So powerful

rt.com/usa/350626-woman-dress-baton-rouge/
>A picture of an unarmed young black woman in a long dress, standing calmly in front of two police officers in full riot gear who arrest her during a Black Lives Matter protest has awed social media. Users called the image “legendary” and “symbolic.”
>The powerful photo was taken by Reuters photographer Jonathan Bachman during the Black Lives Matter rally in the city of Baton Rouge, Louisiana. People had gathered to protest police brutality following the shooting of African-American Alton Sterling.

This will probably go down next to Tienaman Square and other powerful protest images in history.

who cares about niggers, tell me more about tobago

wow really makes you think!

It's pretty nice. Great beaches and touristy areas. You can go turtle watching.

Wow so powerful, cops in riot gear during a riot arresting someone who was obstructing traffic by refusing to get out of the streets, this really made me think. hmm...

Why are those cops acting all unstable and shit? What are they doing?

They're scared of her poise and grace.

rushing up to tackle the cunt to the ground and arrest her

Shes a dark skinned caucasoid. Wonder if she knows that shes not a nigger?

is that a detonator in her left?

They're trying to approach her in a timid, reserved, non-threatening and calm manner to avoid a chimpout. It's similar to the way you would approach a wild animal, you want to keep it calm.

It...
It just really makes you think...
Think that those holy trips were acquired using foul play.

>turtle watching

I didn't know I wanted this.

How's the food?

`Trinidadian food is great.. There's lots of variety. Creale , Indian. Some Syrians have been moving in and Middle eastern food is pretty good too.

What should I ask for when I order a classic Trinidadian dish?

nice trips op.

she's an ugly nigger though, and she almost definitely did some bullshit to deserve it.

i also hate black people anyways so I don't really care if she deserved it or not.

Doubles and corn soup are popular street foods.

I'd definitely try pelau (mixed rice dish). Some kind of fish broth ..

Hey Sup Forums, lets turn this picture into an offensive meme that'll ruin the original message and upset the SJWs.

Nice trips. I see you were attracted to this American news item. Forgive me for seeing it as racist propaganda as racists of all kinds flock to it. My question is this: as a white cis male, would I have a good time as a tourist in Trinidad or would I be hated just because I was white.
Thank you for any reply.

something like this?

Photoswap their skin colours

No you'd have a really good time. Lots of tourists come here or European from cold places come here to retire.

You'd probably get better service because people expect tourists to tip well too.

>The powerful photo was taken by Reuters photographer Jonathan Bachman
>Bachman

It kind of looks like they're trying to NOPE.jpg her out of there.

>Legendary
>Iconic
>Stunning
>Symbolic

>Social Media

This means about as much as;

>ONE EARTH SHATTERING SECRET TO LOSE 5 POUNDS IN 5 DAYS THAT THE DIET MAFIA DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW!

Milenials and their civil rights larping are so fucking cringe worthy.

Surely they could get better photos from the rally to push this narrative with?

This is so benign and dull. Some bougie fucking woman getting softly approached by riot cops. Whoop de doo.

>straightened hair
smdh

stop misappropriating white culture

i can't even

Put a bucket of KFC in her hands.

>tfw turtle watching enthusiast

Gee I dunno, maybe because a few days ago a bunch of cops got slaughtered in the street?

Is this good?

use this bucket

physic nigger powers

Couldn't they have sent out one with big tits instead?

Its a snatch and grab team. They are running up and are about to grab her and rush her behind the police line to arrest her.

Trying to avoid getting AIDS when they grab her. Monkey bites contain infectious diseases.

What are those backpacks?

As a professor of african american studies, I can unequivocally state that those are chicken bucket holders

Any photos of her face getting ground into the concrete?