Do anti-pedos just completely forget their childhood?

Do anti-pedos just completely forget their childhood?
When I was a kid I was jerking it to hentai and would have strangled a cat if it meant I got to cop a feel of my french teacher's perky tiddies.

You're just psychotic

>having sexual urges is psychotic

Spotted the virgin.

>killing small animals
>molesting women
Found the muslim.

>be 10 years old
>horny as fuck
>discover /ss/
>masturbate exclusively to it
>realize that this warped my sexual expectations for ever more

If you ever have children, don't let them use the internet.

I know this feel.

Anti-Pedos are people who are so disgusted with themselves they would rather die than spread their filthy psychology to good people.

> hurr durr
> I'm a gang-bang nigger whore fucker
> I don't deserve to live!
> Keep me away from stuffed animals!

I'm having trouble deciphering this, does anyone here speak down syndrome?

Is it time to start calling Adults "Psychopaths"?

I'm 38 dismiss anyone under 20 or so as "too young" and it comes very naturally. To think some fucker like the OP think it's normal to be into 14-year-olds or younger makes me want to fucking puke. No I haven't forgotten my childhood, I used to play with He-Man toys and watch children's cartoons too, so what?

>I used to play with He-Man toys and watch children's cartoons
But you don't anymore?
It sounds like you want to die, and take everyone else with you!

I didn't learn to masturbate until I was 13, is this considered late? I think I was like 10 before I even learned that breasts had nipples.

So you aren't attracted to big breasted 18 year olds? Please tell me how your penis can detect how many times someone has revolved around the sun.

>Please tell me how your penis can detect how many times someone has revolved around the sun.
I suspect that when you're my age you'll understand. Seriously, the women who catch my eye theses days are almost always in the 26-36 range; and my contention is that it's totally natural; I'm not doing it consciously. And yes you can generally tell how old someone is, what kind of question is that.

I was 8, but I was diddled a bit@4~5 so maybe that ignited the fire

wanting sex and actually engaging in it are two different things [polspoiler];_;[/spoiler]

I remember my childhood well. I remember that I was a fucking idiot. When I was 12, I wanted to buy booze, I know now that I wasn't ready to drink responsibly. When I was 16, I wanted to vote, I know now that I wasn't ready to have nuanced political views. When I was 14, I wanted to fuck the MILF next door, I know now that I wasn't ready to deal with the consequences of sex.

There is literally nothing wrong with finding "underaged" females attractive. Especially in this age of flouridated water, hormone-injected meat, and GMO crops. You can't create a world where a four year old can be stacked like a swimsuit model and expect me not to fap.

>I know now that I wasn't ready to deal with the consequences of sex.
fake and gay.

I didn't until I was 16, blows my mind when people say they were at ~8 but it seems like that was the average age

I'm only 26 and 18 year old chicks are insufferable. hell even chicks my age need to fucking grow up. maybe it's just my generation idk