American """"""""children""""""""

>american """"""""children""""""""
>already self centered degenerates before they reach the age of 12

youtube.com/watch?v=evEuhgu9J6E

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1468259516100.webm
youtu.be/xMNMdGq-NOE
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html
webmshare.com/play/NE7zW
youtube.com/watch?v=4J5Jbg_r6UU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Netherlands
>questioning anything

How can you even function with all that THC in your body?

what the actual fuck am I watching

Top kek

That was painful to watch, he looks like a tranny kid too.

Why are Americans so subhuman? I'm glad you'll be replaced by normal people in 2050 by us mexicans

that's a girl

>he

It's already publicly accepted that she uses vocabulary like fucking and holy shit? When I was 11 I didn't use those words much and I didn't use them publicly. Hell, even today I don't use them in public

I think there's already some degeneracy that is corrupting her. I wonder when it will be accepted that older dudes buy themselves young ladies like her and fuck them

If by normal people you mean blind af, then you have a point.

>It's already publicly accepted that she uses vocabulary like fucking and holy shit?
it gets worse:

I thought it's funny.

Nope.

yes, you idiot.

why is her head so poorly proportioned

she looks like an alien

fetal alcohol syndrome?

>poland
>function
shut up you potato-faced pale nigger

>fetal alcohol syndrome?
most likely. the same mother that would drink during pregnancy, would allow her kid to become a youtube degenerate

How old is she?
Even if you let a kid have unfiltered access to the internet it should take her some time to reach and become part of the shitty places of the internet.

why would it take time? Sup Forums has been mainstream for years. and youtube is filled with cancer

The Jews has won. Only Armageddon could free us from the impending hole of vile that's fastly going to be propagated from these young people.

Well if this is any indication of where the US goes, then clearly, it won't be possible to maintain public order there. Look at Mexico, Brazil or Africa

i think she has an older brother using her as a means to youtube fame

Jewnited States is already doomed. they have a growing nigger problem, and their politicians are owned by israel/saudi arabia (saudis even own most of the US debt) and they want to enter an EU-like union with mexico and canada.

>i.4cdn.org/gif/1468259516100.webm
no, no.,no...no...God

no...no...no

those fucking kikes. And to think, one time ago, they were the Lord's chosen people. It's their media, their system of bad that's turning our kids into cancer. It's over.

She behaves like the average 12 y.o. here.

I miss Hitler so much..

>implying selfishness and self centered are bad things

Get out of here communist.

>one time ago, they were the Lord's chosen people
the higher you are, the lower and harder you fall.

>I miss Hitler so much..
kill yourself you ape. hitler would have executed your worthless ass.

>t. brainwashed amerifat

I would drag my dick through a landing runway that is riddled with broken glass and junkie used needles while strapped to the bottom of the wheels of a plane flying close enough to the ground for penile friction to occur just to have a conversation with the mute retarded guy that heard her fart through a walkie talkie

average 12 year old? But then you're the first liberal cultural marxist state, aren't you? And that's because one of the Rothschild Princes lives there and has had his fortune there for decades, that's why the Jews destroyed you guys first.

Is that a girl or a boy? Sounds like boy but has the hair if a girl.

Little shit.

Her forehead game is strong like Russia.

>mfw Nu/pol/ were the ones responsible for giving this cunt all of his/her "e-fame"
>now Nu/pol/ is pretending they had nothing to do with its recent popularity

>shut up you potato-faced pale nigger

>being this butthurt

wow, I guess weed isn't enough to end anger

>calling people "nu-Sup Forums"
>posting degenerate sam hyde the pol-meme-stealer
kys

These kids though are so fucked and the scary part is YOUTUBE HASN'T TAKEN THIS FUCKING THING DOWN. They're encouraging it. God save us all.

It's fucking over. Next she'll be fucking her dog or something even worse. Damn!!!!!

we shot their sexual equality shit down but the Jews are here man, the Rothchilds has several investment firms and brokers here. We're gonna get fucked up like Brazil.

It's like a demonic imp that got possessed by some motherfucker than got the electric chair.

Soul transferred felon biker.

At first I hated this.

But then I realized I was actually exactly like this at her age.

Had this exact same shit happen to me to where a teach got mad that I finished my homework during class.

>she'll be fucking her dog
already legalized in Canada.

>inb4 people spout some MK Ultra nonsense

and now you shitpost on pol. not a bright future for her then

Bruh, we had the largest nazi party outside of Germany the late 30s and we almost allied with uncle Hitler in WW2 but decided not to after muricans threatened to bomb us to oblivion.

I don't know anything about that, but we did have a huge degeneracy influx after our military regime ended.

Didn't watch the video.

If it's mental illness, call it that. Don't call it self centered, because the most successful people care about themselves more than their neighbors. See: Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, George Soros.

>twelve year old girl using curse words

Pure
Degeneracy

Last weekend I walked past a basketball court while I was taking my dog out. It was filled with little kids, probably around the ages of 8-14.

These kids were screaming fuck, shit, damnit, and pretty much every curse word. No one even blinked an eye. Times are really changing and changing fast.

>implying

Also I take back what I said because this:

youtu.be/xMNMdGq-NOE

Is NOT okay

>posts the "kys" reddit meme
>gets loltrigert by Sam "Shitskins Need to Die" Hyde

End your life

this person browses Sup Forums

she's like 25 I think with some goofy disease

They're fucking dogs in Canada? I gotta google this, this can't be real.

REEEEE WHAT HAPPENED TO CHILDREN PLAYING IN A PARK CLIMBING TREES BREAKING BONES ETC

Cant wait for the "ive got my period" episode

Bullshit. That ain't no girl.

Gotta be some little boy with some biker 1% or wannabe metal father.

Has the glam metal hair.

That ain't no girl, unless it's reincarnation gone wrong.

She has been raised on Sup Forums it looks like.

Same. She's pretty intelligent and red-pilled actually

Isn't she Canadian though?

Oh that Benjamin Button shit or whatever?

That makes me feel a lot fucking better.

It's no different here, though. Look at the fan base for 'Dutch' rappers - almost every twelve-year-old in this country is talking in Moroccan/Berber/Papiamentu/Creole slang.

Nope shes 11.

From what i saw its her older brother whos the 4channer/pol user and them seem to have a very good relationship so hes rubbing off on her

>Didn't watch the video.
then shut the fuck up.

not just curse words:

western """"civilization"""" is dead.

OMFG FUCK THIS EARTH.

>only rebbit says: kill yourself
kill yourself

lol fuck off.

>german
>pedo
no surprise

is there a difference?

you need to get out of
RANDSTAD
A
N
D
S
T
A
D

Oh God why, not even I,who swears alot, use that many slurs or talk casually about sex toys.

does this chick have the andy milonakis disease?

So hes the new Andy milinokis?

This video represents why Sup Forums should have a better age filter than "Are you 18? Click Yes or No"

This shit is horrifying. This is some new level brainwashing. This kid is totally brainwashed. She speaks like she's possessed. So many curse words. I don't remember any of my colleagues acting and speaking like this when we were her age. That's so sad, depressing and out of this place.

pic related: boy - me, cat - humanity

>literally tells people to "go back to their fucking safe space"
>not Sup Forums approved
?

yeah she's purely clickbait I wouldn't personally watch her

shut up Mehmet

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html

lol like what? enter your social security and scan your ID?

thin upper lip,

large distance between nose and upper lip

turned up nose

eyes far apart

I would diagnose 10/10 FAS

webmshare.com/play/NE7zW

youtube.com/watch?v=4J5Jbg_r6UU

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUCK

This shit is the most unreal thing I have ever viewed on the internet. What the hell is even going on in this world.

Wake me up pol. I don't want this anymore.

Now instead of their first broken bone with 12, they have their first anal prolapse at that age, progressive.

Canada is part of America, you know.

I wish God would destroy us already

holy kek

>you need to get out of RANDSTAD
That's where nearly all young people in the country live. It's where the future population of this country is concentrated, and it's not looking good. Even the white kids idolize, dress like, act like and talk like foreigners.

NOT all Jews, but the Jews are at the heart of this. It's all theirs, all of it. Sure, we've all done our fair sure but not as consistently as they have.

This is bizarre, feels like something Tim and Eric.

Degeneracy and minor cringe aside, she reminds me of a tiny LeafyisHere.

>the future
nah mate, they're the useless dead weight. not gonna do shit except for low skilled, low paying jobs

>all these nations arguing in the thread

The only things that are wrong here are that she's 1) a child 2) a little girl 3) she swears 4) public person. You should not swear if you're a kid, you shouldn't swear if you're a girl/woman, you shouldn't be a public person if you're a child and if you're a little girl too, obviously.

So yeah, but she seems smart for a 12yo kid, she also makes videos herself probably, so that's good too. I think it's nice overall if not for those things I have mentioned, I was the same when I was her age.

They may be useless dead weight, but they hate this country (again, that includes the 'reverse-assimilated' whites) and in twenty years they'll outnumber us in numbers of fighting-age men.

Do you think they'll stay quiet forever? That they'll let us "kankertata's" live?

how's it feel toothpaste knowing that a little girl probably archived more in a year, than you in your whole life?

>Degeneracy and minor cringe aside, she reminds me of a tiny LeafyisHere.
>Degeneracy and minor cringe aside
>LeafyisHere.
That kid is cancer.

they'll die young because of YOLO/drug culture.

>youtube channel
>achievement
kanker mof, kanker dom

SHE'S CANADIAN

THE USA DISAVOWS

We want our bicycles back, mof.

> OMG she knows words and phrases I knew when I was 7.

THIS KIND OF DEGENERACY MAKES ME SICK TO THE VERY PIT OF MY STOMACH

She's Canadian? Fucking makes sense.

LeafyisHere is a down syndromed faggot who talks like a 12 year old who just discovered Sup Forums, that abortion and his kiddy fans need to be in the next ISIS mass beheading video

Yes, she is from Leafistan.

This shit has to be scripted, I mean, no 11 year old could think this up. And no kid could do all that editing. When I was that age I jumped off the roof to see what would happen.

The kid is probably just an actor and the more views she gets, the longer the channel will stay

>pic
Is this real?

she's just acting like the people she sees. youtube is extremely popular with kids, and it's filled with cancer. Sup Forums is also mainstream, and so is rebbit.

Really smart kid.

Makes me think it'll an hero at a young adult age because of nihilism.

It has matured too fast.

>it

but still, how does it get the software, the equipment, the lighting?

I'm calling it that she is an actor

Wanted to go to Canada for as long as I could remember. Canada's gone to shit so the best place to live maybe North Carolina or Alaska or which ever conservative state's left.

I think it is. Trudeau is a Cultural Marxism personified.

ah Sup Forums keepin it real

there are hundreds of guides on youtube alone, with links to amazon on "how to start a youtube channel"

the lighting is just a cheap LED pad. editing software is easy as fuck nowadays, and piracy is easy as well.