Ruth Ginsburg DESTROYS Donald Trump

How will he ever recover?

nytimes.com/2016/07/11/us/politics/ruth-bader-ginsburg-no-fan-of-donald-trump-critiques-latest-term.html

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/02/ginsburg-likes-s-africa-as-model-for-egypt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>How will he ever recover?

She never recovered when he pumped and dumped her in 1982.

>((()))

Shes just salty because Trump is going to pick her replacement.

>Ginsburg
>that nose

Do I really need to say it?

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Ginsburg))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((Ginsburg)))

>DESTROYS
wtf i hate trump now

>1 post by this ID
What're you sliding, rabbi?

Remember Kids,
FOSS
U
C
K

O
F
F

S
L
I
D
E
S

A
N
D

S
H
I
L
L
S

fuck you, I'm not sliding you dumb fuck. Just because I'm not a clinton foundation general tinfoiler doesn't mean I'm not posting actual content. Stop trying to make Sup Forums your special safe place where everything is what you like.

Carrie Fisher is looking worse every month.

This bitch is almost as fucking nuts as Sotomayor (Mrs Im-a-mexican-judge-not-a-judge) and said in this interview that she's glad Scalia died before a case. Fuck her.

Why is a SS Judge weighing in on the election?

I dislike Trump also, but this senile old bitch really should stay out of it.

Because she has a personal history with Donald and hates him on a level that isn't professional. The fact that one of the most powerful judiciaries in the country can use personal reasons to attack a presidential candidate and claim it's "the truth we need to hear" is harrowing.

>1 post by this ID
The fuck are you on about, burgernigger?

this old jew cunt is still alive, fucking up the courts and country with her leftist evil.

trump cant gas this bitch fast enough.

>"I would not look to the U.S. Constitution, if I were drafting a Constitution in the year 2012. I might look at the Constitution of South Africa," says Ginsburg, whom President Clinton nominated to the court in 1993. "That was a deliberate attempt to have a fundamental instrument of government that embraced basic human rights, had an independent judiciary. … It really is, I think, a great piece of work that was done. Much more recent than the U.S. Constitution."

abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/02/ginsburg-likes-s-africa-as-model-for-egypt/

>old jew woman
>grasping importance on a nation level, let alone world level.

I bet she was a "struggling single mother" too oy vey!

Ginsburg is getting old and people who criticize Trump too harshly tend to have bad luck. She should be careful what she says.