No SJW-ness

>no SJW-ness
>not PC
>legitimately smartly written
>funniest show on television

why doesn't Sup Forums like rick and morty?

Because it's none of those things you said

>*BUURRRRP* God's not real Morty
>the redditor begins to chuckle
>L-life is pointless Morty, your *URP* parents are fucking idiots
>the redditor laughs out loud, spewing Cheetoh crumbs all over his desk
>W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me
>the redditor can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
>WUBALABADUBDUB POOPY DOOP FUCK SHIT
>The redditor starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
>mmmm get schwifty
>the redditor's heart explodes and he dies

Honestly, what in the fuck makes this PC? I think you are just parroting memes.

>no SJW-ness
false
>not pc
false
It can be, but it's also terrible at times
>funniest show on television
That's completely subjective

The only people who dont find Rick and Morty funny are people who love MDE. Funny how that works.

Hi Justin

the fan base who type like they're Rick, including the burp

Your entire argument was "nuh uh"

Because Reddit likes it.

Except both are the 2 funniest things on television.

Oh my sincerest apologies, did you think OP's shit thread deserved a fully formatted essay to tear down his points?

what else have we got to do?

>discussion board
>on film and television

It sucks but I love it

Then why bother to offer your non-opinion then you empty, no substance retard?

so I guess you missed the episode where Rick was about to die and literally started praying to God, then took it back the moment he realized he was in the clear?

for all the shitposting about how "enlightened" rick is, you faggots sure know how to ignore how the show presents him as a miserable, ruined person at every opportunity, or how he's ruining Morty's life

Plenty
Shitposting begets more shitposting, don't get upset when low effort posts get low effort replies.

I quite like it. The perfect needn't be the enemy of the good, and it has a lot of entertaining aspects, particularly the animation of aliens which is pretty novel, and in a fun/grotesque way.

>low effort replies.
But...but you are literally part of the equation here?

>why doesn't Sup Forums like rick and morty?
Because other people started liking it and Sup Forums can't like popular things. Then they wouldn't be cool

I'm not the one getting assblasted over it.

it's great t b q h with a couple of bad episodes but so does everything

badass

Telling you to put effort into your opinions is not being assblasted. Sounds like you may just not have an informed one.

How many times have you said the word "reddit" today?

I'm pretty sure they spouted the wage gap myth as a truth.

Rarely read about Rick and Morty on here but I for one, absolutely love it. Doesn't everyone?

On the same episode they made fun of women in a very old school way without a real sense of irony at all.

It's hated here because Reddit but yeah it's fucking great.

Sup Forums syndrome and they defo don't like that (((reddit))) likes it

It's a decent show. Flawed but good

I wouldn't say it's particularly clever.

I'd put effort into the thread if it wasn't a: low effort, and b: not posted twice daily.
>How many times have you said the word "reddit" today?
Zero

Because some info about the wage gap is actually true. It isn't what extreme feminists think, but a form of it does exist. I'm sure this very honest and middle of the road response isn't Right enough for you and will trigger your sperg.

I mean I like it, it's funny and different from the usual crap, but its not the greatest show ever like some people say.
It has good episodes and bad with some funny jokes and other misses. people just worship it as the best show in existence when it isnt lmao

Then just leave, autist.

Because reddit repeats the same jokes ad infinitum

same reason everyone here hates monty python

Harmon is a massive SJW and raging feminist. The jokes made at the expense of women and retards are meant to make you view Rick as a terrible person, not to be chuckled at for their inherent comedic value

Watch some of the other shit Harmon makes, like Great Minds on the history channel. It's obvious

SHIT ON THE FLOOR
WUBALUBADUBDUB

>even jokes making fun of women, are part of an elaborate false flag by SJWs
First off, listen to yourself and how much of a fucking gymnastic this is. Secondly, what sort of comedy do you want that would appease this autistic criteria you seem to have?
>HAR HAR RICK JUST RAPED THAT CUNT AND SPIT ON HER HAHA NOW THIS IS COMEDY! GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN!
When you people complain that things are "too PC" for your cultured tastes, what then do you want?

Seems like you are just looking for things to complain about.

lmfao got em

>everyone who is even remotely left of far-right authoritarian
>is a "raging" feminist

he literally describes himself as a feminist you retard jfc

Why don't we just force all of Reddit to watch Rick and Morty? Wouldn't that eliminate the problem?

I'd give it a chance if it weren't posted in literally every reddit thread

i'm sure it's a fine show at least. it can't be bad. but it can't be THAT amazing either

>everyone who is a feminist
>is an extreme cartoon
>MY FISTS ARE LITERALLY SHAKING OMG MAGA SAVE ME

I'm not complaining, I'm refuting the idea that the show isn't PC because a creator and writer for the show definitely is PC you asshat

>jokes at the expense of women are not meant to be chuckled at
Have you watched episode 7?

>The spider in sector C is still alive. Place your route accordingly and expect delays.
>I am here if you need to talk.

A creator being what you think is "PC", doesn't just magically make his material "PC". Rick and Morty is a real shit example you keep trying to use. user, your argument is just fucking stupid.

this doesn't make any sense
>harmon calls himself a feminist
>user says he is a feminist
>omg maga vote trump haha

get fucked you retard

To be honest the show it's not particulary preachy, compared to south parkor steven universe, this it's redpilled tv, still not duckman tough.

You are saying that anyone who is a feminist automatically becomes an extremist cartoon. I know that in your retarded head, none of what I am saying makes sense to you, but the big big world out there is a little more complex than a cartoon you convinced yourself exists for every feminist.

I gave it a shot cause my friends kept plugging it every week and I thought it was a great show to pass time with.

>South Park
>preachy
You need to be 18 to post here

Funny how wrong you are cause I still like both.

Define this now or be forever BTFO.
Hard Mode: Keep in mind that "smart" writing doesn't mean SCIENCE!!!

>mfw PC is just a meme catch-all for anything that doesn't align with your beliefs.

The plots often intertwine in a way that's well thought out and not at all cheap. They often typically invoke high concept sci-fi ideas that aren't seen too often in entertainment.

They have a conclusion at the end of every episode.

>B-BUT REBBIT TEEHEE *BRAAAAP*

The first sentence is legitimate. The second is not.

fucking cool

All shows have a conclusion, all formula driven narratives have a conclusion you fucking aspie clod.

Not entirely. I would say it means showing a respect to human beings in a way that doesn't align with your beliefs.

>Your opinion isn't legitimate

Fuck off PC bitch

That definition would eliminate 99.9999% of people who consider themselves PC.

Which is...bad now?

Me and all my friends are like Rick here

I'd love to hear what makes anything I said PC...

Feminism is a mental disorder

Since SCIENCE! isn't smart writing, it cannot be considered a legitimate opinion any more than saying the Red Wings could win a Super Bowl.

i for one fucking hate this show its about as funny as kids tv, morty we gota burp burp, "look daddy he done a funny burp", honestly fuck this show its about as funny as archer, i am a britbong though so what do i know about humour.

Sup Forums is not one person. I like the show.

This when he unfreezes that miserable thing only to kill it? That was messed up.

Saying "I enjoy a show" is yes, A legitamate opinion. What you are asking for is for him to back it up, not that it isn't legitamate.

Femenism is life dude, don't be a punk.

>myth
Link me some proof

r/iamverysmart

>777

Whats your point here mate. reddit whatches it, so it bad? I love water, im pretty sure Hillary Clinton loves water, doesn't makes me a stupid cunt.

So in other words you're a salty christfag? Lmao

WHAT'S MDE?

Just a bunch of autistic """"comedy"""" that Sup Forums pretends is high art for being post-post-post-post ironic.