Operation #BLAXIT

We pretend to be blacks and tell blacks on social media to return to Africa since its not safe for blacks in America anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=21nCVBPKs8w
bizpacreview.com/2016/07/11/new-black-panther-party-leader-says-blacks-must-move-to-5-states-and-start-a-country-within-a-country-363689
change.org/p/african-governments-please-give-asylum-to-african-americans
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go to Wikipedia and read the History of Liberia. They already tried to get back to Africa. The result is a malaria ridden shithole.

Isnt this the fucking point you god damn gypsy

AYY MAH NIGGA WE FINNA GO TO THE MOTHERLAND NAHMEAN REAL TALK NIGGA IT AINT SAFE FOR A BROTHER OUT HERE MAYNG WE'Z GON GO BACK AND BE KANGZ AGAIN FOR REAL SON

considering the irrespective tiny probability that this might actually become a public trend, fking bump.

#BackToAfrica

this is a good idea

No that's not the point obese manlet. Nigs know they are not efficient enough to get a new life in Africa.

They want the white goodies and nothing will ever change this. Enjoy your 60%.

Bumpity fucking bump. Someone should probably post this on Sup Forums too. I don't wanna go there, but I'll do my due and syndicate the hashtag.

>Hol up
>*smacks lips*
>So you be tellin me
>*clenches eyes*
>you be tellin if I go to back to Zimbabwe 1 dollah can buy 1 million Zimbabuee dollahs ?!!
>*covers mouth with fist and grabs nuts*
>SHEITTTTTTTTT
>*Shakes hand like it's burning*
>I be a gorrillionaire now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this gets rid of some of the Sudanese in Australia, they are the darkest tar babies around. Not only are they blacker than the ace of spades, at least half of them are also muslims. Oh, and there are fucking gangs of them wherever they live, even though we let these people in from their war torn shithole, they still want to act like hood rats for some reason because they consume American TV - it's a lost cause.

I wholeheartedly support #BacktoAfrica

>be me in 4th grade
>Nigger girl that tells me to go back to Europe
>I tell her to go back to Africa
>I get suspended for racism
Where's the justice I deserve.

Don't you dare disrespect LeGod

Contributing.

Change them into us to make it look better

>equality means white males need to check themselves and be treated worse

Done

>still them

needs a picture and needs more "we used to be kings and we will again" and "black utopia"

No, we should encourage them to do like the black panthers and move to shitty southern states.

Whites would somehow need to retain administrative control of the major cities and ports to prevent an outright Liberia type situation.

Once this is accomplished, we can evacuate our southern bros and bring them up to first world living standards, customs, and morality

Are we posting twitter handles to follow one another?

Why?

even the street preachers are trolling blm
youtube.com/watch?v=21nCVBPKs8w

Done

Going to be less than 50% in a few short years.

dont export your problems to the south. we have plenty of niggers down here and they don't chimp out like your "civilized northern" niggers do

Because that's literally an existing movement actively being pursued by black "leaders".

Easier to hijack one than build one

bizpacreview.com/2016/07/11/new-black-panther-party-leader-says-blacks-must-move-to-5-states-and-start-a-country-within-a-country-363689

I live in the deep south currently and know this, but southern whites are nothing to write home about either

There are some blacks that "Want to go home."

Why not just Hijack BLM and get Sup Forums to shill that narrative? Eventually, it'll appear as if the "We want to go home" crowd is organically driving the narrative.

It'll take some work, sure; however, it's much more hilarious (and optimal) to send them back, rather than deal with a concentrated population in the South.

"Going back to Africa" is an idea they flirt with constantly, too. I know Akon promoted it following the Zimmerman trial.

With racial tensions being as high as they are, we stand a shot at memeing this into reality.

The BLM leaders are opportunists that'll go wherever the wind blows. It's a new generation of Sharptons and Jacksons. They have no true convictions, they're just riding the gibs train.

If "kangz" types become a loud enough voice, some will inevitably try to capitalize on that and follow suit.

Also, @Daryon_Jackson, I need fake followers.

They're never going to go back to Africa. What do you expect them to do, buy plane tickets and just show up one day? With no skills, no ability to speak the native language, no knowledge of the native culture, no money?

At best, we just shill and cause some more racial tension and funny twitter screencaps for the glory of Kek

ill take a bunch of drunk rednecks in pickup trucks any day instead of rampant shootings, violence and rape of the "cultured" north

i live in a 40% black city (greensboro NC) and we have had zero chimpouts with this bullshit

>he don't bang Big Tymers

Stay pleb, fucking buster

that played out in my imagination perfectly, thank you.

Not a single country in africa would take them. Just because they're african doesn't mean they're under any obligation to absorb our citizens.

Best to just let them recede back to being the rural dwelling folks they always were, and I believe are meant to be.

many of our black expatriots would find out how shitty black rule is and be first in line to the amazing sinking lifeboats to the European coast. I'd rather keep them if it meant keeping them out of the motherland

WTF are you talking about? I live in the deep south, and nigs here do exactly the same shit. They are more respectful in public though, but so is every southerner.

True. There seems to be a wide gulf between the southern trash whites and the upper class southerners. It's a hell of a motivation for one to either move away or find a nice job

>Blaxit
Blaxit
>Blaxit
Blaxit

This is a great idea, HOWEVER, don't make it a return-to-Africa initiative, but rather a black separatist/nationalist movement. You won't get many people to get interested in going back to the mother land, but there are plenty of black folks who would jump at the chance to live in their own exclusive nation in North America -- Consider part of the southern United States as a potential homeland for African Americans, and you will get a lot of interest.

Liberian citizenship seems pretty easy for blacks to get. I know a few of the legitimate "Back to Africa" groups have named a number of countries that are "workable" to a certain degree.

Then there's:

change.org/p/african-governments-please-give-asylum-to-african-americans

It's a change.org Petition, I know; however, with enough signatures, it COULD attract the attention of the media and turn into something larger.

So long as they exist in America, in large enough numbers (>7% I'd place it at), they'll cause us problems.

It's an unlikely solution, but hey, "Art of the Deal," start as high as you can as an anchor point, and work your way down.

Liberia is the most fucked up country on the planet youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

Not many will go for it

Easier to go with what established and credible (to blacks) the black panthers are already advocating.

In two generations (20 years, lol), blacks will be back to being the easy going rural simpletons they were always meant to be.

>With no skills, no ability to speak the native language, no knowledge of the native culture, no money?
They have been surviving in America just fine despite that.

kek

quality post

It would never work faggot

Never do that... Shills

I can already see the headline " FBI BAITS TAWAINESE KNITTING FORUM HATE BASED NAZI USERS INTO OUTING THEMSELVES ONLINE THEN TRACKED THEIR IPS TO OUT THEM PUBLICLY IN WHAT THE PRESIDENT CALLS OPERATION: MY SONS "

WE MUST REATRATE TEH NOBBLE BLACK MANS TO FRE THEM OF OUR SPPRSHENS ANS RACISMS

IT'S THE ONLY MORAL CONCLUSION

COME AT ME

Sounds like a long night at the pub, Nige

Holy fuck

Better call it AmeriKKKa.