Are people from the Caucasus region White? Or are they something else?

Are people from the Caucasus region White? Or are they something else?

BLACK BULLS

armenians are armenoid
ugly people
azeris are much uglier
north to georgia there are subhumans who have often semitic looking faces and some slavshit influences

Georgians are Caucasians

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

they are subhumans. I hate them like how ikibey hates albanians and slavs.

Average Avar girl from Dagestan

The other day I was looking trough some photos of people from the Caucasus and I noticed that Georgians seem to look more European than everyone else, I thought it was really weird desu.
Aren't there a lot of people in Turkey whose ancestors are from that region

Some of them are white, others aren't.

chechens are similar to albanians

but Caucasus is like Balkans
Georgia is the Greece
rest are subhumans

its not weird
they are surrounded by mongrels
except armenians who are armenoid and look different

>caucasians aren't caucasian

the absolute state of w*stern """"society""""

dont spam your cherry picked girls you subhuman

You mean specific groups or individual people?

shut the fuck up ikibey

get fucked you subhuman
you just fool foreigners here you filth

Cute. Too bad she'll die.

Yes and suprise, they all disgusting subhuman !

What do they do?

Think about jews, but without brain. Now you get the image of average caucasian ?

Gamarjoba

Anything south of georgia is not caucasian okay bye

No. Inbred filth with shit genetics

Ooga booga ching chong ching

They genetically cluster even more east than T*rks and only slightly more northern, makes them somewhat unique I'd say, kinda castizo-like (so if you had someone with 3 South European and 1 East Asian/Amerindian grandparents, he'd cluster around the same area and would also look somewhat similar)

good pic of nicaragua

Chechens do look “white” sometimes, i guess even more often that georgians.

t. part black subhuman from Georgia
You want your private data posted?

They were once w*ite but they got BLACK'd by honorary TURKS so now they are cleansed of their curse

Do you think they have Asian admixture? Or were you just saying as part of the example?
So Armenians and Azeris aren't considered Caucasians?

Are all these Chechens?

Long story short, Kanake cuck: they are not European White and never were European White. Their removal from European nations is a matter of national security and healthy gene pool

I already did on the caucasus thread you nigger

No, they see themselves as caucasian but clearly aren't

Historically, Armenians have originated in Anatolia, although they have lived in the South Caucasus for a while as well. Azeris are just Turk'd Persians.
The term South Caucasus is a political term more than anything. Geographically Georgians are part of the Caucasian mountains more than anyone, Armenians are barely in the lesser Caucasus, Azerbaijan not so much.

While clustering more east does not necessarily imply EEA admix - else every non-Basque/Sardinian Euro would have it while in fact they just lack the ANE component which does make one further east - I think in the case of the Caucasus, the geographic proximity towards such places as Kazakhstan etc which are true hapas, makes it very likely they do have East Asian input, maybe even some Australoid/Coastal Route that came via India/Pakistan/Iran, is possible

Yeah. Ingush people also seem to look similar, i think.

...or massive inbreeding, which is kinda prevalent in many thinly populated, mountainous regions throughout the world (it happens in Western Europe too, to some extent)

I guess that makes sense but desu Azerbaijan does seem to have a lot of land in the actual range, but yeah most of the Azeri population doesn’t even live in Azerbaijan.
Interesting. Thanks. Do you know why Georgians and Armenians cluster way more to the South?

The bulk of their population is around Baku, very far from the Caucasus.
But I dont understand all this talk about whiteness, are people from the South Caucasus Caucasian? Yes, that's where they live, but what does a geographical term have to do with being white?
Pic related, all 3 of them are about equally "white" sometimes you will find people from those countries with blue eyes or blonde hair, but just travel there and you will see that's not the norm.

If I had to guess, the mountains make for a significant genetic barrier. Armenia and Georgia are both to the south of them, so they're more exposed to Middle Eastern influence, while those regions north of the ridge get more Russian and Central Asian input.
You have a similar effect in Europe with the Alps - as a South German, Iberians are genetically equidistant or even somewhat closer to us than North Italians are to us, even though the latter are geographically much closer

they look white to me

The are Balkanic because the Caucasus and the Balkans are literally 100% the same. Fite me.

Do you consider yourself Balkanite or not?

I don't like to use the term Caucasian as a synonym for white but that's the way it's used in America, I think but obviously it has two meanings which is that one and just as a demonym for people of the region.

You can blame the w*ite scientist that traveled to one location and decided to name the entire Caucasian mountain range as the epitome of w*itenss.

are armenians the serbs of cuckasia?

Culturally? No. Genetically? Yes, because I've got quite a bit of ancestry from the Balkans.

What are you?

Serbs are more like Georgians because whilst oriental, violent and crude, they are also Christian and European to some degree and know how to enjoy life in their own oriental way. Armenians are an ancient civilised and refined people that have fallen on hard times recently, sort of like the Greeks. They are also very swarthy, just like the Greeks.

I'm a Slovene with some more or less recent Serbian and Croatian admixture.

>>>>recently
Armenia has always been in hard times since it has existed. Its a miracle such a country even exists today.

You know Turk, you're surprisingly racist.

That map is bullshit, I have green eyes and almost every relative of mine has either Green, Blue or Hazel eyes.

Im Chechen.

Chechens who live in the West tend to be more whiter than Easterners. Eastern Chechnya is full of clans with Daghestani, Turkic or Arabic origin. There was a Czech (Slovak?) who did research on the anthropology of Chechens and noticed that Western Chechens are whiter. He even said that over 50 % of them are blonde and that Ginger or brown is the main color.

The research was done in the 1920s.

Caucas is what they are not white.

they are Caucasian

The whitest people in the Caucasus are the Chechens.

The proclaimed eye color of your inbred family defies any data known to man

Yet a map made by some guy on the internet with no data or source to back it up is more believable? I dont think so Tyrone.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Ramzan.

Bump

They are Italians.

>Im Chechen.
filthy dumb churka scum

Georgians are literal scum. All they do is crime.

t. Greek living near the Georgian community in Athens.

Georgian bunda > Greek bunda

/facts

Is this supposed to be bantz?