Who Frasier here?

Who Frasier here?
Marathon is on the Hallmark Channel as I type.

Other urls found in this thread:

frasierverse.wikia.com/wiki/Frasier_Fan_Spin-off_Wiki
youtube.com/watch?v=Qzq4Z72fl48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's a marathon of it? I thought Hallmark always played like 6 episodes nightly

Dang, I assumed it was a marathon.
I never knew that Hallmark played good stuff.
I'm still grateful.

What would the end boss be

Nile's second wife would be the 2nd hardest boss I'd say.

Eddie
Lilith
TrueFreudiananswer? Freddie.

i'm still horrified after that thread where we tried to find the most autistic wiki and we found a person that literally wrote out hundreds (maybe even thousands) of episode synopses for frasier spin off shows they made up

Fucked up my spoilers. Oh well.

Holy shit. I normally pop into Frasier threads (they always happen at night for some reason) and I don't -- WAIT, DID THEY ALSO HAVE OTHER SHOWS? IT WAS THAT GIRL WASN'T IT?

do you think kelsey grammer was happy they cast two gay dudes as his co-stars so he could swim in all that extra/bit player pussy on set?

Holy shit i saw that on twitter. Fanfiction writers are on a whole other level of autism.
Wait, the dad was gay too?

here's the link

don't say i didn't warn you

frasierverse.wikia.com/wiki/Frasier_Fan_Spin-off_Wiki

I wonder if he and Roz ever fucked. They had to, right?

Also, can we get an appreciation they only barely touched on Roz/Frasier romance? In all 11 seasons.

Though, I guess Niles was the one with the on again/off again thing.

yeah, not sure if he's out of the closet but i'm pretty sure it's like an open secret that he's gay

>frasierverse.wikia.com/wiki/Frasier_Fan_Spin-off_Wiki
>Crane Life
Would watch.

Kelsey was probably too fucked up to care about pussy most of the time

>28 seasons of Roz
>another 15 of Vintage Roz
>ends with roz dying from cancer at a death party
>also bulldog gets hit by a car and dies
>Gil dies too

Yeah. I've read about he'd be depressed, drunken/hung over, and then snap into Frasier. Fiddle off with his German opera and literary references. They'd call cut, and he'd ooze back into drunken/depressed.

checked

Jesus, I thought Cheers fans were autistic but this beats youtube.com/watch?v=Qzq4Z72fl48

>watching Fraisier on the Hallmark Channel
Are you my mom?

This is something that legitimately annoyed me about the show. I know its a sitcom so everything has to be reset most episodes but they could've at least boned once but then tried to keep it professional.

It would've played on an interesting dynamic anyway of Roz being Frasier's not-girlfriend.

Roz is thicc af

That dog is hung.

I think there actually was an episode where Roz & him fugged. I think they were on some sort of trip.

I remember writing fanfic for Supernatural and Warehouse 13... as a lark... live posting it on Sup Forums as I wrote it.. and it was erotic fanfic.

Did you two even watch the show? They fucked and made a storyline out of it.

Who else team /cranecest/ here?

CARRY ON MY TOSSED SALAD AND SCRAMBLED EGGS
They'll be calling again when you are done.

oh shit thank you, I needed those measurements

you are masturbating to them, aren't you?

No. Building a replica in the basement.

Hence why I said "barely touched" upon, you fucking mong.

>i'm still horrified after that thread where we
stop trying to fit in you reddit queer, that's ancient shit.

What do you mean barely touched upon? They touched upon it, made a storyline out of it and brought it up multiple times after the fact. It was even brought up as a potential reason Roz hated Julia and left the station at the end of the second to last season. They weren't going to end up in a relationship or anything.