Coleg futball!

coleg futball!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2LIlu7_-xc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

great thread, buddy! tell you what, you can go out in the yard tomorrow without your leash for an extra five minutes!

i hate how these rednecks have filled the catalog with their shitty threads

Sorry OP, we're not all into Men's Competitive Deepthroating like you

r/soccer seems right down your alley, user!

fuck divegrass too, both of you fags need to fuck off to /asp/

Lmao

>he thinks college football is poor rednecks
Average college football fan is younger and still richer than the average NFL fan on top of living in a lower cost of living area on average i.e. not being urbancucks that have to live like packrats to survive

>watching nfl
Deliberately cuckolding yourself, embarrassing

Sup Forums where its more fun to hate sports than like them

sawker

>we need a 8 team playoff

baskt bul

>ref Pats win suburb owl ball

>nonSEC fans coping
/thread

/thread

all other sports are equally inferior to sepak takraw

youtube.com/watch?v=H2LIlu7_-xc

What the fuck is an SEC? Is that some nigger college ball team or something?

How can you faggots watch college teams from schools you dont even attend?

People support the colleges they actually went too, right?

The limit is 0. is that the joke?

>watching a league that has huge talent disparities among each team and individual positions that causes ridiculous score margins that exceed 50+ points
>people actually think this is better than having a roster full of top tier players in every position competing against each other at a high level with little disparity in talent

No not really. A lot of the states here dont have major teams, such as Alabama which is why they shit post alot and watch college ball.

It's embarrassing really. Especially when no on the family has attended the school they root for.

Nope, and that makes it even more sadder and hilarious. College ball faggots are literally flyover brainlets. Imagine being a 30+ year old loser and avidly watching amateur niggers and Chads throw a ball around for free.

I’m a college grad and root for my Alma mater. It’s fun but I don’t go around making threads and declaring how great my team is. Auburn fans have to literally see methed our tweakers wearing Alabama appearal yell roll tide at us and it’s really annoying.

>he goes to a sports forum
>that is to say a forum full of sports fan which exists explicitly to discuss sports
>he makes a witty post implying sports and sports fans are dumb
Hahahaha lmao wow that is really funny! I think I get your humor, but I cant be sure, because it seems like you must be very smart and your humor must be for very smart people!

>and still richer
No.

Yeah, it's much more sophisticated to be a 30+ year old loser that watches paid niggers and Chads throw a ball around, while being uppity about it on a laotian shadowboxing forum. I hope your favorite NFL team doesn't lose too many games or they may pick up their bags and move to Los Angeles.

>alabama would've lost to tosu

>alabama would've lost to tosu
Only bama could lose the final week of their season, miss the conference championship game, and still find themselves in the playoff. Pure chicanery by the playoff committee, by their logic Wisconsin should have stayed #4 since strength of schedule was similar, Wisconsin had one more win, and Wisconsin's only loss was to a top 5 team on the road.

Bottom line Bama didn't have a strong enough resume to be there in the first place, they rode in on the faulty assumption that sec parity exists, and were able to get an extra week of rest on top of it all.

8 team playoff when?

This year that picture sums it up

Alabbarrakobama is so cool hurrrrr my alabrama pride

A state literally no one talks about ever, a lonely incel state cucked with niggers.

I dont watch niggercrash, Cletus.

would you like an award for that?

t. chicano

My friend supports a team just because his dad went to college there, it’s cringe.

At least college football doesnt have the Browns.

College football playoffs should be done the exact same as the NFL. If you win your conference you go to the playoffs period. If you have a high win ratio but didn't win your conference (Wisconsin, Alabama) then you have a chance at wild card

>mfw hicks who can barely read support the team of an educational institution they never attended in collegiate competition

I want to fuck that gourd