Show me the loot your cunt stole from other nations

pic rel is "the devils bible" which sweden stole from some irrelevant nation. I think it was the checz.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=un4bJaOLf8s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlinka_(art_collection)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Museum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Our anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=un4bJaOLf8s

>reddit frog

>meme arrows

sug på pölsen min, preben.

Seemed like Austrian nobility wanted this back

from Germany

We don't steal, unlike Swedes. They stole our flag, our culture, our language and basically made a new retarded version of them

sweden is older than germany, it was founded by oden himself according to ynglingasagan.

give it back you fucking nigger

wrong

>sw*Doids stealing
Typical behaviour.

you tried stealing småland faggot.

the USA is older than Germany that doesn't really mean anything

plus yuengling is an american beer so checkmate

we wuz godz n sheit

What is this book about

>devil's bible

sounds like the Halakha to me

Does stealing a bunch of aboriginal children count?

>no brit in sight
Theirs is a loot that would make Ali Baba green with envy.

oh, sorry, are mad that oden didn't found norway and that all through the viking age upsala was a sacred place to all scandinavians? are you mad that you didn't have the same inflluence on old noridc culture that we did? you made we raped the norweigans at fyrisvallarna? you mad ingjald illråde was a badass dude that could kill any n*rweigan faggot?

Knew I'd get a meme answer

lmao calm down dude ur gonna have a heart attack

You didn't steal them tho. You were just civilizing savages

i'm wasted, also i meant danes

free palestine

We stole a Mexican general's prosthetic leg once.

I'll take two

> Almost all cities, towns, castles and churches in locations where Swedish troops were stationed were destroyed; and as prof. Rottermund says this can be seen even today, as in guides to many Polish towns and cities one will find a note that says "object destroyed during Swedish invasion". From the Royal Castle in Warsaw the Swedes stole app. 200 paintings, a number of carpets and Turkish tents, musical instruments, furniture, Chinese porcelain, weapons, books, manuscripts, marbles, even dresses of maids and door frames pulled from walls.[22]
>Huber Kowalski of the University of Warsaw Institute of Archeology says that Swedes stole anything they could lay their hands on - windows, stairs, chimneys, sculptures, floors, doors and gates. Most goods were loaded on boats and transported along the Vistula to the Baltic Sea, and then to Sweden. In November 2011, archeologists of the University of Warsaw found app. 70 items (total weight five tons), which probably come from the Warsaw Royal Castle. They sank in the Vistula while being transported to Sweden.[23] Even though Article 9 of the Treaty of Oliva stated that Sweden should return all stolen goods, all items are still kept in Stockholm and other Swedish locations.
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

we be pole now son
we gots dey history n shiet

>i have a mass produced cross that was given to civilians and military alike.

not impressive
show us that ukranian gold, ivan

>500.000 old German old prints
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlinka_(art_collection)
Germs still butthurt about

gib back pls

The Japanese people's pride.

Sure, right after you pay us 6 000 000 000 000 Euro of 2WW reparations

We stole;
>Virginia House reassembled bits of the remnants of a Tudor monastery/house
>Agecroft Hall, right next to it, a Tudor manor

from the UK and several monasteries from Spain. Parliament passed a bill to stop this and Spain was majorly fucked up at the time

i fucking dare you to post it, france

??? you stole the tudor style?

we stole the physical buildings, with the former it was just pieces and reconstructed but the latter was re-assembled pretty much the same

the "Cloisters" in NYC are a collection of Spanish and French monasteries and cloisters thrown together if you have ever heard that location. It's run by the Met

Have you tried not badly losing your wars? Where's your sportsmanship?

It was actually a Polish victory. You should see how bad things go after they lose.

White American women and American jobs

Im Mexican

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU CUNT GIVE IT BACK NOW!!!!!!!

>win war
>get your shit stolen anyway
lol

Your fucking meme is covering up a legitimately interesting piece of culture.

In our defense, you started stealing from us first. Sigismund took everything he could fit in his carriage.

Why would you save that?!

they tried at least

swedes are literally decendants of paleo european cucks who dropped their culture the moment the r1 man stepped in their lands. no wonder these servitoid subhumans are so eager to let other people in the country en masse and trample on whatever was the previous culture.

wasnt really ours

It's a nice piece. It looks good sitting in a museum in Illinois

isn't that what finns has been doing for the past millennium?

Literally everything in the London museum

At least you (and Louvre) keep it safe from sand monkeys, just look at museums in Egypt during the revolution.

We stole almost half a continent worth of clay.
A bunch of times the size of swedden in arable land and natural resources. But your book looks fine.

entire country lol

You don't even read german. Only a retard would keep it.

REEEEE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Museum
8 million objects.

Give us our fucking doorknobs and stairs back, who the fuck steals those even?

>those 2 trucks with antennas in front of the embassy.
What happen with "secret" service?