Be black and driving with wife

>be black and driving with wife
>lawfully exercising my 2nd amendment rights with my registered fire arm snug under my belt like an other citizen for self defense in case of attack
>get stopped by a cop for same old b.s excuse to fine drivers like " one of your headlights is out" and asked to show license
>Inform officer that I have registered fire arm so don't freak out if you see one while I grab my license from pocket.
>Get shot out of fear and suspicion even though a white or desu Asian person exercising the same right would be seen as law abiding citizen with a will to have protection.

So Sup Forums what exactly is the correct way to maneuver such a situation without being labeled as criminal trying to shoot a cop to get off the hook, instead of a law abiding citizen simply exercising the 2nd amendment? Just not be black and own any type of registered fire arm? Should blacks never be allowed to lawfully practice the 2nd amendment? Even though there are plenty examples of crazy whites somehow getting registered fire arms who end up going on a rampage? Help me out here. pic unrelated

BUMP

the angry losers on here defending cops are inferior to the point that a eugenic exercise against them would not even be noticeable to God.
people who are angry about their own inferiority are the source of all anger and aggression.
superior people are nice
inferior people are mean
ask yourself why police departments kick you out of the academy if you score TOO HIGH on the police academy exam.
I FUCKING WONDER IF THERE IS A RELATIONSHIP....

No source. Enjoy the 5th grade coming up faggot

Whoa this made me think for real tho

Wew

Don't say firearm or gun to officer. Just hand over the CC permit with the drivers licences THEN tell him where the gun is. And then follow his instructions. Not hard.

Cops are sensitive and easily triggered by people doing things in the wrong order.

>superior people are nice
>inferior people are mean
Reddit must be down today

Even if you follow a cop's orders, they can still arrest you for having a gun regardless if registered or not and end up losing your gun. US cops suck because they always freak out when they see a gun especially if the person isn't using it.

You forgot the part where you matched the description of an armed robber, and the part where he says "don't go for your gun" then you go for it anyway and he says "keep your hands where I can see them" but you keep grabbing your gun anyway

The officer wasn't white.
Checkm8 baiter

>Kick you out if you score too high?
what do you mean by this?

This literally doesn't happen

Statistics prove this scenario virtually never happens.

no one said the cop was or even has to be white, idiot.
Hispanics and Asians can be racist too. There is also the issue with all blacks(mostly males) just being profiled by police officers and assumed to be criminals by default.

Have everything ready before the officer makes it to your window. Licenses, ccw card, registration, and insurance. Hand them your cow card under you license. Have two hands on the wheel when he sees the ccw card. Don't use the words gun, firearm, or weapon. Could be some faggot right out of the academy.
How hard is this?

what? wtf? I'm baffled by the sheer idiocy and lack of understanding on statistics and probability. How do you even know the guy from Dallas was even from the hood ? Even if you assume that most blacks from the hood are criminals and thugs and not just poor, that doesn't mean it "literally doesn't happen" (In your retarded brain I'm sure it's more like "all" even though the stats would still say otherwise). Grow up and stop reasoning like a child.

>don't provoke faggots or you'll deserve to get shot
I feel like supporting BLM now.

I didn't say that anyone said the cop was or even has to be white, idiot.

>Have everything ready:
lol as if everyone always does this(regardless of race). As if you do this. You are full of shit, it's actually sad and hilarious at the same time. I don't know why I even came here hoping to get logical discourse on the issue, You don't even have the integrity to bring up the fact this man could just be a normal American like you exercising his 2nd amendment rights and got misunderstood. How could you? you're literally not black, so you're not assumed guilty until proven otherwise of being a criminal. You don't even have the intellectual honesty to admit that if every black dude has to do all this shit before a cop just to be seen as innocent while other groups don't have to, then that shows oppression and discrimination of all blacks.

>registered fire arm

Wanna know how I know your a retarded liberal?

Black guy here. Got pulled over. 78 in a 55. Two sheriffs, one at my window, one at the passenger rear door. He asked how fast I was going. I tell him, "About 80. For every parties safety, I am informing you of the weapon I have holstered at 4 o'clock. If he tells his buddy to not shoot ill reach for my permit real slow like on his go. He tells me to grab it. I do it. Slowly. He looks at it, thanks me for my respect, and lets me go with a verbal warning. Anyone getting shot by cops is asking for it. I had an m70 in the trunk also

you are too stupid to live

Nice try, we all know darkies can't read or write

>I HAVE A GUN
>*reach into pocket*

Do you see how they might interpret that as drawing a weapon and creating a dangerous situation?

Basically they want bullies and not nice people. Friends of mine were sons of a police officer both went to follow in his footsteps and were turned down. And my guess is that they just aren't mean spirited people.
Being police doesn't exactly attract the best and brightest

Actually, you left out the, no longer had a valid permit because you didn't register it with the county you moved to, you matched the description of an armed robber from 2 days before, even down to your gf at the press conference, Is smoking the brand of cigarettes, that were stolen in the robbery.

Then instead of telling the cop you had a gun, your girlfriend shouts it out, while you are reaching into your pocket, cop freak out, screams don't move, and your dumbass keeps digging into pocket.

(Oh your gf posted video of her smoking pot online, with the kiddie in the backseat, a few days before.)

The correct maneuver is to predict how the cop will react to every possible outcome.

Then once you have considered every possible outcome, you then select the one that will diffuse the situation the quickest and end in the most mutually acceptable result.

Remember that if you take to long it is suspicious and that every cop will have their own unique reaction that should be considered before you act.

Is this bait? It kind of smells like bait.

My parents always said that my brother would end up being a cop or a criminal one day. Ended up serving a tour in Bosnia and is with the RCMP now

oh, im sorry, i didnt say that right.
what i meant to say is,
if you are too smart, and you score too high on the police academy entrance exam, THEY DONT LET YOU BECOME A COP.

humiliating but true..
look it up

yes all fire arms are registered but obviously some people get it illegally. My point is if it was any other race, the cop wouldn't assume a guy having any type of fire arm was out to shoot him until he did all of thisthat according to user every law abiding American does EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY GET STOP BY A COP over b.s. like "huur I'm giving you a ticket/fining you because of [insert stupid dmv guidelines here about your vehicle]

How to 100% guarantee you won't be killed by a cop at a traffic stop....

>pull over when you realize they're after you
>take keys out and place on dash
>secure license, registration, insurance in hand
>turn on cabin light
>turn off radio
>roll down window
>place hands on steering wheel and keep them there
>deny everything without being an asshole, and give the cop all your paperwork

That's it.

Do that, and you'll probably get a warning and not a ticket, and you sure as hell won't get shot.

Turns out I'm not the only one who does this op

>Only criminals smoke pot
>not also privileged college students and hippies

He matched the description of the bank robber 2 days ago because he's black and apparently all black people are the same until proven otherwise and not the other way around like it should be.
I feel like I'm going to keep repeating myself over and over again on this thread like I always do whenever I'm arguing with feeble minded Sup Forumslacks that spill over on every board with their illogical and stupid threads.
The correct answer is you only have to predict how the cop will react to every possible outcome when you are black. If you're white or Asian, you have little to worry about since you`re assumed a law regular citizen and not a criminal.
I'm getting impatient. I'm just happy you cuck obsessed fetishists haven't spilled over to every board with this issue. Though I haven't been on /sci/ in a while so who knows.

wow, how pathetic. That makes them perfect to be brainwashed government lackeys It's one of those things that makes me scared about all citizens relinquishing the right to fire arms to only these faggots.

>The officer wasn't white.
Checkm8 baiter

What did you mean by this then, idiot? Were you just" pretending to be retarded" with your bait? You already know what that means right?

wow, well I'd have to say you are one of the few people I've ever
heard of do this ALL THE TIME. Talk about your true statistical anomalies.
And I've driven with many different people. My mom never even had it all the time and she's the most law abiding person I know. Plus she's a women and most tend to be very docile no?

>wife

>Do that and be white.
ftfy
Also you'll probably get a ticket instead of just a warning unless you start
crying and begging the officer and are a woman(preferably white). ftfy again.

girlfriend, significant other wtf ever. That's not the point. Of all the things to retort, you whose a minor insignificant detail? Typical Sup Forums and tumblrtard behavior. Symptoms of someone who is shit at debating.

>complains about people generalizing niggers
>generalizes cops and whites

This is why nobody likes you.

>women
>docile

Choose one, and only one.

>Be nigger stopped over 50 times for traffic offenses.
>Over a dozen misdemeanor charges for driving without insurance, faked insurance papers, and no license.
>Have gun on lap
>fail to have license and insurance card ready when officer gets to car.
>don't keep hand up when ordered to
>reach for gun
>get shot

exactly.. thats why the people need firearms..
police are government tumors that are attacking the body of america

The Dallas guy? He was a convicted felon, a pedophile rapist and the second video made it even more clear he was resisting arrest and trying to reach for his illegal gun.

>smoke blunt with niglet in the backseat
>rob a gas station
>get pulled over
>get killed

yeah whatever you say inferiorboy..
pls dont kill yourself,,, God has too much fun laughing at your trailer park ass

john stossel

Fuck off nigger lover. I know John and he'd capitalize his own name.

Why are you here?
Who sent you?

Start by giving up your dishonesty.
Everyone who takes the cpl class -- which is everyone with a cpl -- knows that the cop controls the situation. Which already was the case anyway.
Read this:
The police officer is the temporary master of the situation and you are his temporary slave. You answer his questions and do what he says.
If confused, repeat the above.

There seems to be a problem where you have to follow the steps to the letter and hope you don't get shot.

And we still have other incidents where steps were followed and people got shot.

Don't let the media fool you. This shit happens far more often than reported and not just to blacks.

>2016 year of our Crooked savior.
>Not being ready to be anally examined and give rim service for our state enforcer overlords at a moments notice.

Do you even thank them for their service?

More like
>I has a gun pig
>Reaches for something out of sight
>Get shot
>Aw my gaws dey killed my baby daddy
>Didn't the police read his mind to see he was just reaching for da wallet

An asian or white person would of waited with their hands in plain sight and waited for instructions before reaching for something

>>Get shot out of fear and suspicion even though a white or desu Asian person exercising the same right would be seen as law abiding citizen with a will to have protection.

Because whites and Asians don't do this. Fuck off, no one is equal. Profiling is justice. Cops aren't going to pussyfoot around your PC dreamland when the odds of that nigger unloading on them are over 50%.

Accommodating Africans is a waste of everyone's time. Their communities would be dead in a generation, both here and in Africa, if we stopped propping them up with welfare and foreign aid.