Seriously why do guys do this shit?

seriously why do guys do this shit?

that dude likes em chunky

>Miserable loners shit on the happiness of others, the thread

at least he didn't do it in front of a full stadium and demand attention from the tv cameras

It will end up being the happiest moment in this Chubbies pathetic life

what's yours? making that pithy comment?

at least the stadium was empty. its more pathetic to see a guy purpose to a girl in front of a full crowd, where she is going to get boo'd if she says no.

>Expecting anything else from Puckers fans

All these anons salty they will never have a an offensive lineman wife.

Realizing that I dont have your horror movie teeth

2/10

good banter.

clearly gay guy locking down his beard who will never do better to make his family happy.

she's gonna gobble his dick for the rest of his life, that's his plan

>shitskins
>combined weight of 1283 pounds
>Green bay sharters fans

>he's gonna gobble her dick for the rest of his life
ftfy

So ... what's your excuse for not having a gf, Sup Forums?

tfw you will never marry a tranny

i don't really fuck fat girls

My sides that is some of the worst fucking banter

It's nice that they both knew where their aspirations were and they bonded over their shared love of sitting around and eating on Saturdays and Sundays

FUPA?

I dunno why anyone does anything sexually.

>Proposes at the most magical place on earth
>Somehow stunned this

Retards; when will they learn?

thats not a picture of disneyland

*by

... FUCK!

Their kids are going to be built like tanks.

That's a 10 out of 10 in Green Bay.

Can't be bothered to have to constantly satisfy someone else.
Seriously. I'm too lazy to even satisfy myself. I could literally go a day starving because I can't be bothered to walk to the kitchen to make food.
Girls are too much effort and I'm enjoying dicking around as a single person without having the burdens of someone else on my shoulders who could literally leave me or cheat on me at any time either to my face or behind my back. I can't be arsed for that bullshit.

it's cultural in América

>lol seriously, why do guys propose to the woman they want to be with for the rest their lives? haha what a rid thing to do xD

this is literally the worst Sup Forums post of 2018.

cut the guy some slack, couldn't fit her in anywhere else

Tough luck because it's reality. Why would anyone go into a relationship if you're not mentally ready for it. It's not the same as being friends you have to have some element of commitment to it.

Guys maybe a 6, settling for a 2. Have things really gotten that bad? Is he under 6 foot or something?

I haven't been to /r9k/ for years and then this miserable trash posts like this find their way onto Sup Forums instantly reminding me of that shithole board

I've never been on /r9k/ in my life I was just speaking my mind. Probably because my parents told me to get married a couple weeks ago and I'm 20. I'm probably going through some crisis in my head and haven't realized it because reading my post back it looks pretty stupid.

I find nothing wrong with this post.

>my parents told me to get married a couple weeks ago and I'm 20
'no.' also, there's nothing incorrect or spergy about your post, it's the 100% correct attitude to have in 2018

20 seems to be a touch too young unless you're a Gypsy or from Afghanistan.

because im an ugly autistic 25 year old permavirgin shutin who doesnt even try to do anything with girls and no girls have ever shown interest in me, and i dont even want to subject myself to having in-depth coversations where they see what a worthless fucking aspie i am and deal with that rejection, and even if they mriaculously did still like me, humiliate myself with not knowing how to have sex or even kiss

That whale makes me throw up

that is one big bitch

She probably gives crazy head

Damn bro that gut isn't going to get any smaller after marriage.

>2018
>still getting married

truth trips

you don't wife a bitch for good head

Work 60-70 hours a week. Weekends I just crash and go to church on Sunday. No unmarried cuties my age attend my church. The older I get, the less I care.

that's a Wisconsin 10

>amerimuts

A nice haircut at a more premium barbers and some moisturiser (cocoa butter) goes a long way user. Also just wearing nice clothes will make you feel good about yourself in general. Stop wearing cargo pants and asics trainers.

American banter really feels like it should come with its own cheesy canned laughter. It's so forced and unnatural.

id bash ur fucking head in irl faggot

australian women are absolute filth and i work a shitty second-shift job which destroys any happiness, hope, and/or goodwill that hypothetically would reside in me

relax

I know, it's bad. We don't have time to develop it like most europoors because we have full time jobs.

dude just take the L and walk away, you're making it worse

t. Wears asics shoes

Rude

different person faggot

He probably could do better in looks but not in personality. She probably sucks his sick make a him dinner and doesn't bitch about it .

Does the action playset for korea come with whining about northerners and tae kwando non useful skills?

Throw in an ugly abusive mom too

my bad homie. still pretty weak banter

PLEASE DON'T EAT ME

Expand your age bracket user. If you're 28 you'll need to give 21 year olds a shot. The good ones are married by 24-25

she gonna be mad when she find out she cant eat that ring

Trash.

My life isn’t in the right place yet. Seriously, if I got a girlfriend I’d have fuck all to keep her happy. She’d see right through my personality and leave me in like a week. I’m a fucking college student with no car or time for a job. Fuck women.

I find this post to be exceptional, minus the use of the word arsed

Underexpose photos? Probably because it was taken in the shadows and the light in the background messed with it.

cause women are dumb, and it works.

You mean settle for hambeasts? IDK.

I much perfer my permavirgin status than being with a hambeast lel.

I feel you bro. I gave up myself.

Life's too short too work hard, work hard for what? Just so you can die and eventually everything you did will be forgotten?

What the fuck ever.

I can see you are trying.

>Wisconsin Chad marrying Wisconsin 10/10 Stacy
This is why nobody takes flyover states seriously and never will...good for them though I hope they're happy together.

what does love feel like la

your mom's snatch :^)

It's someone you feel infinitely comfy around who you feel like you could tell anything and they'd understand. Someone who supports you emotionally and makes you a better person. 99% of women are incapable of true love because they're biologically programmed to seek the most elite genes and they're socially programmed to treat men like dirt. That's why more and more people are taking the trap pill and gay pill these days.

i do feel like life would be easier that way

society was ruined when women were given rights.

i got one i have to talk to her rather a doggo desu

she's covering her mouth so the hot dog wouldn't fall out

Exactly.