The video that saved America

The video that saved America.

I will celebrate when her and Kang Nigger are both dead.

PUTIN HACKED HER MOTOR CORTEX

RUSSIA STOLE THE ELECTION IT WAS HER TURN

LOW ENERGY

Decent Michael J. Fox impression by Bannon

When was this?

>liberals tried convincing people this was because pneumonia

This bitch has lesions on her brain or some shit

Weekend at Hilary's

luckily it happened on some day no one will ever remember

>cucks tried convincing people it was better to elect a Russian puppet

El Dia Del HillDog

damnnnnnnn russia can DO THAt?

the russians hacked her brain!

>64 million americ*ns voted for a shitty android that barely even functions

good job americ*ns!!!!

IIRC it was at a 9/11 memorial during the election. She was so fucked up they had to carry her to a van. They blamed it on being a hot day, yet there were 90 and 100 year olds in attendance that had no problems at all.

It's a magnificent, temporary victory, but the war must still be waged. Trump's Presidency is a fantastic stepping-stone, however.

T E L E V I S I O N
A N D
F I L M

Both candidates were literal shit

goldman sachs made out pretty well with trump's election. i think they wanted it quite a lot.

>This bitch has lesions on her brain or some shit
don't you think it is more plausable that she is an elderly woman running around doing bullshit that people her age should not be doing instead of relaxing.
Either way you ameritards voted O.A.P's to represent your country, any of the fucks could keel over at any second, they are on deaths door.
Least you were smart enough to vote for a man instead of a woman.

And that trump guy seems based as fuck

Trumpcare will make sure she dies quickly.

kek it'll make sure trump voters die quickly.

it's like a painting.

pure art.

>le "both sides are equally bad" meme

Fuck off you underage retard

>wanting it quite a lot
>by telling their own employees not to support Trump and giving their backing to Hildog
Hi Bernie, how's the lake house going?

>Almost 6 months after the election
>Still no explanation to what the hell happened to Hillary that day

>an elderly woman running around doing bullshit that people her age should not be doing instead of relaxing.

Hillary is the type of insufferable cunt that would micromanage her own goddamn funeral

this is what it sounds like when 13 year olds discuss politics, everything is taken at surface level with no actual level of understanding of anything at all.

No no no, he wouldn't take anything away from all those good hard-working god-fearing white people. Right? They're going to get their coal mines back and everything.

I would bet good money that I'm literally twice your age you edgy little faggot

Tbh, Trump is fucking us too. But at least the masses are wise to it. If Hilary won, the media would be lapping her ass as Muslim extremists enter the country to rape and pillage.

and it was 76 or something that day

It's crazy that people blew this off at the time as not meaning anything.

>>Almost 6 months after the election
n-no it was a month ago!

heh and the young trump voters are in for a surprise when they realize that they can't stay on their parents plan anymore.

And that's worse than electing someone with lesions on their fucking brain how?

compared to a literal alzheimer's man?

I thought they said she had pneumonia. And then all the sites tried to play it off like WOW SHES SO STRONG AND BRAVE SHE WAS ILL AND STILL WENT OUT TO SUPPORT THIS COUNTRY

subtle.

Dems still need to find a replacement.

Once shit has cooled down and leftists settle down with their tantrums it will be quietly released that she has Louis Gehrigs disease.
Probably in like 3 years

It's true though

We had to choose between a corrupt, disease ridden sociopath or a retarded reality TV start

Trump has Alzheimers?

Maybe if Elizabeth Warren had enough balls to run instead of championing a crook.

Well it's all going to be great again. We don't need BIG government taking away our right to get raped by unregulated corporate greed. Corporate welfare is freedom.

no hard evidence to support this assertion

But Trump's not the president, Bannon is.

Warren is a ruseman, don't be fooled. She is a corporate cunt.

Totally. What? Proof? Uh, fuck off you fucking racist sexist bigot.

was it ever found out what fell off her right leg?