Sup Forums is satire

I hear that Sup Forums is satire. Do any of you Sup Forumsacks genuinely hold racist beliefs or are do you believe them ironically and only post them for the lolz?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gah8FnYSypk
youtube.com/watch?v=zf7q--xnmG0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law
youtube.com/watch?v=HYW71qC8yAY
youtu.be/e1w6irNav4s
youtu.be/C7XJIioZEgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA
youtu.be/Gah8FnYSypk
youtube.com/watch?v=iJ-xMmcbl5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

From what I can tell, most of it has at least a kernel of sincerity. I'm just meming, but "Sup Forums isn't one person" etc etc

Im definitely racist. Blacks are dangerous to be around or come in contact with. They have no respect for life or property. Stay out of our neighborhoods niggers.

With the utmost non-ironic sincerity,
Sup Forums user

>Do any of you Sup Forumsacks genuinely hold racist beliefs
Yes, of course.

We believe that IQ tests measure something real because they correlate so closely with all measures of human achievement, and inversely with bad outcomes.

There is a correllation between race and IQ that is undeniable.

That is racism in a nutshell.

I don't hate black people, but it is foolish to expect them to be the same as whites or north asians or jews, at least anytime soon.

Integrating many different races in the same system of law, custom and morality is bound to increase tensions between racial groups.

The pretense that all racial and ethnic groups should be expected to perform equally on all measures is one of the worst errors of our age.

So, yes, I am a racist.

This perfectly describes my current relationship.

If you beleive that truth matters then you're a racist

Everyone said is Ironic, even if it isn't. Normies come here thinking it's an actual racist heaven. Their just playing into the irony ironically. Don't think too hard on it.

Well there seems to be some people who are really really serious and get angry about a small joke.
so it wouldnt wonder me if there are quite alot of rascists actually there.
Also people who express their hate about other countries, cause of the obvious flag identification.

More than anything else, Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Is tumblr satire?

"Sup Forums is satire" is a meme started by SJWs to stop people from coming here and being redpilled.

Most of them are serious. The only lulz to be had on Sup Forums involve triggering these insecure racist manchildren.

>Sup Forums is satire
Oh yea, and so was gamergate.

This is nuevo Sup Forums we're talking about. Don't be dense.

>"Sup Forums is satire" is a meme started by stormtards who wanted to avoid scaring off newfags
FTFY

I don't judge an individual by thier race. but I judge a race by its individuals.

ie there's a lot more blacks in prison or getting shot because there's a lot more blacks that belong in prison or shot.

Here and there a mistake is made

>I don't judge an individual by thier race. but I judge a race by its individuals.
Gold star for most incoherent post of the week.

NO! IT'S FOR REAL, GOY!
GAS THE BIKES!

I want non whites (with the exception of East Asians) out of Europe. I don't hate blacks in Africa, I don't hate Muslims in their homelands either.

nah, man, we gud bois, we dindu nuffin

Either a dummy or an sjw playing dumb

I wan't Christians out of Canada

i think perhaps he meant to say that he doesnt discriminate individually, but averages have forced him to discriminate on a larger scale.

I'm not racist, blacks are awesome. I think everyone should own one.

If I had the opportunity and means I'd snuff the life out of every non-Germanic creature on this planet with my very own hands, as is the duty for every German given to him by the Allvater upon his birth.

:^)*

*:^)

Put me in the 90% lulz 10% serious camp. I judge people individually. BLM and the left at large can eat a dick though.

This is Sup Forums. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

staysafe ronerly dlivel

gas the kikes racewar now faggot.

Pretty much every race around the world hates niggers, even other niggers.

"Racism" is realism.

>Im definitely racist.
there are still people who pretend they aren't despite the evidence
poor faggots

It's not necessarily satire, but it is important to take what you see here with a grain of salt, especially the summer before a major election when shitposting is at its highest.

95% satire, 5% truth.

>D-dont worry officers, i-its just s-satire!

typical leaf.

this

Yes, peace and slutty moms.

lurk more faggot its obviously not satire. you really need to be fucking retarded or the newest of the fags to believe this

I actually wish for the best for other races and hope they overcome all their problems, however this is considered racist now adays since it implies they have problems not caused by white people.

I think most of it is sincere but blown out of proportion

for example, "KILL ALL NIGGERS!". I don't like blacks, but I'm not sure I want them all dead

>Do any of you Sup Forumsacks genuinely hold racist beliefs
durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

FUCKING GET OUT NORRMIEEEE1!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=zf7q--xnmG0

It's a bit of both. Some are sincere, many shitpost for satire, some, like me, process racism here. We see both sides, maybe for the first time. You can communicate with anyone on any side of the fence, so while it might seem like a hotbed of racism, I think it actually reduces it.

i honestly hold racist views, i despise anime and i view it as degenerate filth.

Im almost 30 but seeing pol gives me hope that white teenagers still hold white pride

the age of the board is like 24

DOESN'T HAT DA FUCKIN NIGGERS

WHY NOT?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

sorry but when you are using 1488 , using words likes degenerate that was a word used by the third reich to describe jewish art and i´ve seen so many posts here that too much knowledge of fascisim to be a joke

ey bruder wählst du auch vdb? wenn nicht cancelt meine stimme zumindest deines aus :D

youtube.com/watch?v=HYW71qC8yAY

youtu.be/e1w6irNav4s

oyyyyy veeey

I don't see any intent to be racist on this board maybe a couple of (((problematic))) views though.

Sup Forums is a meme

and memes never lie

Sup Forums is satire and populated by edgy 14-18 year olds.

Nah it's real senpai. The meme is that Sup Forums is satire, but most people are pretty genuine.

That being said, fuck all of you. I browse Sup Forums just to keep tabs on you nignogs, but I genuinely think you're fucking worthless.

AM IS SATIRYRYSENS?

youtu.be/C7XJIioZEgQ

It has given me a great perspective on the other side of things. Are the alt right 100 percent correct? Absolutely not but it is truly disgusting to see that both sides are the same sides of the coin.

I truly hope the destruction of humanity so the playing field is even. What can we do against the Rothchilds? Rockfellers? and etc.?

Nothing nice about that one.

I come for the memes, social commentary and news of habbenings. Most of Sup Forums is cancer tho.

From the US version of the OED:
>racist, noun:
>A person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another

By the second half of the definition, yes, I am a racist. I believe that there is a genetic difference between various racial groups that goes deeper than phenotypical expression.

It's natural reaction to shit like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA

>believes that a particular race is superior to another
africans dominate sprinting competitions. is it racist to say they are the superior race at sprinting?

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOO

motherfuckers!!

youtu.be/Gah8FnYSypk

yeah, it's all satire bro. I actually pray for the 6 trillion on a daily basis.

I post all sorts of stupid shit I don't believe, mostly just to see the reaction.

Born and raised around Washington D.C. I know how dangerous poor blacks are. If you think they are not, you are a ignorant fool.

>africans dominate sprinting competitions. is it racist to say they are the superior race at sprinting?
Say that in a public forum sometime, and get back to us.

this is a public forum

am I right or wrong? please supply resons

faggot

By the definition above, yes it is.

>Sup Forums is satire
This meme needs to die

so you admit that reality is racist? and to not be racist you must actively ignore reality?

hey Sup Forums

I don't consider myself racist per se, I consider myself an advocate of my own race, in the same sense that black lives matter advocates for blacks.

I am simply for my race, not against others. I will act in a way that benefits my own kind.

It is satire. If you take any of the shit here posted literally, chances are you're an unaccomplished and insecure manchild

If any of you really want to know what goes on in the minds of White people, this is it. I can confirm.

It's perfectly healthy and justified.

I believe what I say

Fuck off nigger

it's satire and we suck dick at being satirical

Keep telling yourself that.

But I'm white

Precisely.

you can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the CONSEQUENCES of ignoring reality, you stupid faggot

listen and learn, homo

Putin bombing ISIS back into the stone age was excellent satire wasn't it. You have much to learn about life.

Grew up in Louisiana in a mostly black area. I was pretty sensitive to race and thought we were equal but different.

I've come to the conclusion the differences are about 3/4 social and 1/4 breeding with the shitty stock of the race.

Is this the "Running in the 90's"?

if you knew you wouldn't ask

Calm down, bong. I'm not advocating ignoring reality. In my first post I said clearly, "I am a racist."

What I'm trying to describe is the leftist mentality. In no way does that make me one who ignores the simple truths of this world.

Have I cleared up this misunderstanding?

oy vey gpoyiml, why so hostile?

if reality is racist, and we agree, then what are we arguing about, baka

youtube.com/watch?v=iJ-xMmcbl5Q

I was asking to know if it had any relevance to the thread or if its just spamming/trolling

I work a minimum wage job on the side of my studies and every time I go to work. I take train to centrum at 4am and the train is packed with niggers. This shit alone makes me uncomoftable, but then one of them sit to the bench next to me.
When I get off the train, I see Tom of Finland ads in the central railway station. Now I'm triggered into coming to Sup Forums. Btw I'm typing this from the locker room 15 minutes before my shift.
When I get home I will probably see white women pushing black babies in a stroller with no sign of the father in sight and no ring on their finger.

I hate niggers ruining my white country, I hate coalburning race traitors and I fucking hate Helsinki.

Sup Forums is not satire

Nothing.
SHUT IT DOWN

init d is always relevant

did you have a point?

It's not incoherent, you're just dumber than frog shit

only when I shit big brix homey

Nah, you right bong. Initial D is cash.

/o/ is actually my home board.

This.

is that where the fixey bike faggots hang out?

So you're the creep in the back?