Could've got a fit qt Azn actress to portray the Major

>could've got a fit qt Azn actress to portray the Major
>settle for a pudgy, aging Amerilard

Were they afraid that an Asian woman would be too threatening for the white female demo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uUyrVpWG3P0#t=15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what's wrong with her lips?

why do they keep using this bitch in everything. she's washed up already. my last good memory of her was like a decade ago in that red dress.

They have to appeal to the wh*te w*stern audience

>it's another Sup Forums pretends ScarJo is ugly episode

Nothing, made for sucking dick

This.

Americans put an American actress to play an Asian character and everyone shits their pants. Japanese puts Japanese actors to play Edward and Alphonse Elric no one gives a shit.

she looks better here. in OP's pic she looks so unappealing and horrible. It's probably the bad film lighting

She's a Jew

>Sup Forums pretends
ha no, sorry

it's just that we actually have standards and you dont

I hate Scarlet Jewhannson.

I honestly don't mind the castings

But making the story about female awakening is terrible.

Mamoru Ishii has sold himself out by endorsing this movie. He has also sold out the music of the original anime. By allowing these Production IG has allowed the upcoming movie to drag the original down to hell with it

>Were they afraid that an Asian woman would be too threatening for the white female demo?
No, they were afraid that no one was going to pay to watch a movie without an A-list celebrity as the lead.

imagine to be her pusy slave

>instead they pay an A-list celebrity an even bigger salary to have a movie that no one will watch

TOP KEK JEWLYWOOD

I like Lucy.

It's a different kind of movie, Luc besson style it's more campy.

I like it too and people will realize how good it is when compared with this shit

Congrats you got fucking played and the director understands the material much more than you

Jewish nepotism

wtf source??

Rough Night trailer

the girl from Iron Fist could have been a good Kusanagi

too old, too fat, pancake tits

she was 8/10 10 years ago

Agreed actually. Or the one from sense 8.

Im OK with scarjo tho

There are no asian female actors as high-profile as ScarJo. They literally cast her because normies would ignore the film otherwise.

Bizarrely she looked amazing in Iron Man 2 where Black Widow was first introduced, and hasn't looked that good since. I don't care that much though because I'm not a degenerate.

>This

Normies and liberals have been brainwashed last decade by cultural (((marxism))) to only want negros or Hijab wearing Jihadist women in most hollywood films like this.

An asian lead in this would have been too right. Jews in hollywood wanted to get the white women feminist audience even if they lose the male audience.

What ruined her looks?

>Smoking
>Jewish DNA
>Pregnancy
>Feminism

Sean Penn.

That's dumb.

So just

Why not just stick with that? This only confirms a shitty trans-racial bit that is going to be handled terribly.

>i have cute perfectly healthy asian body
>stick her in a fat, dumpy white girl with a retardedly shaped head and weird nose

BECAUSE

MAJOR DOESN'T FUCKING LOOK ASIAN

HOW AUTISTIC DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO SEE AN ASIAN

HOLY SHIT IS GOKU ASIAN FOR YOU TOO?

OPEN YOUR EYES.

>(((Amerilard)))
good goy

>ScarJo
>white

I honestly hope they didn't do that
I don't need her to be Asian.

Just give me a techno thriller is it really hard?

itt: Assblasted chinks and appeasing chinks.

They're not around my dick

I'm only attracted o Asian women.

Well Asians see all those characters as Asian, it's really only Americans that think anime characters are drawn "white". All anime characters have that distinct Asian look to them

Imagine if they used that one almond shaped asian from The Wolverine.

I wish Hollywood would hire attractive Asian women. There's so many hot Asian chicks in the world. When I lived in places like Japan, Korea, Singapore etc there were hot chicks everywhere, all over the place.

It's more to do with them not having a rich jew uncle to get you roles

are we SJWs now?

itt people don't care about the story the music the mecha design the sci-fi ideas

how the fuck did they cast scarjo

We're mostly in it for the hot Asian ass. Sjw's don't really care about Asians, only niggos.

did you know japanese see most anime characters as white?

>she's washed up already
Answered your own question. Aging actresses still have star power and because their looks have severely degraded they're willing to work for FAR less money than normal in order to keep up their appearance as a blockbuster star.

>in defense of the casting

>the director pointed out diversity

THAT ISNT THE PROBLEM

SHE DOESNT LOOK LIKE THE MAJOR

>asian woman
>threatening

>motoko kusanagi

>white jewish woman in hollywood

not seeing the connection here

Who should they have casted as The Major?

My vote is Sonoya Mizuno, she already killed it as a cyborg in Ex Machina.

see

>could've got a fit qt Azn actress to portray the Major

Why? The Major wasn't asian. She was a robot, that looked like a white person, created by asian people. Besides, most asians can't act for shit, especially females.

Evan Rachel Wood could probably pull it off
youtu.be/uUyrVpWG3P0#t=15

Major didn't look like asian dump

I agree with you that Asians generally make shitty actors.

But this isn't a high demand role. It's fucking Japanese Capeshit.

>When asia steals all the better looking asian women

all we get are the devon aokis

so they are retconning the material to explain why shes a white woman now?

wow, its worse than I thought

except in the movie, and in SAC, her final form is not a white chick.

looks white to me

still too threatening
maybe a hapa like rola

it's horrible casting.

I see black widow in a bodysuit

and thats another problem, she doesnt have the body to play the part. her tits are small, she isnt statuesque, and her hair looks fucking retarded.

>her tits are small

>Antje will never be play the Major

>he thinks big-titted, small waisted, statuesque women who can also act reasonably well exist

There's a reason this shit was animated, and it should have stayed that way.

Why are Americans so scared of non white/black movie heroes?

even if you dont pick an asian actress

scarjo is an awful pick

hasnt she had enough generic action movies? fuck her, give me kate beckinsale or jessica biel

Oh fuck off. The typical anime character is fair skinned with round open eyes just like your average caucasian. Meanwhile actual asians have slotted eyes and skin ranging from yellowish to dark brown. There is not a single Japanese person that looks anything like a Japanese anime character without extensive surgery and skin bleaching.

Because they know that a famous white actress is the only chance for something this horrible to make profit.

>japanese have yellow skin

Are you a cartoonist from the 50's?

well, I honestly wouldn't have minded if they casted a different white woman, I'm just sick of seeing Scarjo in these types of roles. They did it because she's been popular the past decade but I think Paramount picked her at exactly the wrong time in her career. Scarjo's was kind of being turned on just like Jennifer Lawrence since even a little before her role as the major was announced. It just feels like this role is another notch in the belt for scarjo but the decision to cast her obviously came from some old out of touch studio heads who assumed that "omg everyone loves scarjo, this will be perfect!".

oink

>this isn't a high demand role

Yeah I thought about mentioning that as a sort of counterpoint to myself, seeing as the Major is literally a stoic robot who rarely emotes. But you also have to take star power into account, and I'm sure there will be key scenes in the movie where Scarjo actually "acts" human. Trailers look to mostly ape the first movie but I expect creative liberties to be taken.

yes japanese girl look very yellow and slit eyed

kill yourself, racist

>statuesque

IMAGINE

Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe, the eyes you see as "slotted" just look normal to an Asian person? And their "yellow" skin is also normal to them? And they make their animation look that way because that's how they see themselves?

They really needed to cast a thicc asian qt.

Imagine.

holy shit dude

I said yellowish. Most of them have a slight yellowish hue in their skin. Easily hidden with makeup of course.

Kill yourself, weeaboo. I can literally post pictures like this one until the thread dies. Remove the contacts and fake lashes, lose the makeup, and you have you average asian.

No, asians know they're ugly, thats why so many cultures enourage their daughters to marry white people so they can "have beautiful grandchildren". Asians are fucking stupid or blind, they know the difference between monolid eyes and regular ones. I've been to plenty of places where most girls would never date a round eye, and plenty of places where they fantasize them. You have no fucking clue what youre talking about if you think manga and anime artists actually think their works are a acurate representation of their people.

fuck off

The """"meme"""" is funny but she was actually quite fit in that role, considering her age.

>Asians are NOT fucking stupid or blind

fixed that for myself before some weeb throws a hissyfit and dismisses the truth in my post as "racist".

Well, she's in Japan, has a japanese name and a decent amount of manga/anime share similar art designs, ie colored hair and big eyes despite whatever region they canonically hail from, so we only have name and where they reside to work off from.

So surprise, most fucking people assumed she was Japanese because that'd make the most fucking sense.

Now it's a shitty transracial bit and it's going to be a centerpiece of "what to not fucking do ever."

>pretends

you think left looks "yellowish"? jesus christ dude

we've seen your pics without makeup, you troll

ok post them

Fit doesnt always mean attractive. Her hair, panties, faces, dance moves,, lack of any real sort of ass, it's all pretty repulsive imo. Older guys might like the panties I guess, and the pushup bra is nice to look at, but its still a laughable scene.

why would I save them

needless to say, even ILM would be impressed by the before and after

They're not attracted to you though, so why don't you kys my man

She looks like she has fucking jaundice you blind fool. Look around her lips. Imagine the picture without flash. Do you really need me to dig for the yellowest chink I can find in this same sort of photo before you shut the fuck up and stop idolizing your precious azn waifus?