NO PLAYOFFS GENERAL

All of you """fans""" of teams that didn't make the NFL playoffs, get in here. Talk shit, commiserate, whatever just NO PLAYOFF TEAMS ALLOWED.

WE DID IT WE FINALLY GOT CHUCK FIRED

Congratulations lads

>waking up this morning and seeing Vance Joseph still had a job

>defense looks good
>great run game
>rookie qb seems promising
>no more Fox
>losing season but a lot of those were very close losses caused by incompetent coaching

I'm ok with this season, hopefully Mrs McCaskey-Halas either makes a good new hire or dies this summer. Really, really hope we get Arians, it was a massive fuckup to miss out on him the first time.

How to find a kicker?

Confident that the Redskins will resign Kirk Cousins. Their defense is horrendous but have talent at D line and Cornerback. O line needs to all HGH this season and drink milk injuries resulted into picking people up from the streets the day before the game. Thank god everyone that had cap space to outbid them is a top 10 pick able to get a QB.

We're in this hell for at least another season, probably 2 desu.

I've got no hope to even reach .500 next season. They looked unprepared and outcoached basically every game.

>49ers fan.
Actually super excited for next year. I try to not buy into hype, and while I was happy during Harbaugh / Kaepernick run, Kaep never felt reliable. He was boom or bust.

Watching Jimmy GQ play I actually feel like he could be the cornerstone of a really good offense.

We need an edge rusher, o line, corner backs in the draft. Maybe get another wr to compliment Garcon.

The dream is the trick Cleveland isn't giving away Josh Gordon (and that he doesn't get suspended again) and getting leveon bell in free agency with all our cap space. Then focusing the draft on the defense. Next year could be double digits for sure.

I want a new fucking OC and we better get one of the 4 top qb's. we have the 6th pick I believe.. but knowing us we'll use that on another defensive player and will win 5-8 games next season. suffering.forever

Trubisky actually looks pretty good. I wish they did more play action and bootlegs with him.

Seahawks fan here, thanks to the goal line pick against the Pats I am pretty much numb to all failure so not making the playoffs doesn't hurt too much. Hawks would get demolished anyway the way we played most the season.

i can live with no playoffs since we got rid of caldwell

Nah, fuck that. I hope the jets never draft another qb again. Every time we draft a qb they always turn out to be terrible. Hell, the Jets have drafted the most quarterbacks in the league since 2000, even more than the celeveland browns, and how many of them have actually turned out to be ok, like 2?

The jets are better off continuing to play mccown or petty and just build a better defense and get better rbs, since clearly they're incapable of getting good quarterbacks.

>Get BTFO in the owl once
>Numb to all failure
You are like little baby watch this

Meh. Those 3 wins still make you better than 60 % of the league, so you ca't really complain about the 5 losses.

>this thread

It only hurts so bad because it was going to be our second owl in a row and it was within 2 yards. Also only 2 of those superb owls were even in this century and the Broncos won one of them get with the times grandpa.

b-but I want mayfield

How do you fix this shit?

Ariel's waist is a bit too small, and the shading on her upper body contrasts with the flat shading on the lower half. The orange eyes and lips just look bizarre.

Suck it up. The jets aren't allowed to have a good qb. Just accept your fate as a ravens-esque team and try to win an owl with a mediocre qb.

>memefield
>petty

Cousins is the answer senpai

You dont. You never won with Marino what makes you think you can win with Tannehill or whatever other mediocre qb you draft.

he's my 2nd choice desu but could we afford him to a multi year contract? and still get receivers for him and I would say some better protection?

H-hey guys

how the fuck does this toad still have a job
I need a lions fan in here to cry on their shoulder

"rebuilding"

Yes look at our cap space

Especially after we cut Wilkerson

>I want a new fucking OC
lol Morton was a big part of the little success the Jets had, but wish granted he's going to Oakland to turn them into contenders.

Jets fans.

trust me, you really want kirk cousins

ignore the endzone picks that happen every game, he's really good. trust us

I will forever hate wilkerson for becoming a piece of shit after getting paid. fuck that muslim, I believed in him

>tfw still have linehan and garrett

You guys have receivers, mccown was putting up career numbers before he got injures

I want one more to go along with saferian-jenkins/quincy enunwa and anderson. I know we have lucky whitehead but meh

did somebody say "endzone picks"?
I too excel at this craft!

$(ers are going to be so fun to watch next year.

Can't stop the wop.

Chucky's back

Forgot pick

>Niners getting Le'Veon Bell in FA

WHERE. THE. FUCK. DO. THE. DOLPHINS. GO. FROM. HERE.

>Jarvis is basically mentally checked out and already gone
>Tannehill has had two acl injuries on the same fucking knee
>We have the #11 pick

I’m so sick and tired of Tannehill. We’ve been accustomed to this shit fest with Cutler and Moore that Dolphins fans legitimately believe Tannehill is some sort of savior when he isn’t. This team NEEDS to draft a QB, if not to be a backup, to at least light a fire under Tannehill’s ass. HE’S GONNA BE 30 ALREADY. I’ll even take a meme qb like Lamar Jackson or even Baker Mayfield if he’s still available by then.

Gruden. Guenther. Gannon.
Raiders are back

Feels good we had to have one bad season to seal the deal for an all time great coach and a Super Bowl in the near future.

C-capers is gone right?

A good draft, FA and solid decision on coordinators will have me pretty excited. Schedule doesn't look easy next year.

>tfw 0 (ZERO) receivers

Looking forward to the retarded QB rotation ballet next year

You are a little baby

Watch this

Jerry is NEVER going to fire Garrett. My only consolation is that Jerry is old as fuck and has to die at some point. Stephen Jones seems to know what he's doing, so I'm sure once he's the owner Garrett will be gone. But not before then.

>tfw longest playoff drought in the NFC

trade him to the cardinals

I don't get why everyone is up Vance Joseph's ass after one mediocre season, after he was handed a garbage offense with one of the worst QB roulettes in the league, an overrated declining defense, and the expectation of a deep playoff run (because Broncos FO always have that "super bowl or bust" mentality). Making Coach Joseph the whipping boy for the Broncos' ills is just premature at this point. McDaniels had a short tenure but he had a tons of authority to make decisions that didn't pan out, Joseph was handed a tray of shit and expect to bake a wedding cake with it.
I hate how short-sighted and fickle the Broncos fanbase can be, although I guess that makes sense considering a lot of them are probably transplant bandwagoners.
That's nothing on the Bills though. Prime years of the Bills all just to be the AFC's sacrificial lamb. And even when the Broncos got demolished they were still likeable in that cheeky underdog way (and got the bonus of a lot of prime-years Simpsons writers being fans). I did like SB48 though, while it was embarrassing, I had a lot of comfy childhood nostalgia from it.
Woo I hope they draft another bust QB in the first round! That will solve their offensive problems for sure!

Hey man asses aren't gonna slap themselves, now are they?

Losing faith in elway desu especially when VJ fails this upcoming season

It was expected. If we don't get a decent starting QB next year I'll be pissed. This entire season of watching our offense fail to build around three separate QBs that are all terrible for different reasons was painful.

Elway is the one that needs to be fired at this point.

>Rodgers busten vagina

drop squid girl as a mascot. she's tanking your team out of spite

>10 dollars for a log

Garrett is Jerry’s illegitimate son my man.

how old is sweet virginia? 187? i cant believe she's still alive. and knowing how 0ld people's minds turn to mush ...

but another halas spawn will get the team and the bears will continue their trip thru mediocracy.

P.S. that's considering she dies between now and the start of training camp.

fuck horse teeth!

I thought that was Romo.

> Let's pretend that Cousins is what's keeping the 'skins down.

I hope Cousins goes somewhere that has an actual No 1 receiver and Defense, and proceeds to laugh at Washington after he wins an owl.

Tampa would like to make another trade with you guys.

> Let's pretend Mike Wallace was never good anywhere else, and that it's not Flacco who sucks.

you mean Jeremy Maclin?

suuuurely the next coach will be better than Fox right?

>suuuurely the next coach will be better than Fox right?
this is the bears. your fans are just the retarded offshoots of cubs fans. Which means you gladly eat all the shit your organisation feeds you. They'll hire some CFL also ran coach, convince the fans he's the second coming then torment you with year after year of 7-9 seasons.

You think that but the other day at a local bar I heard people chanting fire fox and then even fuck 85.

The fans are wising up and we're tired of living in the past. We fucking want good football and we fucking want it now. there's only so much a fanbase can take before it breaks.

fucking kek that file name

I don't see any improvement on the horizon. They've missed on a lot of draft choices in recent years. Why they're bringing back Dirk I have no clue

Stephen Ross please sell the team.

>Kike Tannenbaum having control of the franchise

Kill me

What should >we do with the #3 pick? Draft Chubb (in desperate need of a pass rusher), draft Barkley (I think he's a meme personally), or trade down to a QB needy team for more picks? Fucking hell if Indy had just lost this week it would be a much better position. #2 pick will be worth way more as trade bait than the #3 this year, especially if Rosen doesn't come out of college for the draft.

Fuck yeah bro. Should have been fired with Grigson but our heroin-addict owner was too retarded to do that.

I really hope the rumors are true and y'all take Tom Cable from us

Honestly, I have no clue if he'd be a good HC, but I want him (and Bevell) gone from this fucking team

Something I've always wondered: does Irsay have any kids? If he dies of an overdose or something, who gets the Colts?

i wish i could talk shit, its who i am. but i cant

the pack gods have an inside job going on where the pig fucker HC and GM are going out of their way to ruin the career of the GOAT Qb

fuck the world and fuck my life

He has a daughter that would get the team (she was in charge of the team during his drug suspension a few years back). She was okay, kept her face out of the public and just signed checks. I've been hoping for an Irsay overdose for a long time that would result in her getting the team. I'd rather a quiet owner who doesn't know much about football but is willing to give the reins over to the rest of the front office while not being a druggie.

If the colts seriously hire the guy who has been in charge of the only o-line more consistently bad than our own for the last 5+ years I might blow a gasket

god damn I havent seen this trip in a while.

>same LOLBRADYWINS

R*iders fags fuck off, that's OUR coach.

Hey tard this is for fans of teams that didnt make the playoffs we're going to da superb owl this ear!!

Will they ever get their shit together?

Both capers and Ted Thompson

>this image was made nearly 6 years ago.

Texans need to get healthy, find an O-line and a secondary, pray that Watson will be okay, and that BOB still wants to coach >us.

Why didn't the browns do a fake field goal pass every play?

It's only been one season, but there's a lot of promise in their most recent draft class.

Howard was a fulltime starter from the onset. They liked Beckwith (3rd round pick) so much that they changed the defense so he could be on the field more. Justin Evans and Godwin played with promise too once they saw the field.

>Why they're bringing back Dirk I have no clue
Gruden was their first choice and they pushed hard for him, but his conditions were too steep and ownership bailed at the last minute. Koetter's still HC simply because they couldn't find anyone to replace him, which I don't think is a very good look for the ownership.

bucs need some pass rush, quick, or else we fans can look forward to another year of watching other teams in the playoffs

>and now you fucks have to wait till August for the season to restart
>americans
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

id rather wait for a sport that is worth waiting for than watch a boring ass fuck sport where literally nothing happenes except mindlessly running around year round.

infact id kill myself if i had to do the lather

>a team eliminated pre playoffs
>worth watching

Also, while you wait we have national leagues ending their season, champions league football and the fucking world cup. Stay mad nigger

>Belgian is a frogposter
Pretty appropriate actually. It is so nice that we Americans have places to stay all across the globe, any time of the year. We do appreciate it.

Yeah, but it's soccer you''re watching, so you still come out behind

The odds of any given flight resulting in a crash is about 1/2,500,000. 95.7% of people survive a plane crash, so there's about an 8.53% chance of 56 people dying in a crash. And the M&T Stadium, at 1.6 million square feet, takes up 1 / 1.6e-9th of the Earth. Finally, teams can spend up to 1/3rd of a day at meetings and practice.

Therefore, there is around a 0.000000000000000018195514% chance of the Steelers' plane crashing directly into the Ravens while they're practicing, killing both teams' entire roster, the coordinators and the coaches, which would allow the Bengals to reach the playoffs.

But don't despair! You can chop off a couple of digits easily by calculating what percentage of the Earth is near a flight path.

>basketball and hockey are on
>baseball is about to start up again

RGIII faggot spotted. Please kill yourself and stop following the skins. We are a WHITE, CHRISTIAN QB team.

KIrk is our leader and a top 10 QB. Your QB is in Latvia learning how to play darts or curling