What's up with this obnoxious bitch and her shitty attitude?

What's up with this obnoxious bitch and her shitty attitude?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/the-walking-dead-season-7-finale-season-8-premiere-episode-100-scott-gimple-a7636721.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>rosita

no telenovelas in the zombie apocalypse

Better question: Why do I keep watching this shitty show even though I hate it?

>She will never chimi your changa. ;_;

so much time commitment into it already. we can't stop watching now.

Are you me? I ask myself this literally every episode.

She is an ugly bitch, kys thirsty beta

Oh, okay. Bye.

Yeast infection

Never thought about that but that might be it

Latinas require a steady diet of rimjobs and anal to stay healthy and sane. This is a fact. If Rosita is acting like this it can only mean her brown latina culo isn't getting the love it so desperately needs.

Shitty writing to force drama. The writers stick in all these stronk women, but then whenever something sad happens they turn into irrational retards. This is a trope feminist should be bitching about, instead of creating controversy for things like Iron Fist.

I cringed the one time she pronounced her name in Spanish, the way Mexicans speak it is garbage

I can't be the only one to notice that non-white women are becoming way more prevalent in movies now. Saw the latest Bayformers trailer and was shocked to seem some little beaner girl lecturing me about female strength.

Could you do it Sup Forums? Could you be Rosita's buttlover?

someone give me a rundown on tonights episode I dont want to waste an hour watching it

I've heard people say her Spanish sounds like she didn't grow up speaking it.

What a shock! Yet another absolutely awful episode! Who would have guessed?!

Saviors go to the Hilltop to get that doctor.
Enid runs a lot and her tits bounce around.
Maggie and Daryl hide while Rosita and Sasha split.
Sasha and Rosita talk while waiting to snipe Negan at Sanctuary.
That doesn't work so they wait until night, they try to get Eugene to leave but he runs back into Sanctuary. Sasha keeps Rosita from following her and goes into alone.
Dwight finds Rosita outside.

>my fuckbuddy is dead
>I'm going to kill Negan
>oh no I failed and got people killed
>I'm going to try again but with less chance of success

wew rosita

Really? This entire season has been trash. How are you still surprized by this.....

Rosita bragging about fucking lots of men probably won her a bunch of fangirls.

What a fucking worthless episode.

Dr. Carson, I'm Saviors.

Does anybody watch this garbage? Why the fuck are Rosita and Daryl planning to kill Negan? Even if they did (they won't), why wouldn't his men just go and kill every single one of them?

>Grrr I am mad >:(
>I am obviously mad because I am acting irrationally and pissing off my friends >:(
>I am going to make irrational decisions that will lead me into trouble >:(

>uguuu heres your veggies mr
Was I the only one turned on by nervous submissive enid?

Cut the head off the snake.

If that's the reasoning, why not do it at literally any moment that he was with Rick? Why now? Literally nothing changed. This show is fucking retarded with its story.

You answered your own question

>retarded jibberish that makes you question her mental health

I'd be pretty bitchy too if I my agent casted me in such a shitty show.

I'm glad I gave up when Glenn was "dying" from the flu. I thought they would do something different and actually kill him there, nope, fake his death 5 different times for shock value. What happened to quality?

They live in a dump. They probably eat paint chip sandwiches.

there's nothing else on right now, that 's why I watch it anyway

Do they actually plan to end this in like 3-4 season with the Whisperers or will this be the next Supernatural that Jumped the Shark 5 seasons ago? It already did

>About a year, year and a half of living in a dump (because nobody in their right mind at the beginning of the apocalypse would go "hey everyone we should go live in the local dump" everyone would be going to major cities where the military is and panicking)
>They somehow forget proper English and resort to babbling retards

The "fans" don't blame Daryl for getting Glenn killed? It was literally all of his fault.

I know the zombies don't make any sense realistically, but they are breaking their own rules with the heat. If the only way to kill a zombie is to destroy the brain, then extreme heat, like fire or molten metal, should kill them.

I don't know why people even like Daryl. He has no personality and should have died instead of Merle.

Enid's Enids was the best part of this episode.

what do you expect from a sexy female?

He's "sexy" to women. That's literally it.

Plot twist, they aren't in a dump. It's a school for mentally handicapped and it's been destroyed by a tornado that passed through town trapping them inside.

Given the low ratings this season plus the backlash for the violence, they'll probably end the Saviors arc in the first half of next season. Most likely kill Negan off too and put Dwight in the role of Negan for the Whisperers War.

But yeah, the ratings disaster that has been the Saviors arc will ensure that AMC doesn't drag it out any longer. Hell, I would not be shocked if we get two-three seasons of original stories and then a generic zombie horde attacking/destroying Alexandria and the Whisperers being dropped entirely

I had no idea abraham was contributing so much to the team. Mad respect.

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/the-walking-dead-season-7-finale-season-8-premiere-episode-100-scott-gimple-a7636721.html

they are going to milk it for as long as possible. i wouldn't be surprised if they take it even further than 13 seasons. it's already a complete pile of shit now, just imagine how bad it will be in 2 or 3 seasons

It was his fault, but the entire thing was a cop-out/bad writing so most fans don't hold it against Daryl and instead blame shitty writing.

This season has been bullshit drama and commercials. Tonight's was total garbage.

>he actually watches it on cable
>he doesn't wait an hour and watch a commercial free torrent

good goy

A bunch of us at work started watching this from season 1, only 1/4 of us still watch it. Most people dropped out after the Glenn under the dumpster stunt, and haven't watched since.

the only reason i still watch it is because there's nothing else to watch right now. the only thing worth a shit currently airing is the expanse, and that comes on wednesdays

>he is too poor to have cable
>he doesn't understand how a dvr with commercial skip works

This, plus the time I have invested

>he pays for cable
>he needs a dvr

lol. its called sickrage, i dont even have to search for torrents, it does everything automatically

Then why not say "I forgive you, but yes, it was your fault." What person is saying it's cool after about a month of her husband being dead?

oh shit is that susie crabgrass

Why do the fans want Eugene to betray Negan? He's finally a good character now

Yeah it would be more interesting if Eugene was genuinely loyal and a true devil's advocate.

she has a weird accent. spanish is definitely not something she speaks regularly or comfortably.

what was in the box they gave in replacement of the doctor, i couldn't make it out

i like dark eugene desu. please make sure he stays evil

Glad I'm not the only one

Asprin

Are you retarded? This isn't like "well there's nothing else to eat!" You don't need to watch a tv show. You can browse the internet, go to the gym, read a book, anything.

Why do no people care about their significant other dying?
>Carol was finally happy
>Rick just went crazy for a bit
>Tyrone gave no fucks
>Maggie now doesn't care

90% of the fun of this show is laughing at how horrible it is on here

Jesus is gay?

This is really the only reason I watch it anymore, I've been here since season 1.

It was his coming out episode, when he mentioned no boyfriend.

>that fucking knife training excercise

Is it even practical to throw that fucking huge Bowie knife that Enid had

>UP UP UP

>I'm queer. I'm gay. I'm homosexual. I'm a poof, I'm a poofter, I'm a ponce. I'm a bumboy, battyboy, backside artist, bugger. I'm bent. I am that arsebandit. I lift those shirts. I'm a faggot-ass, fudge-packing, shit-stabbing uphill gardener. I dine at the downstairs restaurant; I dance at the other end of the ballroom. I'm Moses and the parting of the red cheeks. I fuck and I’m fucked. I suck and I’m sucked. I rim them and wank them, and every single man's had the fucking time of his life.
Did Scott Gimple go too fart?

No flipping them is extra wrong. There is a 50/50 chance the other end hits them. They actually did that in Dirk Gently.

pure cringe

>Too fart
Not enough fart if you ask me

>shit stabbing uphill gardener
Kek

wtf Chuck you are supposed to be ded

I don't think I've ever watched a show where I hated so many characters. Negan, Daryl and Dwight are the only characters I would remotely care about if they died. I hope 90% of the main characters die during the all out war arc and we get all new main characters. Also, why is everyone so fucking ugly? Rosita is the only one who's somewhat good looking. Everyone else looks like the product of incest.

It would be great if Jesus started giving it to Daryl, the female uber Daryl fan reaction would be so worth it.

How exactly did Sasha not have a clear shot?

Was she expecting Negan to sit in a chair in front of his complex?

>all these fucking fag characters

Literal Jew propaganda.

He was wearing heavy plot armor.

Apparently these two are just going in to kill Negan with no defensive strategy at all? never let women do anything

>How exactly did Sasha not have a clear shot?
What's more is that instead of maintaining watch on the compound to see if they have an opportunity to kill Negan, they just sit inside on their asses and talk about guys they used to fuck. People think this was a shit scene but it was actually perfect female characterization.

GIRL POWER. They're gonna just barely almost sort of maybe graze him with a bullet, Negan will applaud their 'balls' and take them hostage instead of killing them. I hate this show.

>at least 6 canon gay main characters
>main character is boning the blackest woman left on the planet
>all antagonists have been white males
Then again, that's pretty much every main stream tv show these days.

What the fuck was with the whole Sasha/Need more lemon pledge exchange "did you dig that tunnel?, I knew we would need a fast way out" bullshit? It seemed like they had no plausible way of letting them sneak out when the saviors showed up so they just wipped up a quick out. Stellar writing.

>a huge zombie apocalypses kills off most of civilization
>most of the survivors were gay

At what point do you just beg Negan to kill people who are trouble? Shit, that's what I would have done. Despite him taking most of their things, he didn't cause them harm unless they did something first.

>be actor on TWD
>oh-lawdy-paycheck.jpg
>make so much money you have to finally pay taxes.

They have one job and only one: act. Considering that at least ONE of the characters spent time banging an ex-military soldier who taught her 'special knots', you'd think the actress would spend even one minute studying some really basic shit about shooting. We're not even talking sniper-level bullshit. Like basic School of Infantry shit. Even the lowliest of paper pusher in the military would know not to hang his rifle half way out of a window if he's trying to NOT get shot by his enemy.

Also: where the fuck did she get a silenced Glock 19? I didn't realize they just left those laying around after Neagan confiscated all of their guns several episodes back and she wasted fucking two episodes getting another gun and a bullet so she could fuck that up.

I get it. TWD has been spiraling uncontrollably downhill since its chief writers left and the SJW-special affairs unit took charge of the script.

>but why do you keep watching, user?

It's like a train wreck. At first I watched because I loved the scenery, set design, and atmospherics but just kept watching even after the ridiculous plot holes and character development got in the way.

The antagonists in this show are literally the only thing that remotely keeps this show moving. Their acting is just a noodle's length above the sub-par performances of the main cast.

If you notice when they drop the lid back on the "logs" on top have been superglued into position.

also the blatant cgi tractor behind the kike girl that COORL wants to fuck

I don't know why but ending it with fart made me lose it user

kirkman is half jewish

This. There's been 2 incredibly close attempts to kill him, and only one background character was killed as a result. He would've killed all of the alexandrians by now if his character had any semblance of realism.

You can watch a show you hate but stop bragging about it like you're some badass

hey what do the letters on the saviors shirts mean?

The first season was far superior with Frank Darabont running things. His previous influence carried into season 2 before the wheels fell off in 3.

everybody carries such small ass survival knives in this show. and always grabs the zombies close to just stab their temple.

it would be way easier with the swing of a longer blade.

Jesus is gay, really activates my apple.