Best kinos from the crypt?

Best kinos from the crypt?

Just saw the one with Cooper from Twin Peaks playing an insane escaped convict who gets handcuffed to a dead cop in the desert and is getting chased by a vulture, directed by the guy who wrote Die Hard, it was pure kino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fuDhTmOms6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's Carrion Death. One of the best. Some of my favorites are Undertaker Parlor, Forever Ambergris , Dig That Cat He's Real Gone, All Through The House, Only Sin Deep, Skin Deep, Mornin' Mess, Television Terror, Dead Right, Collection Complete, Dummy's Ventriloquist, The New Arrival, and many more.

Who remembers Dalton posting? Even Dalton remembers.

AHHH AHHH AHHHH AHHH AHHH AHH AHHHH!

demon night is pure kino

He's a big guy!

We need to have Tales From The Crypt/Cuck streams again.

anyone remember those comfy streams?

Wasn't this the only episode over a half an hour? That episode is pretty much a mini movie.

Dalton remembers.

He was so great in this.

Lmao
Cytub3? Yeah I ran it...we used to call it tales of the cuck after we noticed it was a recurring theme

>the one with Cooper from Twin Peaks playing an insane escaped convict who gets handcuffed to a dead cop in the desert and is getting chased by a vulture
I now want to know how does this end?

It's amazing.

I actually meant the Instasync days. I never caught any cytub Tales streams.

Were they /ourguys/?

cutting cards

I dunno it was the same place where Goosebumps and AYAFTD were streamed. The chat was fucking hilarious. Hopefully this October the streams go back up though I heard the site was taken down.

Death of Some Salesman is great

Oh, that was the one with Tim Curry! That one is classic.

For my money

1. Split Second

A beautiful but loose barmaid (Michelle Johnson) marries a rich lumberjack (Brion James) who offers her a comfortable lifestyle. When the marriage soon turns sour, especially in the bedroom due to her husband's violent jealous streak, she brings him over the edge when she begins seducing another lumberjack (Billy Wirth) in order to relieve her boredom.

2. The Man Who Was Death

A prison executioner (William Sadler) is laid off from his job and begins administering his own style of justice to acquitted murder suspects. Also starring Gerrit Graham and Roy Brocksmith.

3. Dig That Cat He's Real Gone

A carnival daredevil (Joe Pantoliano) is buried alive for his grand finale. Through flashbacks, he tells the viewers on how he was formerly a homeless man who had underwent a doctor's experiment in order to transfer a cat's nine lives into him. Also starring Robert Wuhl.

4. Judy, You're Not Yourself Today

An elderly cosmetics saleswoman (Frances Bay) visits the home of a young vain and eccentric couple (Brian Kerwin and Carol Kane) and convinces the wife to try on a magic necklace that switches the wife's body with hers.

5. Television Terror

A tabloid news show host (Morton Downey, Jr.) and his camera crew investigate an abandoned house which is allegedly haunted by the ghost of a woman who had killed seven men. The host and the crew get more than they bargained for when a chain of supernatural happenings indeed begin taunting and haunting them.

I have only seen 1-3 in their entirety and choice selections from the later seasons.

Those are all good ones. You really should watch season 4 and and 5 at least. Those are still really great. It all starts to go downhill mid season 6. Season 7 is awful, all of it was filmed in England because of budget cuts. The only really good episode is the animated one.

>keep staring waiting for the tarantula to do something
>realize it's a shadow

Good episode

Since I saw it on TV when I first saw it airing as a young kid that episode always stuck with me. The cop always reminded of me the T-1000 from Terminator 2, which was one of my favorite movies at the time as well. Very kino indeed.

Split personality from season four. Joe Pesci cons a pair of twin sisters into marrying him in order to steal their fortune, and he does it by claiming to have an identical twin of his own.

Abra Cadaver scared the shit out of me when I was a kid. It's the one where the guy gets injected with a serum that makes him appear dead, but he's fully conscious and gets put up on a meathook

What the fuck was his problem?

Good to see anons still remember me

youtube.com/watch?v=fuDhTmOms6Y

>When they start cutting into him

Is that the one where the guy is screaming inside his head that he's not dead, just as they're about to remove his brain with the buzzsaw at the morgue? Creepy as fuck to watch for a ten year old late at night.

The Billy Zane one

>Mr. Brayker, I'm Collector

The one with Jon Lovitz where he thinks he's auditioning for Hamlet but he actually had gotten tricked and is locked in an insane asylum.

>Billy Zane

He's the gold Col. Sanders now.

Oh god I love Top Billing. "I left you some chicken in the fridge."

I hate the movies series because they are not based on any of the E.C. comics.

Hey anons Keeper here tell you what, if theres any support for it i'll do a stream of the series starting tomorrow. And some proof to prove who I am.

Post a thread tomorrow and I will try to be there.

I remember 2 and 3 about the only other one I remember had Christopher Reeves in it as the owner of a small diner that's going broke until they start server human flesh to unknowing customers

I watched most of these when they first aired as a kid by sneaking downstairs when my parents were asleep, amazing I didn't have more nightmares

>we used to call it tales of the cuck after we noticed it was a recurring theme

Wasn't there one that ended with the cuck being put inside a tree trunk and "accidentally" chainsawed through?

Split Second.

The last one, Ritual with Tim Curry, was a weird remake of I walked with a zombie at least. I mean it's still shit, but at least it has that small tidbit going for it. Curry himself is a complete waste.

The creme de la creme are as follows:

Top Billing
Dead Right
Carrion Death
You, Murderer
Mournin' Mess
What's Cookin'
Only Skin Deep
Split Personality
Doctor of Horror
The New Arrival
Came the Dawn
Forever Ambergris
For Cryin' Out Loud
Collection Completed
99 & 44/100 Pure Horror
Death of Some Salesmen
And All Through the House
and People Who Live in Brass Hearses

It'll probably be at about 10:30pm EST on Monday.

>mfw there's a tales from the crypt thread.

I watched the first Tales from the Crypt movie from 1972 last year. Surprisingly shitty, despite them using the comics as basis.

Rumor has it that there's a completed TFTC movie that still hasn't been released, Fat Tuesday I think it's called

I need some emotes for the stream tomorrow so link anything you want here

The one with Bobcat Goldthwait

>I'm making an asshole casserole pal, and you're the main ingredient!

>1. Split Second
First noticed it for Michelle Johnson's floppy titties, stayed for the story.

The Joe Pesci episode is fantastic

>No Cutting Cards
Come on user

fuck this episode scared the hell out of me too as a kid. i don't know why my parents let me watch tales from the crypt when i was like 9 or 10.

It is definitely in the top 10. I'm a huge Walter Hill fan and The Man Who was Death is one of my favourite episodes of television ever. I think that Split Second is more emblematic of what I enjoy about the series and so I gave it the top spot. Cutting Cards is probably a better episode of television than Judy, You're Not Yourself Today. I mostly felt that episode needed a shout out because it is surprisingly good and unexpected for a Tales From The Crypt episode.

Is that the "twins" episode?

He manages to carry the corpse and reaches the Mexican border on foot, but he's dehydrated and losing his mind, he creates a pickaxe with a piece of wood and the cop's badge, tries to chop off the cop's hand but misses and instead hits his own hand, falls off a clif and cannot move. The vulture that's been waiting for him to die throughout the whole episode pecks his eye, as he screams in agony, conscious of his fate but unable to move

>tries to chop off the cop's hand but misses and instead hits his own hand, falls off a clif and cannot move
Is this Benny Hill show or something?