Be honest Sup Forums does any part of pic related describe you?

be honest Sup Forums does any part of pic related describe you?

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The racist part, yes.

>don't use facebook
>left hometown
>don't like italian food, and have been to actual fancy food places
>don't powerlevel
>not a dumb kike who virtuesignals on twitter

>be me
>have masters degree
>own my own business
>visited over 30 countries
>hate all niggers, kikes, and spics

I am more "enlightened" than 90% of the leftist scum on facebook.

>pic is some dog I ate in china

I hate you now we are no longer friends. Im now best friends with user

Wait, Olive Garden isn't fancy?

pls achmed, dont go. I loved bratwurst when I visited germany :(

Nah, I'm too scared to post any articles on Facebook.

Liberals think so

well it's a little confusing because fancy is a subjective term in most cases.

>bob thinks Mercedes are fancy
>sally disagrees

Olive Garden isn't "fine dining" but it isn't low pleb tier garbage. It's a little pricy for some things but is generally above average-great most of the time.

They also never stop giving you breadsticks.

Nope. Travelled all around Europe and South America. Do make race realist comments though on social media. Just don't use Facebook

Mercedes' are for cashed-up retards with no taste who buy things for no reason other than the brand name.

Yeah, but it was shared on my wall by a faggot white boy who lives off his parents money.

Dude Olive Garden is just an italian Applebee's...

Olive Garden should be your lowest bar when judging food. If anything is WORSE than Olive Garden, then it is garbage, and anything BETTER than Olive Garden is decent, but OG itself is not "better than average." Even cheapish mom and pop italian joints are better than Olive Garden.

Whatever change it to BMW or a Porsche, you know what i mean

im a spic,why do you hate me? i served this country in combat,have a job and ive never even been arrested. Plus im a conservative.

Literally not an argument.

that's not dog meat

Riiiight, I totally believe you.

First off Olive Garden is fancy, that's not an argument. Second I've never left my hometown because I actually got a JOB here so unlike you lazy niggers I don't got to leave and waste tax money on stupid shit. Fuck off

>I'm going to describe the worst parts of my own personality to people who I disagree with
>This will factually prove that I am not imperfect

>Using Jewbook
Nope

Define Racist

amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/

This table can be used for a number of interesting calculations. First, we find that during the 2012/2013 period, blacks committed an average of 560,600 violent crimes against whites, whereas whites committed only 99,403 such crimes against blacks. This means blacks were the attackers in 84.9 percent of the violent crimes involving blacks and whites. This figure is consistent with reports from 2008, the last year DOJ released similar statistics. Perhaps not coincidentally, that was the year Mr. Obama was elected president.

BLACKS COMMIT 84.9% OF ALL VIOLENT CRIMES AGAINST BLACKS AND WHITE

Statistics are statistics, there is no racism only facts.

>don't like italian food
you sick fuck

lefties despise the working class lol

No because I wouldn't be caught dead using normiebook and even less so attempting to redpill the sheeple that use it.

how is dog?

>Never left our hometown
I moved to a neighboring state
>Thinks Olive Garden is fancy
LOL no. With that said Olive Garden today is better than most chains.
>Racist
Racist against people from backwards countries/cultures. My best friend is Pinoy and I think they're cool hardworking people.

im not racist i just hate black people

>calling SJWism "virtue"
>calling ego-masturbation "signaling"
I'm all for the concept but goddamn this is a shitty term.

Reality is racist. Stats needs to be more tolerant. Ban numbers for perpetuating stereotypes.

No, but that is funny as fuck. People are losing their minds.

Thanks, Trump.

Nah I don't use kikebook.

Olive Garden isn't fancy? :3

So you hear the word 'racist' and your first reaction is to pull up crime statistics on black people? Hmmmmm

>Hey it's me!
>Your facebook friend from high school
>who has been to all 50 states and half a dozen other countries, tutored you in physics, calc and adv. chem and got a 99th percentile on every section of the ACT and a 36 composite with a 148IQ
>I think taco trucks are the best food ever
>Anyway, here's a an article explaining why blacks are inherently inferior and should be considered a sub species
>here's another explaining why open boarders are something only a complete idiot who hates their first world country would even consider
>here's another explaining how feminism and the civil rights movements achieved their goals 40+ years ago and everything since has just been waiting for the older generations to die so everyone has grown up with it
Seriously though, fuck you.

Yeah dude olive garden is trash. I would never go there. If you think its decent-great you need to reevaluate your taste. All of those major chains like applebees, tgif, macaroni grill, ponderosa steakhouse, are for poor people who get fooled into thinking its better than average. Sounds like you might have gotten taken for that ride.

someone with a masters degree would never say ">be me"

I do still live in my high school town and love Olive Garden but I'm not racist

Acts 17:26 - we're all of one blood senpai

He doesn't hate (you) he hates the stereotypical spic that you probably hate too.

People forget that the Swiss eat dogs and cats.

>mfw you think I have a fucking kikebook account

man there aint much in my shitpart of the country. ill take a shit chain restaurant over non existing competition

Taste JUST like beef

To be honest, I generally just sterotype all groups. There are a few niggers I like, same with spics. Essentially as long as you have the same mindset and values as me I am fine with you.
Sorry ive never made my way to visit the land of Genghis Khan

>picture of a restaurant in Prague that tried to rip me off

>Farzad

The fact it is signaling implies that it isn't really virtue. It's an attempt to seem a certain way, not dealing with actual virtue.

If you find virtue signalling an unacceptable term, I can't imagine you find many political phrases palatable

These people seem to look down on anyone who isn't a rootless cosmopolitan. Why would someone arbitrarily need to leave their home town to be considered accomplished? Especially if that hometown happens to be a major city like New York.

You're just coming off as snobby. I actually will eat at Olive Garden because their salads are fresh, much better than that rip off Panera Breads.

Also TGIF has fantastic Bartenders. It's fun to sit at their bar and see the Bartender pull of Flair.

What's wrong with still living in my hometown? I like it here and I got a job, I see no reason to leave. He acts like it's a fucking insult

Those breadsticks are pretty much the only thing that's good.

I guess this is the thread where i realize im on a board with people who consider olive garden as "fancy" and "good food". Fucking christ guys. When i was 13 or 14 i was able to realize that it was low quality over processed over priced trash. Are you guys still around that age? You dont go out for a nice dinner, or any at all, to shitty chain restaurants that serve low quality food with high quality marketing. You go on yelp and find a respectable independent or small chain with very high ratings that deserves your fucking dollar.

>Thinks making fun of Olive garden will make her seem higher status than she actually is
Kek

Why do millennials seem to think there is something wrong with living in your hometown? Like you're some kind of failure if you don't buy a shitty apartment in the nearest big city instead of living in a comfy house among your friends and family.

>It's a 'lefties hate on people for being poor and not having the same opportunities they did' episode

Yeah most of them are poor, stupid and entirely to blame for their circumstances. This is something I accept yet you will deny until it suits you. Don't pretend to be fighting for the disadvantaged when you are so eager to throw them under the bus the second they deviate from your narrative.

fpbp

also that guys a fraud, that original tweet was by a girl

What's wrong with The Olive Garden? Condescending cunts. They have a sommelier. What else do you want?

its not a millenial thing it's an anglosaxon thing. i come from a long line of people who left their home towns.

>making fun of people who think olive garden is fancy

yikes, talk about classism and privilege

>Still in home town
>I don't got to leave
>Calling other people lazy
What's it like being every stereotype in the book?

I don't get it, why make fun of people who are too poor to move, and too poor to eat anywhere fancier than Olive Garden if you're trying to virtue signal?
Considering how trivialized the terms "sexist", and "racist" have become, I'm going to assume all this article says is, "Islam isn't the religion of peace, and here's why."
In which case, the OP in pic related is much more of an asshole than this "racist" "friend".

>use kikebook because long distance relationship
>only reason I have a profile on there
>hometown isn't too bad, so I would've stay if I hadn't made plans to move in with gf
>poorfag, so yes, OG is fancy to me
>too afraid to powerlevel

>Mans name
>Mans picture
>Her

>implying I use Facebook

>implying I ever went to highschool

>implying I've been to Olive Garden

This. The Left is pretty hilarious actually. They claim to represent the rights of the oppressed but procede to shit all over the oppressed when they deviate from Leftist dogma.

>I think taco trucks are the best food ever
>Extreme intellect
Woman detected.

Which is ironic because thats where many reside.

>poor, stupid
>entirely to blame for their circumstances

Doesn't the first make the second impossible?

We both agree they are foolish misguided people. I just dont get why you think they should suffer for it.

I come from a long line of people who founded my town back in the 1800s when they were fresh off the boat from Germany.

I don't have a twitter, so I wouldn't tweet. I also don't have any high school friends on my kikebook. My friend list is only about 20 people long, and is made up of only close friends.

What we think is a racist article and what leftists think is a racist article are quite different. K-Far isn't talking about the Daily Stormer, he's probably talking about a Fox News report on the Dallas shootings

>if too many people like a thing i must scoff at it.
Status signaling hipster detected. Douche pls go.

Oh, also, I've never spent more than 7 years of my life in any one location, before or after graduation.

You are a faggot if you think of restaurants as being fancy or not. It's trendy to shit on restaurant chains like Olive Garden. All that fucking matters is the food and if you like it.

There's a few chains I like though?

Mostly those build-to-order-burrito places.
>yes, I want everything on it
>what about..
>I said everything, didn't I?

I don't consider myself racist; I just see through the bullshit. Also, Olive Garden is disgusting garbage.

I agree.

>tfw you own a Mercedes

None of that describes me. I travelled the world by backpack (including months in Africa where I barely saw any whites), never got back to my hometown after the age of 19, have no clue what Olive Garden is, only have a Facebook account under a fake name to quickly log in to comment sections and similar, and I also don't spread any articles.
Mr. Farzard would probably still call me a racist for my worldviews, though. However, his use of generalization and stereotyping isn't that far from racism either, which makes his post somewhat hilarious and shows that he is merely a child.

This is why working class, blue collar dems have left the party. I used to be a democrat and worked in registering and GOTV efforts with my county party. I can tell you, the Dems gave up of focusing on the workin' man and have instead embraced identity politics.

Then, they actively chastise the working class as being poor because they are ignorant racists. Minorities are poor because of racism on them. Whites are poor because they arent enlightened urbanite hipsters---they are white trash rednecks. That is what they really believe.

They treat blue collar whites like shit them make fun of them when they dont support the liberal agenda.

The democratic base is a follows.

1. College students whose biggest concern is getting a pimple
2. PoC who are on the system.
3. Liberal inteligensia (professors and teachers)
4. Women who are concerned about the "feelings" women's issues.

That is it. Dont believe me, what would a liberal say if this same tweet existed but about a BLM supporter? The working class are the ones who have to live with the social experiments (unlimited illegal immigration, so forth) while the upper class liberals who work at universities, or the college students, are immune to what they cause.

As soon as those college students realize their english degree doesnt mean shit and they bust their ass in a job just to make ends meet....they will be voting GOP by 30.

/autistic rant

Because this country wasn't made for you. Go serve and be conservative in whatever shithole you crawled out of.

"Tolerant" liberal engages in classism as usual. Liberals only like the poor people who vote the way they want.

HEY IT'S ME your facebook friend from high school who went on VACATION to (insert country) and thing that they're worldly because of it. Let me tell you all about (insert country) from shit I read on Wikipedia. I work in tech/music/media and look down on the working class because I'm utterly detached from real work, let me tell you about X obscure overpriced restaurant.

>hometown is Montreal aka extremely multicultural city, don't even live there anymore
>traveled around USA and Canada
>don't even know what Olive Garden is
>only use Facebook to communicate with people, don't even post anything on my wall

Most racist people don't reveal their powerlevel on facebook, either. Or at all. The most racist person I know is a conservative workaholic working for a government ministry in a high-level position. Revealing your powerlevel to the public in a scenario like that is career suicide.

I'd rather give my money to the illegals next door than give it to some faceless conglomerate with it's over paid executives and bloated advertising budget.

>doesn't like a quality authentic street taco
It's like you're the racist in the OP.

If you actually leave your hometown and move to a city you become racist as a survival mechanism. Niggers will redpill you when you can't help but notice they're behind just about everything terrible that happens in town.

Hey it's me that massive queer from high school that only had female friends just wanted to let everyone know I'm drowning in debt living in an overpriced apartment in NYC that is smaller than my old dorm room my girlfriend has aborted three of my kids while I raise her mulatto son from a previous relationship well back to Netflix LOL

Sure and I am the Queen of England

I've never been to olive garden, but I've had single dishes that were over $50 at jazz bars and French restaurants.

Only ever met a few people who consider low level chain as good. Id say most people just put up with it because of limited options. All it takes is me buying a affordable well raised chicken breast from the deli and tasting it to realize how poor and low quality those places are. The chicken always tastes horrible along with everything else.

Why are liberals so classist? All I see them do is hate on the poor and working class people.

>inb4 a pig with a suit is not a pig

I'm sad i am witnessing nu-Sup Forums...

>HEY IT'S ME your trust fund baby facebook friend who travles the world on his parent's dime and never worked a day in his life. Anyways, here's a occupy democrats photo.

>It's me
Yep, correct so far
>your facebook friend
Only to some people I guess
>from highschool who never left our hometown
Even smaller target audience now, but no, I have traveled extensively
>& thinks Olive Garden is fancy
Nothing from Italy will ever be fancy except their reds
>anyway here's a racist article
I don't post to the jew's internet site often, and never politically

1/10 because I am Me

>this is applicable to both stormweenies AND leftists
LOL

>says the tripfag

poorfag detected

>don't use kikebook
>haven't been to hometown in a year
>Olive Garden is absolute dogshit fake Italian food made by greasy Mexicans
>100% racist
1/4

>everything I don't agree with is racist

>t. Never served

>claims 148 IQ
>can't spell

yeahhh

Apparently staying in your hometown is bad?
What about new york and la fags that never leave?

>Niggers will redpill you
Had a buddy who ended up getting his PhD in engineering. Nice guy, from a small town that is 100% white. He told me that he never had a problem with black people until he got to college and was around them. Ive hear near identical comments from other people, including students from other countries who had no reason to hate blacks because of historic racism.

It was the actions of the blacks that made people not like them. The thing is, we were even around the best and brightest negros because they were in college.

I was in church sunday and the minister said that prejudice isnt something you are born with, it is something that is learned, something someone teaches to you. I was thinking "yeah....no shit." I learned about because of the content of their character.