* blocks your ear *

* blocks your ear *

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0GXcbReCYwM
youtu.be/-ziAC8c4Zk4?t=5m20s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*teleports into your ear*
asouhs08SHFUEHIfdjsiuaduIH

If you've ever taken out a piece of earwax this size you know that it is the most satisfying feeling one can experience

DELETE THIS

Where do you get it removed? I got told by a nurse a couple months ago that my left ear has a ton of wax in it.

>that moment when its removed and you can feel the air hitting your eardrum

My ears have always created way too much earwax and have to do a deep clean often

Take a bulb syringe full of warm water and blast that shit in there like you're trying to rupture your eardrum. You may even feel water rushing behind your eyeball, but trust me, the wax WILL come out.

D E L E T
E
L
E
T

>a harmless phiddipus
jumping spiders are bro-tier, id let a nigga bunk in my ear canal.

>then it crawled in the other ear.

i find this fascinating. what is that. looks like glass.

I hope for that kid's sake, that thing just eats ear wax

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What the fuck is that?

>Where do you get it removed?
a fucking GP you retard

metal, something exploded.

the guy is lucky it didn't hit the center of the eye, chances are he kept the majority of his vision, if not all of it.

GET OUT

Welp I'm never going to sleep again

Safety first.

Make sure you get a removal kit that comes with solution so you can apply that first, if the wax is hardened water may not be enough to get it all out.

If you can afford a trip to the doctor though and have a professional irrigate it, that is by far the comfiest way to clean out your ears.

Just make sure you don't make ear cleaning a frequent habit though as your ears are much more susceptible to hearing damage when they're free of wax. Your ear glands make that stuff for a reason.

THINK ABOUT THIS!
youtube.com/watch?v=0GXcbReCYwM

NO NO NO NO NOOOO

ILL NEVER SLEEP WITHOUT EARPLUGS AGAIN

FUCK NO

how do you know there isn't one inside already an you would be just blocking its only way out.

This is a thousand fucking times worse than a spider.

Centipedes literally give me goose bumps. They skeev me out more than any other insect.

One year I had a terrible ear infection. I was laying in bed and my ear just popped. All of this ear wax and blood poured out of my one ear. It is still one of the best feelings I've ever had. Then a few hours later my other one popped with the same results. Doctor was like this is one of the worst infections I have ever seen.

I've jerked off to this like three times.

where do you guys get these from?

Eye surgeries are some of the
most fascinating surgeries to see done. Even after witnessing spinal surgeries, ortho, all the piss, shit, blood, and puss you can imagine eye surgeries still make my palms sweat.

You could have died retard

Youtube surgery thread?

youtu.be/-ziAC8c4Zk4?t=5m20s

Orthopedics is so boring to me, just a bunch of dudes with hammers and nails.

Youtube.