Based Shyamalan does it again

Proof?

>Reaction and exposition shots done for canned movie
>studio refuses footage later

Woowowwowiwowwoo such a shock!

>Proof?
they have footage from spiderman 3 in the trailer

in the age of cinematic universes, this is the best idea they could do

They were probably just re-using footage because they're fucking hacks.

name me 1 other movie that has used footage from another movie

The Island and Transformers

So, how long till Sony just go bankrupt?

There was that NK movie scandal and shit, with all the shit leaked emails as well. They lost Spiderman, they are having terrible ideas. How is it doing on videogames? I'm not a player.

Probably just placeholder footage for the trailer.

If it was a Venom movie, it's not like it would be a prequel to the Raimi movies, so why would they use footage from SM3?

>A keen fan of Spider-Man 3

Ha.

Old original spidey is giving up the mantle to a young hot latino. Honestly this will net Sony billions.

The 60's.

they were both Bay movies though.

is the same guy directing life wh did spiderman 3 ?

>Ryan Reynolds in 2 different capeshit universes
I really don't think so, Tim, surely you must be lying.

The first trailer of X:Men First Class and Interstellar used footage of other movies.

>They lost Spiderman
No they don't, in fact they probably made the best deal out f it. They got MCU promotion for free, MCU quality control and potential crossovers, but they got to keep all the profits of the movies (Back then they paid an unspecified amount of their profits to Marvel), that's why despite TASM2 made 700M it was still considered a loss to them.

Sony, as an umbrella corporation, owns literally everything. They're up there with Disney and Time Warner. They will never go bankrupt.

>as an umbrella corporation

WESKERRRRRRRRRRRR

I think the real question is when will Sony finally leave the movie business and shut down Sony Pictures.

Those scenes aren't usually shot by the main director anyway. That's what second units are for.

CHRRRRIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Are you so retarded you don't know who Sam Raimi is? No wonder you actually even consider this could be possible. Dumb nigger.

They already showed their version of the chestburtster scene in a sneak preview on YouTube. They have no more cards up their sleeve, the movie will suck.

They were forced to sell their headquarters mate