Steve Carell never won an Emmy for his performance as Michael Scott but Jim Parsons won four Emmys for his performance...

>Steve Carell never won an Emmy for his performance as Michael Scott but Jim Parsons won four Emmys for his performance as Sheldon Cooper

Has there literally ever been a greater injustice in the history of television?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zDSVwUlpxH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>still thinking awards matter

james gandolfini never won a best actor emmy
the wire never won a single emmy or golden globe
futurama still hasn't been picked up by Netflix

>james gandolfini never won a best actor emmy

Is this true? That's pretty egregious

>Jim Parsons won four Emmys for his performance as Sheldon Cooper

i don't really give a fuck but that's retarded. i hate anyone who likes that stupid show. bazspingo

>caring about emmys
>caring about awards in general
>not recognizing it as politics
>not recognizing it as top-tier jewry
>not staying the fuck away from it

When you realize that 99% of any and all awards that are given out have nothing at all to do with rewarding actual achievement, you'll realize that it doesn't matter.

Besides, people usually just get worse or stay the same after winning an Oscar or whatever anyway.

I'm going to take a hunch here that the Office was mainly an ensemble piece and they judged the show along those lines while Jim Parsons basically carries the Big Bang Theory on his shoulders except maybe when Simon Helberg is the focus of the episode

I want the house Jan. I want the picket fence. I want the ketchup fights and the tickling and the giggling

Jim Parsons does a great job playing Sheldon Cooper though - regardless of anyone's thoughts on the quality of TBBT

Awards don't mean a thing. Here in Germany they gave one to a Ryan Gosling impersonator just because he demanded one:

youtube.com/watch?v=zDSVwUlpxH4

All you need to do to see that Awards are shit is look at the Grammys. All the big awards are 100% charts trash.

No
Big Bang is pure kino

Prove me wrong
Plot twist you cant

I just want to rewatch Threat Level Midnight now

He shows the same character over and over, meanwhile michael teters the line between obnoxious and endearing

>*audience laugh track plays*

god, she's adorable

Would someone post a rundown of Steve Carrell Emmy snubs?

>Amerifats start shitting themselves

>they think jim parsons is better than james gandolfini

James Gandolfini won 3 Emmy's for playing Tony. Holy shit Sup Forums get your facts straight.

this
still cant believe James

>*knock at the door autistically*
>"Penny"
>audience burst out loud and roll on the floor laughing
>"Penny"
>audience starts throwing poop at each other since they can't control laughter
>"Penny"
>audience screams and cums at the moment Penny opens the door

>Has there literally ever been a greater injustice in the history of television?

Yeah when they remade The Office for an American audience.

While I believe this is true, still doesn't take the fact that Steve Carell does a great job with what he's playing.
Everyone else looks plain stupid, especially with the "Stare at camera" I hate that shit.

>dwight does something dumb
>jim makes a face at the camera
hahaha that dwight is so zany XD

Steve carell did a magnificent job at making cringe comedy. The first season he could make everyone around him so uncomfortable so easy.

I always felt it more like "You see that, you on the audience? He is retarded! AMIRIT? Haha you and me both are smart"

SELDOR, GAGANGA!

>futurama still hasn't been picked up by Netflix
I'm personally okay with this one. Futurama's comeback on Comedy Central wasn't great, I mean it wasn't bad but it was never quite the same.

BANBUBNA