Hulu vs. Netflix vs. Amazon Prime

Ok you fags. Which one do I choose? I've had Netflix now for about a year. Kinda tired of it. Thinking of going to Hulu, but what about Amazon? I hate Bezos btw.

German Empire flag?

>Posted by Hulu's PR team

piratebay.org

Netflix is the better streaming service, but Amazon is the better deal overall. If you pay the annual Prime membership, it's cheaper than Netflix, and includes free two-day shipping, some music streaming, Twitch stuff, cloud storage.

I've never had Hulu. It doesn't interest me very much. Their original series don't grab me.

Pirate bay turned to shit.

Amazon Prime > Netflix >>>>>>>>>>> Hulu

tho tbf, i dont watch a lot of television shows, which is Hulu's only draw as most of their movie offerings are available free with AP

>2017
>torrenting files

If you just care about movies and tv, I'd stick with Netflix, as there's a lot of crossover with Prime. I have both, but it's because the other benefits of prime are valuable to me. Hulu is garbage. Stay away at all costs.

Amazon's good for old HBO shows. Movies kind of sucked but they had pretty recent releases. I didn't really watch any original shows except Man in the High Tower. You can use it to watch movies or current shows you bought.

It's meh. I wouldn't get it by itself but it's nice if you get Prime anyway.

Amazon's movie studio is putting out some patrician movies, and I presume those will be coming to Prime soon.

Amazon does seem to be a better "deal" with the extra stuff. Netflix has a huge catalog but it's mostly shit. I heard hulu has buffering issues.

HBO Now.

>I heard hulu has buffering issues.

i have access to all three in OP, and yeah, Hulu is the worst performer

It's more expensive than any of the other three, and has less stuff. A lot of HBO's older shows are on Amazon Prime too.

Amazon for the extras and value Netflix for the content

>if you don't mind 720 or less for free
>123movie
>primewire

Prime is best just for HBO and a few other shows that Netflix doesn't have. They have a lot of good movies also that's not on Netflix. But Net has 10x more and a better viral marketing campaign for their original shows so people think they're good.

Hulu is shit, even more so without Criterion. It also had the worst fucking interface, in that unless you searched for something by fucking name you'd never find it. Also commercials. All it has is TV, which you can find literally anywhere

Netflix has the best interface, and some newer shit too, but overall selection is kind of limited.

Amazon is kind of side dish to the shipping and savings, and the big thing is the HBO shows and some of the films (most of Arrow films is up right now). Navigation isn't as good as Netflix but it's way, way better than Hulu

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Hulu include commercials on top of its membership fee?

You can pay a few extra bucks a month for no ads.

Nope, one of the major reasons it's shit. You have the option to throw even more money at them (12 fucking dollars) to avoid commercials, though.

Filmstruck, you pleb

and you can subscribe to the HBO Channel on Amazon Prime if you really want current HBO stuff (Westworld and all of GoT are on there, just to name a couple popular examples)

i think it's like $7 or $8 a month in addition to the cost of Amazon Prime

It's been years since I've even used Hulu, but I remember their ads when from very manageable (30-45 seconds per break) to horrendous (more than two minutes per break, worse than regular tv). So holy shit if they've gotten even longer since those days.

What even is the reason to pay for hulu now? They put new tv episodes on yahoo view now, so you are just paying extra for hulu to get you some slightly older episodes of that season, and maybe some shitty movies?

No, the HBO Prime channel is the same price as a regular HBO Now subscription. The only benefit is having all content in the same app.

>yahoo
wtf is that?

Why not have all 3? If you can only afford one, I'd say Amazon because of the fringe benefits you get if you do online shopping, music, and reading.

filmstruck, everything else is for plebs.

Some shitty website, but if you liked free hulu services that they don't offer any more, they pretty much dumped it all onto yahoo

I've thought of maybe two, but I really don't have enough time to digest one. Just kicking around the idea of settling on one only. I cut the cable because I had over 600 channels and who the fuck can watch all that?

that doesn't even get rid of them completely though, you still get some some commercials before certain shows even with the upgrade