Is this child abuse Sup Forums?

Is this child abuse Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

How could it not be? This isn't even funny anymore, and this shit is virtually 100% aimed at boys.

Act like a normal boy: shamed and chastised
Act like a girl: rewarded and praised

This kid is going to grow up completely fucked in the head.

dat lazy eye doe

>tfw i have a lazy eye

kill me

is that kathy or david

Isn't it possible to get it fixed?

Yes.

I take it that was a rhetorical question though, but I'll bite: you cannot raise a child if you are one yourself.

HAIR LOOKIN WET SENPAI GOT THEM PURPLE TIPZ OUT HOMIE GONA GET ALL THE DICK

Yes but u have to do eye exercises

Yes

Encouraging your child to be a degenerate is child abuse. That is why fags should not be allowed to adopt.

Which is why I'll raise my son to be a man and my daughter to be a lady. This whole generation of "you do you boo" and "yassss queen" has fucked over the natural order of things. I consider myself leaning left but still bits and pieces of right come in every day. Shit needs to be in check, the fact that people can do whatever they want is raising a generation of degenerates who don't respect authority and go through life unfeeling.

I have a couple friends with a lazy eye. Not gonna lie, it's distracting when you talk to them. Especially when it seems to wander from eye to eye. You never know which eye to look at.

End up staring at their nose.

That kids face reminds me of Stellan SkarsgÄrd for some reason

Boys resist and innovate, girls conform and obey. It's just like demonizing whites because whites produce good governments.

acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children

Dont stare at noses if you cannot decide which eye see, I got a friend with a kike grade nose and he hates when people stare at his nose when they talk to him.

I can relate cause my nose is kind of big and is somewhat uncomfortable

>cuckold wishes he had a girl so he could virtue signal
>Has boy instead
>Ohwell I'll just raise them as a girl then

>nu males in charge of raising children

I've been waiting for this moment all my life.

what the fuck is an eye exercise?

>implying children that age understand any kind of grammar
>implying any of them have the slightest idea what these two batshit crazy "guardians" are talking about
>Is this child abuse?

Are you taking the piss out of me or what?

Yes
Blatantly

I don't even care about gender pronouns and made up crap like that. Dying hair at that age is child abuse and enough to warrant taking away that kid from xir/whatever.

>Yes but u have to do eye exercises
>American
>exercise

>Me when my son says, "I'm a girl."
>"Son are you really a girl or are you just being silly."
>"I'm being silly."
>Ok, let's get some ice cream.

>SJW when their son says "I'm a girl."
>Immediately make multiple social media posts announcing their child's new pronouns. #TransKids #LoveWins #SpecialSnowflake
>Ok, let's go to the doctor to start hormone therapy and suppress puberty

no, just american parenting

The rid never ends.

>American

Come on Paco, you can tell just by looking at them that they are 100% Canadian

I thought they put a patch over your working eye and your lazy eye is forced to work correctly

Fug :DDDDDDDD

To be fair though Staffordshire encompasses a large area, like your ass.

I hear you have great hospitals there

Yes. The cultural marxists should be chased to the edges of the Earth and slaughtered.

Least I won't go into massive debt if I use it.

>go to hospital in Staffordshire
>die
>at least I didn't go into massive debt

>Go to hospital in America
>can't afford bills
>die
>l-land of t-he free

>implying we're charged before services are rendered

The debt isn't the bad thing about US hospitals. The bad thing is that many people will not go to a hospital, even if they know something is wrong, because they can't afford it.

So, where it would be taken care of easily and quickly, people instead life with whateve ails them until it gets much worse and probably to a fatal stage.

>Break legs
>borrow money to pay hospital bills
>can't afford to pay back loan sharks
>get legs broken

at least I'd still be alive, while if I were a patient at Stafford Hospital I would be dead and gone

I don't know why you'd want to be alive if you live in Commiefornia.

>tfw people who don't know about flags think we're psychic

>Is this child abuse Sup Forums?
Absolutely. Jesus told us to protect the children, so we see Satan is doing everything he can to do the opposite. Kids today are being treated as adults and exposed to adults things. They are not allowed to be kids, and they have lost their innocence and imagination. Satan sucks.

so progressive, much impressed.
Whats so fucking stupid about this is young kids don't really have any meaningfully sexual expression anyways. no one cared (that much) about tomboy for example because wow they wear pants more, I guess, and thats about it. Maybe they go outside and play more? but all girls do that.
You are just making them think about things they wouldn't even care about. 'He' or 'she' or 'them' is literally illrevent to a innocent, nad if you think otherwise, you havn't spent time with kids.

You can get lazer surgery done on it