Is based DPD chief going to save our country?

Is based DPD chief going to save our country?

Based black guy for president

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally zero protesters could pass a background check or drug test

Maybe they should drop the drug tests for a pilot program of unarmed policemen (like in Europe, don't amerilefties love Europe?).

nigs will just kill more nigs and steal crack. you wouldnt get that uncle tom tho

His son killed a man in front of his family and a police officer before dying in a shootout with other officers.

TNB

>Why can't all black people be like these two?

facebook com/jay.stalien/posts/911372818974402

His son killed a cop.

His son was responsible for his decisions, not the DPD chief.

Or the niggers could stop smoking weed and sipping lean

are they really hiring? i would love to pester/kill niggers for a living.

Nice idea but it'll never happen. It's too much like hard work the average BLM protester.

Niggers don't want to hear that shit. A job? Aww man. Being a human,"Nah dawg,keeping it real"

Being responsible for your life choices? "rayciss white ppl keeping you down" even though you are a stupid lazy nigger who just wants gibsmedat.

>stop smoking weed

He's a democrat, no easy he got that position without it

Leave weed out of this man!

Thank you based MKR

yea but that won't get them killed
being an unarmed police officer in the ghetto will

Not in a million years will this happen.

- Rap sheets a mile long
- Illiterate
- Drug ddicts
- Poor emotional control

Good luck finding qualified candidates. If they lower the standards, good luck Dallas, hello South Africa.

god damn that niggerss is right.

Getting a real Black Israelite from her.

Just saw one for the first time in person btw, felt good man.

has to be a Sup Forums account

how can she be right if she's black tho? idk... #imwithher

No you can go look at his fb he has follow up posts. Profile pic is his mom who passed away

Doesn't seem like it, Sup Forums accounts aren't that articulate and his name would be something like "Jayqwon Nigalips Johnson"

Dallas bro here. I have a lot of respect for how Chief Brown has handled this. He has show true leadership and courage.

Contrast this with Barack "If I had a son he would be a cop killa" Obongo

>Having a child that was high on pcp during a killing spree has no reflection on your character.

Dude, you're treating it as if it was it was the equivalent of him buying a house he couldn't afford or choosing to convert to Mormonism.

why would anyone want to be a cop these days, you have a automatic target on your back just because of your profession. i would probably be safer in another country than being a cop.

>Not getting high on PCP
Why do you hate fun user?

I love her.

I just googled for 10 minutes and apparently there is no prayer for strangers. Frankly, I am not surprised. The Catholic Church is dead.

So I will create one.

O God, grant we beseech You through his merits that we
may on earth intensely love our Holy Angel, the
blessed Virgin Mary, and our Savior, and in Him
bless them forever. Grant that we may receive the
favor which we now petition.

That you protect this man, who none of us have known before today, from the Evil One. That you comfort him in sorrow, and grace him with joy.

We ask this through the same Christ our Lord.

Amen

Converting to Mormonism would frankly be a hell of a lot worse than just being a nigger with a crazy son.

>him

DOOOOOOOOOOOOD

remember the last time Sup Forums trusted a nigger...

BLM doesn't want to work to make their community better

Say that to my face and not online.

scoob!

Bring it, you God denying heretic son of a Bitch.

Spot on. I do have a feeling he knows this though. He also knows they can't be bothered to fill out an application or even get out of bed before 10am.

Ha he makes it sound so easy. The basic requirement to be a police is to have a hs diploma and a clean record. For about 90% of Americans, this is difficult . Ever try and drug past marijuana? Auto DQ. Background investigators ask your schools, your neighbors, your everything. Multiple polygraphs. The job in itself is overpaid considering the requirements
Source: dad and aunt are police, make well over six figures and only have hs diplomas.

This is MKR the God. He thanks you for the prayers. Spread his message.

pig here. the boys here in my dept would gladly vote for Chief Brown for president. this is the closest you'll get to a "President David Palmer". Obongo is pretty much Palmer's extremely retarded brother. Those Obongo ears don't lie.