Be real Sup Forums

Be real Sup Forums.

Say you were to have a daughter (no matter how unlikely you are to reproduce) and she grew up to be a normal teen and brought home a black man, would you immediately dissuade her from from continuing the relationship?

Or do you think you could be fairly unbiased and judge your daughters BF normally before taking action? Obviously this is mostly for the whites or just non blacks among you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rynqbJ53DBE&ab_channel=viksios
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women are women, yous, the only factor is if the man's respectable or not. Race is a stupid construct that will surpass all of yous.

If I had a daughter I would rape her as soon as she reaches 11 years of age.

Then she can all the niggers she want, I will never be cucked because I was the one who took her purity and chastity.

Thrown out on her ass regardless.

cuckold fantasies are not an argument, shill (oy veyyyyy!!!).

Meet him, assess character, make decision. Not all black guys are niggers.

I wouldn't be happy about it, but if he was cool, if be cool. TFW only sons though

Nice edge

But you're Brazilian, aren't you? Like in the Bahamas we have conchy Joe and others who claims to be pure white. Of course they're not and neither are you. One drop and you're a nigger.

Be proud of who you are. Isn't 12 legal in your country? And what ever happened to that father that took his 12 year old into the forest, raped her horribly and left her tied to a tree to die from exposure?

>t. nigger

imagine being the father of one of those.

Yes, I am a nigger, a tall, burly looking, old as shit, negroid dude.

What the fuck is wrong with you Brazilians? I keep seein posts from you lot about rape and child abuse, is it part of your culture? Or is Brazilian just posting over and over about his fantasies?

None of these girls had fathers in their livea though

If my daughter ever touched a nigger I'd immediately disown her. But, then again, I'd immediately disown her if she touched any man but the one I arrange for her to marry.
When I have a daughter I'll have sex with her starting when she's a toddler. But it won't be rape, I won't hurt her.

Honestly, if you're daughter ever dates a black guy, you dun goofed.

My sister was telling me today how a few days ago this black guy on facebook tried calling her through the messenger thing and she just ignored it. Later she looked at his profile and found she was his friend but didn't really care so she just figured it was a mistake. Then yesterday as she was getting ready to bed he sent her a picture. She opened it and it was a pic of his dick. She then proceeded to delete and block him.

She was quite infuriated at it and was ranting how black guys have no respect. Kek. Anyways my family is red-pilled about blacks, (living in niggerville after 14 years).

Already ahead of you senpai,

I'm moving back to Mexico where there are no niggers.

He has to bring his report card and both parents as well.

The Rothschild family used economic Hitman like John Perkins to thoroughly destroy the Patrichal system and instilled a cultural Marxist ideology that destroyed Brazil, utterly.

Cuck

Yell SHARK

The only way to act
youtube.com/watch?v=rynqbJ53DBE&ab_channel=viksios

If she brings home a man, any man, she's no longer my problem. She's free to move out, that is to say, has 48 hours to get her stuff out before I exchange all door locks and call the police on her for trespassing if she comes near my home.
If she knows what's good for her, as my daughter should, she won't touch a man who can't provide for her, that excludes approx. 99,8% of niggers, anyway.

As long as he treated her right and was of solid moral character I'd have no problem with it. If she's not a good judge of character then I did a poor job as a father.

I would literally disown her

>A Brazilian is subhuman trash

Can't make this up!

depends if its a respectable black man sure go for it
if its a nigger no

i would argue the same thing if he was white tho
if its a respectable white guy sure go for it
if its some white trash hick some wana be gangbanger or some asswipe fuck no

>normal teen
>brought home a black man

Keep wishing, Sambo.

>bahamian geneticists

The only way to have proper control over your daughter's sex life is to fuck her first yourself, making sure to make her climax, thus being the cause of her first orgasm and the one she thinks of whenever she has sexual thoughts.

With that, you could successfully recall her to you from any relationship you didn't approve of for essentially the rest of your/her life.

same

No such thing ever will happen sicko.

Your sick and will never have a family

Exactly. Girls wander and become sluts because she isn't getting it at home. If she got it from her daddy she wouldn't seek out other guys to give it to her.

Yes. Blacks are violent animals. Also going with blacks is not normal behaviour at all.

epic meme friend

Shit like this is why I frequently wonder why I still come here.

If you tell a woman not to do something she'll keep doing it to spite you. The best option in this situation is disowning your daughter. It's tough shit but they can't live with your forever anyways, even the ones that grow up right eventually marry and move out.

Just an user trolling, the zuera never ends.

>be real
>Sup Forums

just go back to Sup Forums you pathetic shitposter

The key to raising a white child successfully as a racist is to never try to steer them one way or the other. Subtle, subconscious language hints about blackness and darkness being equals to evil and fear. Then you layer that in with ambiguous references to evolution, apes, violence, and lack of control. On the other end of the spectrum you equate white with purity and heaven. It's only a matter of time fire you have to lecture your purely exist child to "be tolerant, you know, to an extent, but just be careful wth any new person you meet. Some come from place that weren't like the pure good one you were blessed enough to come from. Because, sweetie, your social and you deserve a social man."

I'm just not sure he'd be _comfortable_

>a black man
I probably wouldn't mind
>a nigger
I would force a stop to it

Id say you either dump him or you are disowned and kicked out immediately.

Gee, for some odd reason my daughters never dated black boys.

Go figure.

Do these girls not have fathers or something. It doesn't make sense. Could you imagine if some nigger was in your house with your daughter? I'd fucking kill him and rope him up in my backyard tree

Nihao reddit

>implying there's a difference
Stip getting your opinions from nigger comedians.

I would never have a daughter in the first place
Only sons

How do you know those men are niggers? Might be totally fine black dudes having an interracial pool party.

Disown

>would you immediately dissuade her from from continuing the relationship?
Yes. Regardless of his character or standing.

Would force her to end it or disinherit her, while I don't hate most blacks my family has a proud English / European history and I won't piss off my ancestors by allowing such a thing. (I come from a military / prestigious family.)

So you guys would seriously risk having an estranged relationship with your daughter whom you've raised for 16-17 years, for possibly the rest of your lives? Based on the ethnicity of the male she chooses to date alone?

I dont buy it. None of you faggots would have the conviction.

Why would I care if she dated a nigger? I'd love to have grandkids descended from royalty.

good luck banning your slut daughter from seeing blacks. what do you think shes gonna crave forever after that

she's not allowed to have a boyfriend until she's 30 i don't care if it's fucking superman

It's the fact that she turned out to be a race traitor after 16 or so years of being raised by a loving white family. Though you'd have to question the parenting if this scenario did happen.

Depends on the type. If it's hoodrat I'd disown on the spot. And honestly I'd have the same fucking response if I found her with a Juggalo.

I only hate low class people. It just so happens that like 90 percent of blacks are low class.

>estranged relationship
No, she'd be dead to me. If she came around after I told her to get out I'd make her actually dead.

I would raise my child better than that. I would take her to her great cousin's house, who is my cousin now.

My cousin dated only black guys and she has four kids, one missing an arm and the other is in a wheelchair, absolutely a vegetable because his ''''''father'''''' chimped out an nearly killed him.

I'd ask my great cousin to lift up her shirt to show the cuts on her back and I'd get her to show the x-rays of where he busted her skull, broke her arm, and destroyed her collarbone.

If my daughter comes home with a chimp, she'd get disowned and get sent to live with the nigger, see if he takes care of her right.

If she comes back pregnant and understanding her lesson, she gets an abortion and I'll proceed to shame her, because no man would want her but some beta nu-male.

Again, I'd hope to raise my child better. I'd also hope my husband would agree with my choices.

Brazilians the new designated shit posters?

>ask on Sup Forums what the consequences for the hypothetical daughter might be

M8 if she comes home with a chimp you already failed in parenting anyways, the letting her be a "normal teen" makes her just as degeneret as the others
Why bother

Only a noose can fix this

If she refused to stop it, I would completely disown her and refuse to acknowledge her as my daughter. I understand your disbelief considering this is Sup Forums, but that's what I would do.
Unfortunately, parenting isn't the only factor in the development of a person. You can do your best and the world could still corrupt your child, or maybe a bad gene they happened to carry was activated.

Is that Sweeden?

You think people in the rest of the world don't do it to their kids when they date outside their race?

You can choose to have a family whom loves you dearly and values you hold dear to yourself. Or you can choose to be a race traitor.

I'd disown her.

I'm not a "racial purist" by any means. I want my grandchildren to look like my grandparents, sure; however, if she were to find some offwhite-white, or a lightskinned Hispanic, that's fine.

But a black? No. If my daughter were to bring home a black man, I'd give her just enough money to get herself started, in exchange for her legally changing her name.

I'm not going to have a mulatto walking around with my grandfather's name.

Odds are low anyway but there are definitely some respectable black people I would be tolerant towards.
I hate to say it though but I do not think it's wise in the long run when it comes to kids.

Is this really about racial purity for you anons?

Would you still disown them if they dated a mutt? Or someone 3/4th's white?

>off-white white
>light-skinned Hispanic

Nice! Half-Mexican master race!

By offwhite-white, I meant an Italian or something.

I'm no fan of Hispanics in general, considering the numbers they're coming here in and general refusal to integrate, but at least it's easily bred out of them.

>Is this really about racial purity for you anons?
Not entirely, refer back to my first post But, yeah, mostly.

you guys are fucking stupid. if your first thought is to disown the kid, congrats you already lost. now the kid will go to some SJW acceptance group and be even more brainwashed, while believing you are the devil.

order someone not to do something and they may do it just to spite you. you have to actually show a kid why they shouldn't date nignogs. kids need to see apes aping it wiht their own eyes, and if an unlucky occasion happens that they do date one, find a way to manipulate the situation against the nog so they break up, without incriminating yourself. when your kid goes astray you need to find a way to bring them back. nobody likes to be told straight up they are wrong. if you say "don't date niggers!!!" it is going to fall on deaf ears. you need to get creative. let the kid see instances of nig crime w/o feeling like you're showing it down their throats.

sjw movements are successful because they appeal to people's emotions. notice that many movements often become interchangeable with other things. even the sjw itself is an amalgam of so many things, you got feminism, sexuality, transgederism, "people of color" empowerment...everything. sjw's made everything appealing to everybody. so now by buying into 1 movement, you are buying into all the nonsense. it's VERY succesful psychology. go read bernays' propaganda it's kinda relevant. anyway you gotta use subtle tactics if you want blacks to fuck off. yelling at anybody will not get you far. the more you yell or do actions that can be taken as aggressive, the more badly you portray your cause and the farther you are getting from where you want to be. see how BLM is damaging themselves right now with the violent protests. don't do the same.

>I would rape her as soon as she reaches 11 years of age
>I will never be cucked because I was the one who took her purity and chastity
In other words Islam

My wife is black so my daughter would be half black.

Even if she were completely white I wouldn't mind, though. I like white woman black man and white man black woman. There's something hot about it.

I'd follow and find out where he comes from. Shoot him and throw his body in the trash.

the solution is just to raise your kids in somewhere white and subtly say racist shit until they are brainwashed

Yes let us take all the GOOD police with good happy jobs in safe white neighborhoods and force them to serve in the worst neighborhoods in the country(black neighborhoods) and we white people can be stuck with the shitty miserable badass no nonsense cops. why? I don't know, it doesn't make any sense. does any of this make sense? black people need to clean up their own neighborhoods, not blame us for only attracting shitty miserable cops. and my guess is many of these cops are just overly cautious because of serving in, well, black neighborhoods. so do "black lives matter"? That's a good question. Does a thug or hoodlum who does nothing but rob and do drugs matter more than a law abiding white citizen with a job? I'd say NO. so in a sense many black lives DON'T matter. And this is the TRUTH.

It amazes me with these idiotic displays, complaining about some worthless hoodlum and making a national news story meanwhile negroes go around killing and raping and no one can say anything. its retarded at every conceivable level. the blithering stupidity of humanity stops at nothing. these people complain about bad cops? look at the neighborhoods the "bad' cops serve in. what will they get, saints to patrol those streets? the negroes in the inner cities get the exact cops they deserve. and many of the cops hate the negroes because they know them better than anyone. they see them all day at their worst. you aren't going to get "good" cops in black neighborhoods. it will NEVER happen. why? because good cops belong in good neighborhoods. it is win win. good people get good cops. bad people get bad cops. Fact of LIFE. REAL LIFE FACT. not bullshit retarded moron life for daydreaming TV watching couch potatoes.

Yes, my daughter would be allowed to choose superior genes. Face it, blacks were selectively bred to be stronger and bigger than whites, it is only natural to allow them to breed with our women.

>not sure if joking or using maymays to convey point

I can see the libtard single mom taking the pic thinking "oh my look at the progress!"

Great pics !

They sound like the people that think all gays are sinners until they found out their son is gay and suddenly they "evolved" on the situation.

Sit her down and explain the statistics, tell her it's ultimately her choice but she should be careful about who she associates with

You should be redpilling your kids long before this happened, though, so they don't make this kind of shit decision

Do I post this on my FB ?

I;d fucking shoot both of them. And yes, I own a gun in this faggoty no guns country.

That is not how I raised her.

Even if the black guy was himself decent, his friends and/or family are probably shit. I would immediately break it off.

Deception right here

I'm gonna be down in your shithole country in a couple months trying to enjoy the beach you don't deserve. Pls don't rob me. Kthx

I will have a talk with my daughter way before that time

I truly hope you and the Brazilian aspiring to be a child molester are never responsible for taking care of a child.

I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers

Yeah, people who would be good parents shouldn't be. Only irresponsible dipwads should have children.

Yes

I wouldn't care if he was good to her.

I'd disapprove of any person who wasn't though.

>I like white woman black man and white man black woman. There's something hot about it.

Yes Captain Sweden, we know already.

>Your neighbors will never come out for their newspaper only to find, hanging just below your beautiful American flag, the man your daughter tried to have set foot in the home you built
just die in my sleep already

God damn it Sweden.

>interrogation marks

an hero

HOLY SHIT MOTHER FUCKING PROXXXXY RARE
proxy rare