>get shot

>get pulled over
>get shot

Land of the free (to get shot)

>be in canada
>be depressed
>don't get shot
feels bad man

HAHAHA LE EBIN LE XDDDD HAHAHA EPIG POST MY LE FRIEND LOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

this country was founded by the gun, i actually enjoy the fact its the wild west

>mfw eurofags will never get into a gunfight on the way home from work

buncha homos

Calm down.

>this mad

You forgot
>Go to middle East war conflict, shoot up the people and into young girl's vagina

americans are closet homosexuals tho

Then they come right back and shoot into your womens vaginas. They do it to such a degree that white americans are extinct and their religion controls the world. Who wins in the end?

I don't mind.

America because we have the balls to provoke.

>go to cinema

I don't go to the "cinema" because I am not a crooked tooth British fairy, you marble mouthed budget German.

>go to the bar
>get shots

And then get destroyed to a degree that you become extinct and your country taken over

fuck you ya mayonnaise on fries eating faggot. I got shot 3 xs on the way to work, felt good bruh

says the dutch cuck

whats wrong with mayonnaise on fries

>go to the range
>don't get shot

The answer is we should all live in gun ranges.

All in a day's work

Is it bad that I'm imagining your AR-15 as a buff dude surrounded by cute loli firearms?

But dat .50 Desert Eagle, 1911 and Mossad Beretta with cans ...

But then you have no pulse.

Oppai Loli

Ah. Everyone lusts America

>be yuropoor
>get raped

>pray to geert
>get raped

>flag is toothpaste
>get shot by yourself

Is that 300blk ar integrally suppressed or is it a SBR? In either case, a nice little collection. Our quiet pistol collection is almost the same except for the ruger where I decided to use a sr22 as a host.

>be Dutch
>Dutch woman prefer black men
>Everyone is drug addicted
>Hookers everywhere
>No freedom of speech

Lol
>Flag is toothpaste

We need to stop fighting each other!

Whites need to stick together; we have a long and bloody road ahead of us, and without or fellow white eurobros, we're doomed.

Let's unite! Unite in the salvation of the white race in the coming tough times. One race, one peoples!!!!!

JOIN WITH ME BROTHERS. HOLD MY HAND AS WE WADE THRU THE FUTURE RACIAL MUCK ON OUR WAY TO GLORIOUS WHITE VALHALLA

faggot

Unless you live in a ghetto full of niggers, your chances of being shot dead in this country are only barely higher than your chances of being struck by lightning. You're more likely to die in an automobile accident.

underrated post

In terms of population to death ratio this all roughly even.

we are in cold war with evil. Our triumph will be swift and then your kids can ride their bicycles through downtown Atlanta at night like in the 1950's!

We will regain our peace by the blood of our enemies!

The time is upon us. Be strong and of a good courage.

why don't americans just melt all the guns?
no guns=no shootings

>be american
>get shot
>get billed for the medical treatment

Statistically speaking, black people are the majority of murder offenders as well as the majority of murder victims. As such, it is significantly much more likey to be murdered in a black neighborhood, especially if you are black yourself, by a black person.

So, like I said, unless you live in a ghetto full of niggers your chances of getting shot are rather low. It's just that cities with a very high population of blacks skew the data.

Bro, the 1950s weren't as peachy as you think. Predators will prey on the weak regardless of what controls you attempt to implement.
Buy a fucking gun and use it like the tool it is to avoid, deter, and de-escalate any trouble.

>go home
>get shot

>go to gay night club
>get shot

>go the hood
>get shot

United Commonwealth for the future?

>visit Europe
>get stabbed by muslim
>get sent to jail for being racist

europeons think America is super dangerous because blacks literally make all our statistics horrible

Not here in Winland friendo. We just jailed the whole Cuban volleyball team for rape, kek

Canada yes!

ty :)

>go to get immunized
>don't get shot because vaccines cause autism

Can we bring Mr.Superpower by 2020 If he shows signs of learning to flush?

of course, but indian people are truly shitty people. there's a lot around me and they're awful, stinky, gross human beings. no better than muslims except they dont kill