The Leftovers

Who else is hyped for the final season?

youtube.com/watch?v=L9w0sz5y83k

I would really like a revealation

If they don't tell us where they fucking went I'm ready to quit this show when this season's over.

It's the last season, Lindelof already won.

It was the rapture.

I am almost tempted to read the plot of each season just to appreciate your reactions.

I watched a bit of the first season I remember, and the only 2 things I was hoping for, was to find out where they went and for someone to torture the white guys until they spoke.

First season was incredible. Second season was pretty below average because of unnecessary diversity and being forced into "edgy" territory. The S2 got better at the end but was a wash at best.

They sold out and the show suffered. Could've been an HBO staple but the network wasn't happy with a bunch of whiteys getting all of the attention in

yeah dude that's totally it, you're not an insecure closet racist or anything

Fucking idiot ...

fantastic argument, drumpfyboy

tell me all about your original opinions of how the SJWs have ruined modern media. i'm sure it will be quite entertaining.

>Second season was pretty below average because of unnecessary diversity

The Murphys being black is intentional because John is supposed to be the opposite of Kevin (John has a seemingly stable family life, Kevin's is broken;John is a heavy sleeper, Kevin sleepwalks; John is a nonbeliever, Kevin is Jesus; John is black, Kevin is white)

>being forced into "edgy" territory
It's not much edgier than the first season, plen

You're delusional dude, were talking about a tv show and you bring up politics, calm down and take a breath

literally the whole crux of your narrative for S2 being bad is the typical Trump-worshipping Sup Forumsfaggot shit someone would say

"FORCED DIVERSITY!!!" and the like. it's truly funny.

but hey, if you wanna think you're fighting the good fight about whining about your false perception of identity politics in media, go right ahead. just realize you look like the uneducated retard you are every time you do it.

i dropped in S1 when it aired and never wanted to watch it again

might re-start watching it just because u guys say it's good

The show has never been about where they went. all those hints they gave us, even in the beginning of that episode "A Matter of Geography" are red herrings. That said, since the show is going the whole Apocalypse route, I wouldn't be surprised if they shoehorned an explanation in there somewhere. If they do it's probably not gonna be as satisfying as anyone would hope, I think.

That wasn't even my reply dipshit look at the number of replies...you just seem like an idiot. Keep proving me right like you are

Also "uneducated" excuse you dumbasses go to, yea keep it up

Yes, I am happy they are finally killing this abortion of a series. Absolute garbage.

lol are you autistic or what

you literally brought up political shit in the first post you made in this thread. or do you think your retarded and cringey crusade againt the SJW boogeymen isn't political?

neck yourself, bro. you don't really have any reason to keep on living being as stupid as you are.

I didn't make that post you fuckwit! You feel feel the need to bring up trump for no reason you stupid idiot

Go fuck yourself you identity politics dipshit.

it seems like you're an actual retard bro. sorry to open up a can of worms your neanderthal mind couldn't handle.

keep backpedaling though, i'm sure it makes you look less stupid and not at all like a pussy or anything.

Good one my enlightened bro! I'm the "pussy".
Litteraly kill yourself like you said dumbass

lol why are you so mad. you said stupid shit that made you look stupid now you're backpedaling on it.

accept it and move on with your sad, empty life.

Wtf is the point of this show?
its just 2% of the population why it made people go insane so badly? in WW2 like 20% of population died and people lived on afterwards

I've been on a Beach Boys kick ever since the first teaser, help me bros

I didn't make that post you idiot, that guy is retarded. I just don't get why you have to bring up politics in a Leftovers thread?
It's a great show and now you shitted up the thread, congratulations dumbass

LITERALLY my favorite show on tv right now.

Because there's no logical explanation for it. It fucks with everyone's belief system.

haha mad

Really? Mad? You're the one who is confusing 2 posts and posting "lol you mad"
Pathetic

you started it with your political nonsense :) mad boy

:) that political post wasn't me dipshit. Keep bring politics up in a Leftovers thread

you gave him shit for bringing up politics when he was replying to a guy who was talking about race and politics because diversity, maybe you should've read the thread

see:

Watching the two of you freak out over my post has been the highlight of my night.

I voted for Shillary btw.

Fucking loser

You realize he is samefagging, right?

I read it and then he brought up trump in response to that guy trolling
See

are the same person

Wrong

I don't even know what's going on anymore

I am also hyped, OP.

Imagine if Jill wasn't flat.

they aren't opposites per say, they more like parallels, at least in my view.

They are both leaders of their tribes. Kevin was the chief of the cops, and just called Chief by everyone in his town. John was the chief of the town and is in turn called chief.

They also both have magic fathers, only the big difference is John was raped by his while Kevin had a supporting father.

Kevin's wife/ex-wife can't talk because of the cult, John's wife can't hear.

In turn, John is put through the same choices and trials in season 2 as Kevin is in season 1 in so far as being the leader of a town and having a family.

They both deal with a family member, one of their children, running away and joining a cult. Kevin has a deer come into his home and wreck everything and he more or less moves on, John has a cricket in his house that he is obsessed with. Throughout most of season 1 Kevin is seeking forgiveness, from his wife, his kids, John's problem is giving forgiveness.

They are faced with parallel problems and they make different choices. Kevin started off a lot shittier but he grew and learned, mostly he learned how to have faith, not just in a higher power but in his fellow human and in himself.

John has no faith at all until the end, until Kevin is willing to forgive John, the man who killed him. John constantly wants answers from people who claim to have connections to god (as seen in how he treats the palm reader in the beginning of the season) but when Kevin admits he has none, he is just as lost as John is, that John is willing to believe in him and his connection.

Also there is the John the Baptist/Jesus parallel happening, though I dont think Kevin is meant to be jesus exactly but the prophet of a new, secular religion that is built on faith in each other and love for our fellow man. I think this "religion" is competing against the devil/evil religions like Wayne cult, and that the disappearance was a test from god in an old testament way.

Also they have opposite skin colors. Bravo Lindeloff!

Name 3 times that their race is even mentioned in the show

>trips
>asks for 3 examples
Kevin confirmed for second coming.