Germany is lost, but how about Poland, Latvia or Hungary?

youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg

There must be some type of "belt" against Germany and West Europe. at least to preserve some portion of native euopeans.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-11/civil-unrest-explodes-berlin-over-3500-people-riot-against-police
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

From the Black Sea to the Baltic Sea. If we add Hungary and Slovenia, even the Mediterranean. Those places are going to be some of the last bastion in the continent for native europeans.

is it?

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-11/civil-unrest-explodes-berlin-over-3500-people-riot-against-police

why is there practically a blackout on this? have i been rused?

Hahaha. Yes I'm sure Poland goes against Germany when their economics completely depend of them.

The truth is all of those countries would be poorfag shit states if they didn't have a master.

We have probably the lowest dindu and sand nigger population in Europe. Our biggest miniroties top 3 are from white countries. There is more vietnamese than niggers.

t. 99.9% white.

>There must be some type of "belt"
We all know what kind of belt that is.

Never change Poland, never change.

From the Black Sea to the Baltic Sea....and the help of Russia.

Yep. Poland seems like a common sense, largely red pilled country. Shitty countries (like mine) keep complaining because it's still getting more then it gives in EU funds, but I keep saying to people it's not "giving" - we're basically paying you guys to think and speak out about things. Bunch of based MPs. Same with lots of other eastern european countries. Please don't leave us.

Poland is in the best situation because it's least degenerate. Eastern Europe is in general degenerate and has no work ethic and public standards in addition to that. So eastern Europe is the ultimate degeneracy. It only has a shallow cult of strength that manifests itself in for instance attacking homos during their parades

But a white flight to Poland, Latvia, Estonia or Hungary form countries like Sweden, Norway, Germany or England? It will fix partually those work ethic and other vices.

>their economics completely depend of them
That is exactly reason for Poland to go against Germany

>There must be some type of "belt" against Germany and West Europe. at least to preserve some portion of native euopeans.

Hello

Answer me anons. Would you rather live in poor white countryside where you have to grow vegetables and chop wood for winter while barely making enough money to cover bills or live in glorious London where you meet vibrant people from different cultures, earn enough to change car every 3 years and save up for your kids' uni while having 1000 different clubs, cinemas etc. around you. Thought so, so much for the "Western cucks" meme.

Dude. They still have their army, police, intelligence, whatever. It's not like all of them will suddenly escape although some wealthy Germans already buy real estates in Hungary and Poland

>Would you rather live in poor white countryside where you have to grow vegetables and chop wood for winter while barely making enough money to cover bills or live in glorious London

Countryside. Want to retire there.

Croatia and Slovenia must urgently join to the belt . At Least to close it from the Baltic Sea to the Mediterranean .

>Germany is lost
AUF DAUER SOLLS EUCH NICHT GELINGEN UNSER REICH INS JOCH ZU ZWINGEN

memes aren't real texas

fuck off you mongoloid drunkard

we don't have to grow vegetables or chop wood, for some reason old people like to grow their own vegetables but you gotta be ukraine tier to actually need that

Answer me anons. Would you rather live in a relaxed white countryside where you have to tend to a farm or a local store while being in a safe, tight-knit community of helpful neighbors, or live in glorious Manchester, work nightly shifts in a factory just to make rent, meet harassing refugees from different cultures and save up for your kids child support while having 1000 different ghettos, no-go zones etc. around you. Thought so, so much for this shit meme.

The sad part is most of the money we got didn't really go anywhere useful, it kind of got soaked up. At least a third probably ended up in the pockets of Orbán & family.