Russians are always the bad guys in video games and movies, sometimes I feel sad for them. At least...

Russians are always the bad guys in video games and movies, sometimes I feel sad for them. At least, they are always the big bosses.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich
youtube.com/watch?v=RDqwdE1LP6g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

It's cool

nothing wrong with it, most of the russians are feral retards

Russian villains are the coolest.

this
>tfw your country will never be associated with badass bad guys

Zoran Lazarević is as Russian a name as Francisco Huevoso is French.

nowadays it's arabs who are the enemies in american movies/games

in a few decades it'll be chinese

I like it.

I wish people would fear me though.
I am not intimidating at all.

most of the western developers can't tell difference between slavs
thicc russian accent + ape looks + obscure slav name with edning with -sky -ich etc = perfect villain

It's actually pretty cool, everyboy believes that they have the best spies in the world, hackers and nukes, it's better than being le Samba cunt tbhonesto.

He was a Serb thoug?

Idk man, latin and south american villains and heroes have the best presonality most of the time, chill\down to earth weed smoker type

>lazar kaganovich

>in a few decades it'll be chinese

In games, maybe, it happened a few times like in Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising where Americans and Russians fight together against China. But in movies it's impossible because China is Hollywood's biggest market and Chinese invest billions in Hollywood. Chinese market saves many American movies from being complete flops.

Soviet Union didn't have any connection with Hollywood, so Hollywood could make Russians the absolute villains, plus Russians don't even care about being the villain. Chinese would surely get pissed off if they were portrayed as villains because they're insecure and autistic.

great villain, the most evil ones are americans tho

just like real life

trips of truth

what? it's sound even more ridiculous as Ivan Ivanov desu.

this name is so obscure it hurts. Lazar= Lazarus, think bible. Kagan (khagan) = big kahuna of nomads (mongols etc), -ich is belarussian\baltic surname inflection

>great villain, the most evil ones are americans tho

American villains are pretty common in mainland Chinese films, and occasionally films made in other Asian countries as well. Often it's a war-mongering general, occasionally some evil CEO or politician.

I'm sure similar examples occur in Russian media.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich

Гyгли Mocкoвcкий мeтpoпoлитeн имeни Кaгaнoвичa.

who else /memerap/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=RDqwdE1LP6g

his name is pretty obscure regardless

Andrew in Bioshock was Slav too if i remember correctly, he even has same name as me lol

In russia it's mostly soviets vs nazis

This, Russians love to be the bad boys.

or good thiefs vs bad cops

>Francisco Huevoso
>Huevoso
>Huevo

thieves.

seriously, russian TV is flooded with that shit.

Oh yeah, imperial Japanese villains are pretty common in mainland Chinese kung-fu films.

Look at those nord genetics.

>Japanese villains
They are always classy in those films.
I tend to cheer for them.

>Andrew Ryan(Andrei Rayanovsky), born 1911 in a village near Minsk[citation needed] in the Russian Empire (modern day Belarus), grew up in a Jewish-Belarusian family[3] during the time when the Tsar still held autocratic rule over that country. Minsk was on the front lines in the First World War. In 1917 he witnessed the Russian Revolution, which eventually brought the Bolsheviks into power[4] and also destroyed Ryan's family business.[5] Ryan's experiences under Soviet rule led him to his personal philosophy: the modern world was created by great men who strove to make their own way. Any time "Parasites" gained control of such a world, they destroyed it. As a boy in 1919, he fled to America, believing it to be a place where a great man could prosper, just before Belarus and multiple other countries such as Ukraine and Russia formed to create the Soviet Union in 1922. He anglicized his name to Andrew Ryan.

pro-tip: everytime you see Jewish-(something) just ignore that second part and think jewish.

Yeah cool. But why they put him in soviet team? I don't think there was a lot of negros in USSR.

I will write a novel in russia the antagonist will be a dagestani

>dagestani
>not chechen

try harded senpai

>read this post
>get a little confused
>look at picture again
>LOL hard