Why is this still popular?

Why is this still popular?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aM2kHQfR_f4
youtube.com/watch?v=ebajv8mjPTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because it's remarkable, and you're subhuman garbage who should be flushed out to sea like the refuse you are. I'm Seth, btw.

At this point it's better than South Park

I unironically think it's decent absurdist humor. Not the best by any metric, but decent.

Its better in Spanish.

Not a lot of people like to admit it around here, but it is actually a great show in its first few seasons (1-4). After that, it is extremely hit and miss, but there are a few good episodes here and there and is good for a laugh.

Because it's funny.

>tfw you're old enough to remember when everyone thought Family Guy was an edgy Simpsons rip-off when it first aired
It baffles me how it got so popular when it's jus Simpsons with edgier jokes. 50% of them are just "This reminds me of the time..." cutaways too.

YOU THINK THAT'S BAD

youtube.com/watch?v=aM2kHQfR_f4

Everything it's better in spanish.

It used to be okay.
youtube.com/watch?v=ebajv8mjPTo
was the best episode.

Seth, love your show man. Keep it up. Just stop doing those shit movies, ok.

that parody was fuckin hilarious

It is?

popular enough to keep pumping out episodes, that's for sure

ESL fucks love watching it.

Habit
People liking having an old stand-by they can return to

I will NOT take your advice under consideration. That's how little I respect you.

Consistency. Same shit with The Simpsons. The only people who still frequently watch television are looking for stability. Everyone else is flocking to the internet and stream-based services.

It doesn't aim very high and it has the occasional flash of brilliance.

No.

there's been a surge of family guy uploaded to youtube.
anybody else notice?

Me and my brother used to to lower the sound down on the television and put on the subtitles so we could sneak watching Family Guy on Adult Swim because our parents wouldn't let us stay up past 9:30

I have watched pretty much every episode from 1999 to 2007 multiple times so as contrarian as I have gotten from browsing Sup Forums I will never be able to hate Family Guy

I have 2 female roommates and all they do is sit in the living room and smoke with family guy on in the background. They legitimately never crack a smile or laugh at anything said on the show. Its just ALWAYS on despite no one paying any attention to it. Fucking creepy.

considering the shitshow that was season 20, I'd be inclined to agree

my sister watches countless Friends and Big Bang Theory episodes and I NEVER heard her laughing yet she keeps watching them. She's always on her phone too.

Sis is the same way. Has probably seen every episode of family guy. Poor, miserable, pot head.

this.

To everyone that says the first few seasons were good, re-watch them again. They're awful

it requires no thinking

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfrZVKG_JMk

I like it because it acknowledges it's own awfulness constantly. It's like the tv equivalent of Kraft Dinner.

This is an absolute reddit meme. FG has always been the same. No shame in admitting to liking garbage.

Yes.

>TFW watching the newest family guy episodes uploaded by some Philippino dude onto youtube while working

Seth McFarlane is a great voice actor but bad at everything else.

Also, next time you watch family guy watch the characters when they talk, they 100% of the time do this forward arm open palm gesture when their character is speaking. Its fucking annoying

>tfw it's gotten to the point where the Simpsons are ripping off fucking Family Guy and Family Guy is actually funnier
We need a new fucking lineup already

is that why people liked that one movie where he voiced a mouse