Do you rate Pogba?

Do you rate Pogba?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5207005/Man-United-sent-staff-wake-Paul-Pogba-training.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>poogba

he's bretty gud, but he could go the balotelli route if the rumours of his attitude problem are real.

Yes

>if the rumours of his attitude problem are real

What rumours? He keeps himself in incredible shape all year and his personal life is almost never in the papers.

lmao almost like poobag

Good player and seems like a positive influence on the other players

isn't he muslim? he doesn't have a personal life.

>Poopba

he's good. working under mouyes is probably bad for his career

Balotelli has some sort of autism rage (sure he has ADHD)

Pogba is more a lazy swagger

blown the fuck out

Of course, he's world class.

mouyes is holding him back

Ya. He's a world class player. Good at everything. United are just lacking at key "kante" or "modric" type player that would allow pogba some additional freedom to influence all areas of the pitch.

Herrera did a bit of that today.

How?

negative shit football

isn't that what matic is for

Matic isnt in that elite tier bracket that Kante, Kroos, Modric, Vidal etc. are in

Good player but inconsistent and imo plays out of position. He'd be best off in a more attacking role, he's very skilfull but wasted in defensive mid

young juve pogba

overrated trash

more like pogDAB

I hope that last part was b8

His posture and movement reminds me a lot of Peter Crouch, and I think he would be better utilised as a target man rather than a headless chicken.

Not really. People cut him a lot of slack because he supposedly does "a bit of everything", but if you think about similar players like eriksen, de bruyne, silva etc their value is MUCH more obvious. They're creators AND match winners, whereas pogba is kind of not really either

good at defending scoring passing but needs to improve in decision making/positioning

hes not that guy who can win games by himself like modric yet

435 - It's now 435 days since Paul Pogba last ended on the losing team in a Premier League game (October 23rd 2016 v Chelsea). Since then he's played in 34 games (W21 D13 L0), while Man Utd have lost five games without him in this period. Talisman.

>le get caught on the ball 3 times for every good pass man

Poogdab

pukedab

>le jack of all trades master at none man
stop saying he can do everything, he has 1/10 of the influence he should have on games. Mentally shit player.

He is right though

>What rumours?
This rumors dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5207005/Man-United-sent-staff-wake-Paul-Pogba-training.html

>dm
calling it a rumour gives it too much certainty

Thank you, Dabchester "Manure" Poonited, for buying Pooaul Poogba before the club I support did

Great player who is played out of position to compensate for the lack of a proper defensive midfield .

Daub Dabdab

I rate The Paul Pogba role but not Paul Pogba himself.

He's got 3 goals and 7 assists in 12 PL appearances this season.

I think he's not being aggressive enough, I think he needs to be doing less sitting back/defending

BAD post.

>the eviscerator of everton