>What is Israel?
>What is Operation Wetback?
Source: thatcutetransguy.tumblr.com/post/147250754935/twitterlols-logic

>we can't get rid of 11 million illegal immigrants
>let's round up 300 million illegal guns instead
Hmm. It really makes me think.

>thatcutetransguy

>implying the guns will just vanish

The time for "gun control", like registration and licensing, which deters people from buying gunz (which leads to less in circulation, which means less in hands of blacks that couldn't own them), is long gone.

Yes. Deport 11 million people. Only people who collect welfare and hate working would see that as an impossible task.

Heard some leftist faggot on the radio the other day claim the right wants to "make all guns legal for everyone," no background checks, no limitations for people with criminal records, nothing. That's what we're dealing with on this shit. The left is not interested in the truth.

>Let's ban legal guns and keep the illegal aliens

It's funny because those three goals actually are more realistic

That's honestly my stance though. As an Englishman. All men should have unlimited access to all arms. The natural order will balance things out as it always has and always will do.

People will die. That's the nature of life. It's a numbers game. Those that live will have actual freedom though and that is worth everything.

why is he denying the holocaust?

>we cant deport 11 million people
>ignoring the fact Bill Clinton deported over 10 million illegals during his presidency
>but rounding up over 300 million guns is realistic
>we cant build a wall
>even though the chinks did it thousands of years ago
>even though the jews did it a few years ago
>We cant prevent people from certain countries entering the united states
>we should just kick open the doors and let everybody in
>Liberals actually believe this bullshit

This is what really steams my pot

>shall not be infringed.

At least he's able to read, you fucking swine.

Why steam it when you can smoke it?

>banning an entire faith
done multiple times in america

>building giant walls
we've got a decent wall, and it would be the second walled off mexican border...

>deporting 11 million
done every year

If the Nazis managed to ship out and murder 6 million people then surely deporting 11 million isn't that hard?

Pretty easy to make people have to take a gun safety class before they're able to buy guns like we have here, but taking away guns that people already have? Super hard and not advisable since it's not like criminals will give up their guns

its not that its hard.... we dont want to give up rights

and why dont these "the border cant be secured" people just move to Mexico? they seem to want to live there badly

* Gun Control is really hard:
This country only came into existence because the British tried to confiscate arms. The result was we shot their asses and sent them packing. Strongest military in the world at that time.

Self defense is a divine right, superseding governmental privileges.

Try to take away our guns again and the same thing will happen. You will hear the 2nd shot around the world, if it has not already occurred (think I heard it up in Burns, Oregon earlier this year actually).

* Yes we can ban an entire faith:
Basic tenets of islam say all people who will not convert should die. That is a threat of war against the principals of this country. And at the least because of the immigration act we can refuse to allow entry, to anybody prescribing to it. At least until they change how their religion works (#GoodLuckWithThat).

* A Giant Wall can be built:
Establish live fire military testing ranges all along the border with mexico and have the entire area landmined. A fucking Coyote would think twice about crossing the border. And its not a human rights violation either... its trespassing on military property... and lethal force is authorized (we will Area 51 your ass). THOSE fences would just happen to be about 1/2 a mile inside the border, so its not technically a border wall or fence.

* Deport 11 Million people is a snap:
As in Snap Benefits. Food Stamps. Welfare. Why you dont need to have an SSN to collect these benefits and show proof of citizenship is beyond me. And as soon as someone shows up trying to apply who's here illegally, the cops get called, they get taken to ICE, and deported.

Same with getting a job. Not a citizen, dont have an SSN, cant pass a background check - cops get called, you get taken to ICE, they figure otu where you're supposed to go.

Im surprised this isnt the way it is. I was under the impression growing up all through my teen years and even into college... that this was how it worked.

Whats harder: deporting 11 million wetbacks or confiscation 1 billion firearms from 150 million people?

It is good reasoning, but the last thing needed is for another he's just like Hitler meme

>can't round up and move 11M people
>can round up and move 13M people and kill them
Pick one

Apart from deporting 11million illegals
THOSE ARE PISS EASY GOALS
A WALL IS FUCKING EASY TO BUILD
BANNING A FAITH IS EASY TOO
YOU SAY FUCK OFF NO MUSLIMS.
Refuse entry to burkas and terrorists, put pork all over the gates.

There are alot of countries that are Already banning Burkas. Check it out. There's more people than the 'states who're fed up with it.

Exactly

Fact is I dont think we need cops either, just investigators who can form a posse if need be.

If you're running around causing a bunch of problems how long you think you're gonna live before someone puts a cap in you, or tracks you down and does the same for what you did? (Sublime - Santeria)

And if you become a problem... posse and militia and even the military will come nail your balls to the town's population sign.

So I dont see the need for normal cops as they currently exist. Samuel Colt made all men equal.

They want a permanent underclass of Hispanics. That way there can always be someone for them to "help".

That my friend would be the Homeless Population. There will always be homeless poor people in the states with the way they keep playing with the economy.