TRUMP WILL DECIDE VP IN 3 TO 4 DAYS

cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-vice-president-will-decide-next-three-to-four-days/

WHO IS IT GONNA BE Sup Forums
WITH FLYNN YOU WIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vYhWdQfwigU
notreadnotextant.wordpress.com/2016/05/06/jim-webb-will-be-trumps-vp/
strawpoll.me/10725428
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It doesn't matter who it its. Either way shills are going to try and use it anyway they can.

Bernie Sanders, so he can take some of the Democrat vote.

Shills will be shills

That's silly, Bernie is a diehard Hillary supporter

Bernie fell in line quite easily, was he a shill all along?

Shekels can make a man do crazy things

I was hoping for sessions but it looks like it'll either be Gingrich or Pence, fine with Pence but Newt has too much baggage from the Bill Clinton era

Hopefully a disabled, transexual, lesbian, black woman who is obese and a mexican immigrant

>WITH FLYNN YOU WIN

That's a top tier slogan right there, campaign literally spend millions to come up with that shit.

I hope it's Lisa Ann.

VPs are overrated. This isn't George Bush. The VP isn't the real brains. He's just an accessory to win more votes. The people here already know who they're going to vote for.

she takes too much negro cock

>WITH FLYNN YOU WIN
i like it

He needs the nigga vote. The nigga vote gets the beta numale vote and the white female vote. This is politics, my man.

RUDY

Will Michael Flynn be your VP pick?

wew

IT IS KNOWN

Flynn confirmed, probably

Will Yeb! make a comeback?

Flynn is undoubtedly the best choice. The only thing he faults on is abortion, but who gives a flying fuck.

He's a veteran, so conservatives will love him.
Obama hates him, so tea party types will like him.
Major foreign policy chops and hates Islam.

Hope is kindled.

he's 100% donezo if he picks a fucking white male

rebuild the military, general as vp
hmmm??

>Trump has 3 or 4 days to pick VP

Better make it count Donnie. Hope he's gone over his choices and norrowing it down to THAT one running man for his VP.

Yep, he was there to prevent an outside candidate gaining a foothold on Hillary. His, I don't care about your damn emails, was the tell.

Will you become the president?

Dick Cheney ftw

I would've voted Democrat if it was for Jim Webb. The media screwed him over in the debates.

RUDY

JEW

LEEAHNI

Jim Webb to blow up the news cycles.

-guaranteed Virginia goes red
-first split party ticket since Lincoln/Johnson
-Webb was Sec. of Navy under Reagan
-pro gun blue collar Dem
-head of Veterans affairs
-100% bad ass

youtube.com/watch?v=vYhWdQfwigU

Question. Where is the evidence that Trump is even considering Webb. I mean, I know he used to be a Republican, but since now that he is a Dem, wouldn't that scare off the Republicans? They would say "look, picking Webb orives Trump isn't a Republican!"

PENCE
E
N
C
E

I'll bet $1000

I'm gonna screenshot this so I can brag how I was right

you should make every man and women serve 2 tours in the middle east so they learn giving something back to society

Trump confirmed that his VP would definitely be a Republican.

Which means Webb is disqualified.

It's going to be Pence, as that would quash the #NeverTrump movement.

DAILY REMINDER!

IT WILL BE SOMEONE THAT WE ALL THINK IS SHIT.
IT WILL BE SOMEONE WHO WE THINK DOOMED TRUMP

AND THEN IT WILL TURN OUT TO BE BETTER THAN ANYONE EVER THOUGHT.

The idea of Trump picking a Democrat has shown up in rumors on and off again since even before Cruz dropped out, and it's been suggested by some that floating the rumors about Flynn was a way for Trump to test the waters about how picking a Democrat with military chops for a VP candidate.

Webb's a long shot at best, even most of us who'd like to see him as VP will admit that... but MAN would it be something to see.

I've been holding out for this. Also really suspicious that Webb has been MIA for a couple months now.

>Trump confirmed that his VP would definitely be a Republican.
And then last week he started namedropping Democrat Michael Flynn.

Assume nothing. Expect anything.

Trump could walk out tomorrow and announce Oprah fucking Winfrey as his running mate and I don't think it would even phase me.

>Trump won't be unconventional

Jim "SPOOK A GOOK" Webb

Reminder - this was Jim Webb's last media appearance
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P9_BZWSy2E

>yfw he killed the chinks and took their women for his own

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

His VP pick WILL BE Republican.

That doesn't mean they are currently a republican, only that they will be.

Jim Webb will switch parties and run as Trump's republican VP.

Yep. I'm voting Trump no matter what.
It does not matter who the running mate is at this point, if Hillary wins America is done.

lol nigger majority will never vote republican because they want that gibs dat

I wouldn't mind.

WEBB YES

>that gibs dat
I don't know what you're trying to say.

>jim Webb
>pro gun
You are fucking delusional, the shrapnel he took to his head fucked him up so bad hes insane.

Who said majority?

You only need a large minority of niggers to fuck up the DNC plans.

Thats the same conclusion this article came to.

notreadnotextant.wordpress.com/2016/05/06/jim-webb-will-be-trumps-vp/

He's the most pro-2A Democrat around. Prove me wrong.

By republican standards he's hardly king of the hill, but that's not the point.

nice try.

Perfect VP desu.

welfare
Even a large miniority would be hard to get due to black families treating any family member that doesn't vote democrat as a uncle tom and house nigger.

This. There's really very little that Trump could do at this point that would make me stay home on election day... and literally NOTHING he could do that would make me vote for Clinton over him.

If Clinton wins we're looking at a nightmare scenario within the next eight years - amnesty and fast-track citizenship for illegal aliens will give the Democrats a DEFAULT electoral college win and permanent super-majorities in the House and Senate.

If Republicans lose this election, they will NEVER win another.

>welfare
Just say that the first time.

Jim Webb surprise catches everyone off guard.

This is confirmed. MAGA.

Trump is already getting a large minority of niggers. More niggers like Trump than any republican canidate in recent history.

Will Hillary beat you in the primary?

He's one of the only Democrats to receive an A rating from the NRA, and he was the only candidate in the first Democratic debate to openly and fervently defend the rights of Americans to protect themselves and their loved ones.

Not really, he just doesn't want Trump to win.

>He's the most pro-2A Democrat around
How is that a good thing? Just because he is the most pro gun democrat doesn't mean he is pro gun. He believes people shouldn't be able to purchase "Assault rifles" hes just another gun grabber.

Cruz people will absolutely shit themselves if they see a (D) by the Veep's name. Don't underestimate how fucking retarded and conspiratorial they are.

Suits and poodleskirts need to make a comeback.

I'm calling it faggots and hill shills. Deal me in. I'll be able to see it in person tomorrow when I'm at his Indiana rally with Mike "getting voters off the fence" Pence.

2 words:

HERMAN

Jim Webb catching everyone by surprise is a big deal.

He will DOMINATE the news cycles.

This will deal serious damage to the narrative that Trump is a hardline conservative hitler who wants to gas the Mexicans.

Cruz people can get gassed. If Trump picked Cruz, Trump would lose. Cruz can't win, people hate him. Christian huckster conservatives like Cruz can no longer win elections in America, they simply don't have the demographics for it anymore.

Too many Christians let their kids grow into disillusioned atheists.

I doubt he really cares to be honest. His main thing is foreign policy, specifically the idea that US foreign policy has gone to shit.

Trump/Webb 2016?

Trump is leading in FL, Utah and Arizona will be red.

That guy looks hard as fugg.

Is he worthy of Trump?

fuck em. having webb would bring moderates 70%+, Dems over at 25% - Independents at 70%+, and Reps 90%+

-If Trump picks Webb the cuckservatives can shrivel up and die for all it matters - the election is over - Trump by a landslide

Trump/West?

It's not "a good thing", it's a reason why he's elligible for Trump to pick.

VP picks don't set policy. VP picks never ideologically align with their presidents either. The president calls the shots, and they sheepishly follow along.

Webb can follow along with Trump's pro-2A position (which is likely derived from populism, not personal conviction on the part of Trump.)

What Webb thinks is irrelevant provided he can get behind Trump.

Trump/Flynn for the win?

I'm fine with this.
I have a feeling we're all in for a surprise, though.
It will likely be a Senator or Governor.

If Trump picks Pence he's a confirmed meme

Newt is fucking awful too

Fuck, tell me you fucking wizard image

I dunno but he's not planning to actually serve if he wins, so whoever he picks will be the president as soon as he quits

>Trump is sincere

lolno

Cruz people think Cruz will be the Reagan to save us from 4 more years of Carter (Hillary) but they don't know/care that she'll make the country so brown Jeb couldn't win.

Bernie loves burning bridges with his supporters

Trump/Flynn I hope

More importantly, he's one of the only proposed VP options who carries brings basically zero negatives to the ticket.

Yeah, some of the people wanting Trump/Cruz or Trump/Rubio have suggested that picking a Democrat would split the party, but we're not talking about Trump picking a Warner or a Kaine here, we're talking about a man who was literally a member of the Reagan Administration, a man who's a bonafide, honest-to-god war hero, a man who spent 30+ years fighting for veterans, and a man whose only major split with the Republican Party was the Iraq War, a war in which his own son served honorably and valiantly.

I will get this answered this time, TRUMP/FLYNN FOR THE WIN?

That's the "post-Clinton" map.

Newt will make his numbers with women buttfuck themselves. Newt is literally the worst possible choice.

Isn't team hillary about to start the whole "Trump is racist" push? This would diffuse it.

Will you expose how people associated with the Clinton's mysteriously die?

strawpoll.me/10725428

You're the boss.

nice opinion
thanks for clearing up why Trump became the most hated person on earth, the target of many of assassination plots, lost half of his hotel bookings, lost all his licensing deals, and spent tens of millions of dollars all while turning down hundreds of millions out of principle.

>and a man whose only major split with the Republican Party was the Iraq War, a war in which his own son served honorably and valiantly.

And a war which Trump also opposed.

I remember being a cuckservative back in the 00's, and disliking Trump because he opposed the war. Now liberals pretend he never did. Shameful.

With Flynn you lose because you depress turnout among the GOP base.

Don't fall for the swing voter meme.

CAIN
A
I
N