Team wins every game in regular season/postseason

>team wins every game in regular season/postseason
>doesn't get to play for championship

Bravo, NCAA

This is why P5 and G5 need to be separate divisions. No G5 team will ever make the CFP and for good reason, the level of competition is so much lower

FCS master race

Akron/Kent State please go

>he unironically slurps the committee and their babby-mode (((playoffs)))
Reminder that Alabama would never get it done on a snowy night in Missoula

And that's why a g5 team just beat the #7 team in the country right

nice digits but where the heck even is
>Missoula

this wasn't a one-off, either. non-power conference teams have won bcs/ny6 games in 3 of the past 11 seasons.

>P5 IS THE BEST
>How are they the best?
>BECAUSE THEY PLAY THE BEST--P5
>How are their opponents the best?
>BECAUSE THEIR OPPONENTS ARE P5

The circular logic of the P5

Can someone explain to me why only four teams instead of eight?

Montana idiot
could u imagine Clemson trying to grind it out on a frigid night in orono, couldn't do it

and two of those were UCF. they just just move them to the ACC/SEC and move down Vandy, Arkansas, or Wake Forest

then it was more, because i was thinking of Utah and boise.

Same for SEC

>Alabama is good cause SEC opponents

this
t. JMU alumn

>only undefeated team in FBS
>"lol let's take the one loss team that couldn't even go to its conference championship"

We really shouldn't even have games, they should just crown Alabama the national champion every year and call the whole post season done.

north dakota state would booty blast these teams

Why do G5 teams keep beating P5 teams then? The only reason G5 teams are ranked lower is because their wins are against G5 teams that are ranked low because their wins are against G5 teams that are ranked low

Why not have a P5 vs G5 bowl where the best P5 team plays the best G5 team.

well at least you guys will always win the natty in whining every year

Simple, if they were an SEC team they would have been 8-3. Good job beating Auburn on a neutral field, have fun in Athens and Tuscaloosa and Baton Rouge

>Beat Auburn
>um no sweetie it doesn't count because of neutral field :))
Just stop.

omg haha rekt xD

>this fucking salt

I'm not saying they're not a good team, they clearly are, they're about a bit better than Auburn, hence their narrow victory over Auburn on a neutral field today. But if they played an SEC schedule I highly doubt they would have the same records as Georgia or Alabama. They are a great team, they are not an elite team.