No Country came out 10 years ago

>No Country came out 10 years ago

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M4Wek1VIfjA?t=22
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was really taken out of this movie when Chigurh is in the gas station and there's a bunch of Jack Link's™ beef jerky on the rack behind him. I just assumed at that point it was a movie set in modern times (I'm a beef jerky connoisseur and know what the packages look like) but then he mentions the quarter and how it's been travelling 22 years, setting the scene in 1980, many decades before the shown Jack Link's™ beef jerky package.

9/10 movie though but it definite made me pause for a couple of minutes during a crucial scene in the flick

not to mention the scene where he says "snapchat me friendo"

for me it was when the kid tweeted a picture of his broken arm

For the longest time, I thought this was some weird picture of Carl Sagan.

>I was ten years old ten years ago

>10 years since No Country
>my kildreen
>Brave
>MIB3
>Skyfall
>Oldboy
>Thanos

I feel sorry for myself

Lookit thet feckin bone

did that actually happen? I don't remember

makes this movie like a fever dream

kek

2007 was the last great year for movies, now we'll just wallow in mediocrity for decades to come.

Watched it today for it's 10 year anniversary.

Why did they leave the details of the El Paso scene so ambiguous? I almost thought Moss was alive

And watching it is still just as perfect as the first time

i can't believe it

youtu.be/M4Wek1VIfjA?t=22

>No Country for Old Men is a 2005 novel by American author Cormac McCarthy. The story occurs in the vicinity of the United States–Mexico border in 1980 and concerns an illegal drug deal gone awry in the Texas desert back country.

>Jack Link's Beef Jerky is an American snack company best known as the producer and marketer of the eponymous brand of beef jerky. It was founded by John 'Jack' Link in 1986.

BRAVO COEN

>"snapchat me friendo"
I want this kind of posting to take off

2014 was better.

>No country robbed TWBB at the oscars 10 years ago

post one screengrab where this happens

pleb detected

wow hes right

Lost my shit imagining him saying that
Thanks user