of influence. Aka Europe in its 'raw' form.

Are people starving in East Europe today? Shocking if so

But it already is, outside of Transylvania

>American education

more like the backward feudal breadbasket of capitalist western Europe which created capitalism and the US.

whatever helps you sleep at night, László

Ever since those Huns and Slavs came along it's been pretty lousy

It's the truth and no amount of name-calling can change it

I am a Nuslav

Handsome, wealthy and educated.

>Weren't earlier times better for Eastern Europe?
Yes. Fucking Mongols spoiled everything.

USA created modern Western Europe via Marshall Plan. That's what makes the West the West and the East the East. After Europe destroyed itself in WWII, USA rebuilt the West, Russia (aka the biggest European power) rebuilt the East. Guess which half is better?

You can even see it in Germany which was sliced down the middle--USA rebuilt West half and Russia rebuilt East half. USA did better than Russia

US soldiers are welcome in Estonia

I think we were included in the Marshall plan in Yugoslavia tho.

>Not rich but no one starved
Yeah except the times where your food was rationed and you had to stand in line for 2 days.

>there was order
Yeah, police were the biggest criminals out there. Getting batoned and left unconscious for being outside at late hours? Great shit mate, ordem e progresso.

>and no degeneracy
Prostitution was rampant. Corruption was rampant. But i bet your concept of "degeneracy" is "fucking with niggers" as usual for a polturd. Communist states invited shitload of africans to fuck our women, study for free to hopefully go back to their shitholes and spread communism back home. And let's not forget the dozens of thousands of mixed-race children born to Russian women who had the opportunity to fuck negroes that came for the summer olympics. Golly gee.

>everyone had a certain future
You can still become a factory worker if you want.
How about not being able to enroll in a university because you were born in the wrong "class"?

>people were more decent etc
Yep. State owned electronics store got a delivery of TV sets?
Better go and buy 6 of them so I can keep one and sell the remaining 5 for 300% of the sticket price.

>Marshall Plan.
Not true for all countries. We didn't take a penny from you. C*mmunism is the reason eastern europe is a shithole

They gave aid but it was not part of Marshall Plan.

>Although all other Communist European Countries had deferred to Stalin and rejected the aid, the Yugoslavs, led by Josip Broz (Tito), at first went along and rejected the Marshall Plan. However, in 1948 Tito broke decisively with Stalin on other issues, making Yugoslavia an independent communist state. Yugoslavia requested American aid. American leaders were internally divided, but finally agreed and began sending money on a small scale in 1949, and on a much larger scale in 1950-53. The American aid was not part of the Marshall Plan.[52]

I never knew that though, Yugoslavia was independent from Stalin and even got foreign aid (if not Marshall plan money). Why is it still poor?

The money trickled down to Finland :)

Not true :)

>Weren't earlier times better for Eastern Europe?
Yes, I wish communists came back, everything was better under their rule. People had jobs, buying homes was affordable, food was plenty, and poverty was nonexistant.

Fuck Americans for ruining the one thing we had going for us

>Yugoslavia was independent from Stalin and even got foreign aid (if not Marshall plan money). Why is it still poor?

I guess cause of Ottoman occupation, which delayed industrialisation and denied education, cause of the difficult terrain, and cause of the recent war. Slovenia, which was administratively a part of Western Europe until 1918, is today the wealthiest Eastern European country.

You sound exactly like one of those 70 year olds who confuse youth with political systems.

What do you mean by "earlier times"?

Is food not plenty today? Can't you grow food? We have tons of food here I wish I could send it to you.

no

Please remove Central Europe from this pic, thank you

>Is food not plenty today?
Not for everyone, poverty is rampant.
>Can't you grow food?
Theoretically I could, but not everyone is in the same position as our family.
>We have tons of food here I wish I could send it to you.
That genetically modified frankenfood, not even starving African countries wanted? No thanks.