Anyone else thinking?

Anyone else thinking?

>thinking
>On Sup Forums

Hahahahaha

I wasn't. Now I am.

In reality it would be white middle class people holding the board up, Jews playing and niggers trying to steal money from the center.

There are people living in western nations that genuinely believe they are this oppressed.

Your post really make me think...

Good image.

We have to all stand up together.

If one person starts chimping out (Nazi Germany), the others will attack him and the game starts all over again.

This.

> all the players are white
> all the people supporting the board are black

hmmmmm

someone needs to show those niggers what real oppression is

>all we have to do is stop using iPhones, ISP's, tablets, computers, websites and we are free

so Amish life ftw?

That picture is backwards

This. We gave them everything and treat our minorities much better than they would be treated in every other country. Anywhere else they would be killed or sent to a quarry to load gravel trucks. We give them so much free shit.

They dont because they are bunch of castrated, educated goyim. Goyim that need to be controlled, goyim that dont need privacy. Goyim that arent men, goyim that would point at morals but that is making shit shine, polished shit. All the books you read do not matter because you dont understand them, they are only there for your goyim signals. All the reglion you despise you would worship if it werent for the zeitgeist. All you know is just something smarter people thought of. All you are is a shell you cannot comprehend, all your education is nothing but premade, nothing you ever questioned, something you flaunt but something you never you thought off. All the smart comments you write is most likely origin of something you copied, never something you came out out of your own courisity, your own intelligence your own independent thinking. That is why your independend thinking is limited by that what you get by others, nothing you created by yourself, nothing you wanted to destroy to rebuild it because you cannot rebuild it, you lack intelligence and creativity. You lack something that doesnt make you a shell. Your protests are premade, your revolution is worked out, your liberalism is steered and your rebels are paid by us. You are nothing but dirt, your glasses and your silent protest showing in your tatoos and cloths is wanted. You wear it like a protection, but there is nothing inside. All your bases belong to me.

You know that really made me think.

Who is Jamal Galt?

The board isn't society, it's their power, and blacks sure as hell are holding it up in their own way. Why do you think there's so much money behind gangster rap?

>Players are white
Check the noses.
>Everyone else is black
Second from the left is white, guy on the right looks hispanic.

The picture isn't about blacks holding up whites dipshit. Only two of the people on the bottom are black.

Yeah, it really makes you.

Fuck off, OP.

****g*Oy

checks out

No reply, whats up? Need backup? Or are you just confirming what i just wrote down you piece of shit?

LOL U MAD

It won't work. They're down there because they couldn't do enough when they had the chance.

>this is how left-cucks think the world works

The immortal question of "who are they?"

>those noses
Shit nigga, they're naming the Jews.

Hmm

Society is giving free money to nigs that would starve if they had to rely on their own work.

IF you wanted to represent them in that picture the would be like a game piece, the rich move them around to accomplish their own goals on the backs of the middle class.

Fuck it. Im at the point where i almost want to see the shit happen out of spite.

You can build a way better table out of a bunch of dead niggers then living ones. A little more work to clean and bind the bones but a lot less upkeep.

We don't know. Not really.

I'm surprised Sup Forums hasn't made/edited these type of images in order to shift blame on Jews and not whites

>That pic

KEK