The map of BLACK people

The map of BLACK people.
Thoughts ?

nuke algeria

why is sweden grey?

not accurate

Based Chad is too alpha to be B*Lack

This, we are proud of our BLACK heritage.

ftfy

we're black
see

>no USA, Congolombia, Venezuela, Central America or France
Fake news.

doesn't france have some black people too?
also brazil has some pure blacks but the majority is mixed

>no one consider themselves black in Spanish speaking countries

My fucking sides.

Spain is a proudly black nation.

>Thoughts ?
The West is way too gray. Something has to be done to compensate this.

Because they are not

If you consider this black so Brazil is a proud black nation

Butifel

Why are mongrels from New World included?

t. robinho

Our West coast and parts of the northern coast are quite dark. How is it not portrayed on that map?

>Spain
>Whit*oid
HOW DARE YOU

turks are white

weird

Latin American definitions of "black" is a joke. Just like Latin American definitions of "white".

Why do you think we have: Non-hispanic white, non-hispanic black and non-hispanic everything?

>portugal
no way

Turks are wh*Te and euroPEEan

>tfw from 5-10% part

you are shitty mongrel, not black, not white, and not turkic

i will personally BEHEAD you two

why is spain so based?

non-hispanic white means """white"""
and non hispanic black means """black"""

I don't agree with USA in a lot of ways but this is something I completely agree with. Latin American whites are not whites, same for blacks except for some exceptions like some Brazilians and, equatorians and colombians.

Be this dumb.... that map show's caucasoid- ancient berber, from the neolithic, call it african it's is laughable.

the same with this, west asian, it is also caucasoid.

>He isn't a J2 west asian bull
Embarrassing

Don't need to be upset.

rotfl
It seems we have a mongrel here, that posts a img of some cherrypicked tanned dudes, gypsies, and the rest (70%) are not even related to portugal wahtsoever. nice try achmed.

Why do mixed race Peoples have such an inferiority complex to Mediterraneans?

I never understood why, probably lack of identity... and heritage, usually i think they fell envy about or us, or about the spanish, english, french.

Why are blue places on the map shitholes?

Why so mad? Just banter.

Made the neurons flare up

Brazil can't be mapped like this, kek. We are really mixed, but it's more regional. It means that using states as points of references is wrong, the best way of representing it would be mapping cities, towns, etc, because a lot of that blue states have tons of white cities, and a lot of the not-blue have tons of mestizo cities.

the wh*Te man robbed all of our kangdoms

>gypsies, foreigners and some tanned

youre pathetic indeed

Who the fuck cares? Let brown people think they are white or black or whatever.

Also you can't use our soccer team as point of references as well. Most part of them comes from poverty, even favelas, so there's not really a representation of our racial variety on Brazilian team, since they're all mestizos or blacks in those regions.

Blacks are our brothers and sisters, they will face no racism here.

>Why do you think we have: Non-hispanic white, non-hispanic black and non-hispanic everything?

Totally agreed. Do you know these brown people think they are African? Not to mention brown people thinking they are white on Sup Forums like Argentinians and Uruguayans.

argentinians have been identifying themselves as mestizos/amerindians on Sup Forums for a while now
you're clearly

obsessed
b
s
e
s
s
e
d

This is why race mixing should be outlawed, it leads to identity and mental illness. They've never known a family or kin so they desperately try to cling on to something else

I bet mongrel leftists from mongrel countries fight themselves who is whiter for privilege and who is darker for welfare. Disgusting.

those places are literal sex tourism locations for wh*te women, they be wasting our virility and productivity famalam smdh

Probably bro's probably

But you Southern Europeans started this aberration.

autism

>This is why race mixing should be outlawed

Agree.

Dude, if you are a mutt it is not my fault....south europeans started? no, it was colonial empires, usually all of them.

inaccurate, only the ones that are red on this map are black

I'm not a mutt.

>it was colonial empires, usually all of them

Do you even Australia? Or Koreas? You started this mutt agenda, now we have to deal with this aberration in MSM everyday.

Yes, and the caribbean islands, belize, suriname, haiti all job of s.europeans lmao
african-americans have an average of 15% euro blood, it was probably also south europeans. sure

The South was French

Shut the fuck up wh*Te, Brazil is a proud black and amerindian nation

>You will never make Egypt great(BLACK) again

You mean bring the slaves back?

Amerindian?

>believing revisionist cracKKKers
only strong BLACKS could carry the stones of the pyramids

Yeah, that's what I said.

Sandnigger is still nigger. Sorry m8

t*rks aren't black they are wh*Te cumstains of yakub

They weren't slaves

> Implying

This map is confusing the mestizos from the amazonian region (white+natives) with mulatoes and blacks

we are BLACK
FUCK WH*TES

racist post
dacians were BLACK

EQUADOR STRONG MAY KARA BOĞA BLESS YOU

>B-but we are white!
Sure you are, jose al muhammad.
Jeez, all those delusional portuguese posters make me all sleepy-sleepy. Yawn.

> moortugese

THE BLACK MAN IS STRONG
THE BLACK MAN IS POWERFUL
THE BLACK MAN IS BIG

WH*TE MAN = WEAK MAN

THE WH*TE MAN DESERVES TO ROT IN HELL

OOPPPSSS
just calm down gypso non-country

>non-country
But it is a country. It’s called Czech Republic or Czechia. Were you praying all day and fucking goats instead of studying geography back in school, pepe al islami?
>gypso
That is the price of european tolerance

>Were you praying all day and fucking goats instead of studying geography back in school, pepe al islami?

praying? goats? Kid you should take your meds, go play with slovakia or any of those low tier irrelevant dumps, without history or heritage, no culture or civilization, basically no one in european or world history. and don´t embaress yourself.. lmao

>it’s an another episode of a mad butthurt poortuguese, who thinks he’s white and not as irrelevant as other european countries. No-no!
>without history, heritage, culture, civilazation
LMAO. As i suspected, you were skipping school, right?

Bolivia is proudly BLACK too

yes when i look at my people:
i don't see gypso czechs like you, that's enough. And when i look at world history what are czechs there? Portugal is here since 1143, discovered 1/3 of the planet earth while you were live in caves or some...

look who came here buthurted:

dude i don´t want to offend you, but do you really wanna compare your history with our's, it's a bit pathetic, but go on.

Irrelevant minority

T. slave

Take that fucking back u wh*Te bitch