Capers Fired!

>Capers Fired!
>Ted Thompson Stepping Down!
>Will Big Mike Be Next??

Who else is fired up for 2018 already?

>all your built in excuses gone

whos fault is it next year when aaron rodgers shits the bed?

officiating

>stepping down
This much damage control

>they were not here forever
fat mike can stay but the packers need an offensive to take over play-calling
ideally not someone promoted within seeing how that turned out last time

>when aaron rodgers shits the bed?
he's certainly mortal but he's easily been the most clutch QB in his time besides Brady
even that is kind of still an unfair comparison given the deficiencies in coaching and defense he has had around him relative to Brady

>playoff records since 2008
Brady: 11-6
Rodgers: 9-7

>average points scored and allowed by each respective team in losses
Patriots: 16.5-26
Packers: 25.6-36.3

throw in the fact that 4 of those 7 losses happened on the last possession of the game after the packers tied or gained the lead and the other 3 allowed a minimum of 37 points on defense

i think having the lions mouth fuck them as the capper probably went a long way

Mike McCarthy must go too. If he doesn't leave, then the shitnest will repopulate instantly.

We gotta kill em all

>Rodgers
>clutch

What about Brady being 25-9 overall in the postseason

I have no qualms claiming that Rodgers post-2008 has been unequivocally better than Brady pre-2007.
I doubt many people would claim otherwise.

it just goes to show football is the ultimate team sport.
Brady has been one of the all-time greats but he's also been gifted the best coach since Lombardi. Rodgers on the other hand...

yes rodgers shit the bed so hard getting ijnured for half the season its all bc of his decline really

Lomlardass would get wrecked by todays game.

Only 2 owls in the worst era, please off yourself.

>Only 2 owls in the worst era, please off yourself.
lmao lern to history you ignorant faggot

he coached 3 seasons in the superbowl era before his untimely death

What part of Green Bay are you from?

So who's gonna be the fall guy (aka "new GM") for when the Packers have to cut/waive Rodgers?

plz no

>McCarthy signed to an extension

“Let’s just state the facts: I’m a highly successful NFL head coach."

>3 wins in overtime
what the fuck

>Rodgers on the other hand...
Got a coach who was able to fix this dumb shit and spend 3 years retraining him to be the best Quarterback ever?

>Team turns to shit when one player goes down
>A good coach

In his defense, he didn't say he was a "good coach".

>Can't even stay alive
>coached lesser players against lesser players in a less talented league
>best ever XD

This has been a long time coming. TT is fucking nothing compared to Ron Wolf and Le scheme man only had one good season because no one knew what the fuck it was then and immediately figured it out following that. I remember watching a game years ago when a receiver went down and ended up being out for the rest of the season. They showed the box and Wolf was on the phone lining up a replacement before the guy was even carted off the field. TT just sits on his ass when anyone gets injured under the idea that "this third rate second stringer that I picked up from mcdonalds should do the trick."

packcuck customers on suicide watch

>implying
The packers were way worse for two fucking decades. If people are on suicide watch after this one season I can't wait until Godgers is gone and they replace him with a shit QB and go 6-10 for 8 straight seasons.