Has every news network been taken over by cucks or SJWs? I see so much censorship...

has every news network been taken over by cucks or SJWs? I see so much censorship, bias and yellow journalism in almost every news outlet out there. Where the hell am I supposed to get my unbiased news that don't conform to the Jew's agenda?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/lheron/status/733758898855940098/photo/1
oann.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I don't like what is being said here
>Thus it is not real news and is biased

Reality has a liberal bias, son.

Go to www.infowars.com for unbiased reports on the Globalist agenda. Also, stop at our store and buy water filters to protect your family from fluid contaminants!

Huffington post was enjoyable during the Bush years. But those were simpler times.
It's demagoguery these days is unfiltered.
>not covering Jill Stein
>no anti war voice
>graft laden front runner
>citizens United what was that?

>Reality has a liberal bias, son.
Can you please make your argument longer than a single sentence?

Every media outlet is just a couple of command chains away from a new liberal hire who graduated from cuck university. Sooner or later they'll get taken over.

>Where the hell am I supposed to get my unbiased news that don't conform to the Jew's agenda?

You're there, senpai.

>Reality has a liberal bias, son.

You have obviously never watched a nature program.

This is what I fear. Does this mean that I'll just have to stop watching the news to avoid being having the blue pill being forced down my throat?

>Where the hell am I supposed to get my unbiased news that don't conform to the Jew's agenda?
If it's your thing just follow the right: Savage, Limbaugh, Fox News, Breitbart, PJW, Drudge, D'Souza, Molyneux, to a lesser extent Alex Jones, even Sargon, etc. Fuck the MSM, it's a propaganda machine to begin with, in a sense it always has been, and in a sense the right's shit is propaganda too.

Just checked info wars. Seems pretty decent. For a moment there I thought you were either trolling, a shill or just being sarcastic.

>evolution
>gay as hell animals
>animals that are literally multiple genders or switch gender at will
>species with dominant females

>tfw I learned today that in hyenas, females are dominant
>even the most beta females are more dominant than all males
>tfw their enlarged clots are bigger than their minuscule penises

#
Infowars, Breibart, The Rebel... even in those jews are heavily involved pushing pro-Israel and mildly polically correct rhetoric.

what does any of that have to do with humans?

reality does not have a liberal bias, because all of this liberal bullshit wouldn't even hold up if it weren't being forced down everyone's throats.

christian science moniter

>Evolution
B-but all races are the same and there is no such thing as racial or differences racist !

monitor

Are you sure? I just looked at it and one of the articles declares BLM a terrorist organization. Also, this is their illustration of the day.

>infowars
>almost all the news have +100 comments
is pretty popular it seems

>such pressing world issues as tyrones knack for being able to figure out we will eat up whatever shit he manages to accomplish
>Ben, or Hannah as Xhe prefers, has managed to fit 10 cocks into his ass at age 10

Yeah real biased when its all you know

>my unbiased news
Russia Today my friend, now that's real journalism

Evolution is liberal how?

Animals don't have safe spaces user

Ahmed goes to Germany to reproduce, Germany welcomes Ahmed. Ahmed shares his genes, within generations of this, Evolution happens.

For you see, the German women will biologically adapt to Ahmeds cock.

someone post the twitter pic where all the huffpost editors are women

>cucks or SJWs?
what kind of retard blames cucks or sjws for the media?
you blame the media for cucks and sjws.
you blame the jews for the media

or try "Voltaire Network"

Notice anything about this HuffingtonPost editors meeting?
mobile.twitter.com/lheron/status/733758898855940098/photo/1

oann.com/

after our victory in the field the media will answer for their insolence.

>muh diversity!!!

Yes, it's a polar reversal of the 80s, where there was no such thing as liberal bias in media. Now everything is biased towards liberal agendas.

It's not hip or edgy to be a liberal anymore because it's the norm.