"White" boy recites poem about White Privilege to Niggers

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3685162/Dear-isn-t-middle-upper-class-white-boy-Teen-recites-poem-brutal-reality-white-boy-privilege-furiously-calling-ways-benefits-women-minorities.html

>'We say that women can vote. Well guess what: they can run a country, own a company, and throw a nasty curve ball as well. We just don’t give them the chance to.

>'I know it wasn’t us eighth grade white boys who created this system, but we profit from it every day,' he admits boldly. 'We don’t notice these privileges though, because they don’t come in the form of things we gain, but rather the lack of injustices that we endure.

>'Dear white boys: I’m not sorry,' he says before addressing some of their concerns. 'I don’t care if you think that the feminists are taking over the world, that the Black Lives Matter movement has gotten a little too strong, because that’s bulls***.

>'I get that change can be scary, but equality shouldn’t be. Hey white boys: it’s time to act like a woman. To be strong and make a difference. It’s time to let go of that fear. It’s time to take that ladder and turn it into a bridge,' he concludes before walking of the stage to thunderous applause — and a high five from a classmate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g4Q1jZ-LOT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are you doing you dumbass nigger, why are you focusing your lens on this type of shit.

sah gay

Fucking kikes

He looks like a spic

>Poetry slams
>Being allowed to swear at school

What the fuck? I don't even understand.

Seems like the comment section of the Youtube video is in need of a little...visit from Sup Forums.

youtu.be/g4Q1jZ-LOT0

youtu.be/g4Q1jZ-LOT0

youtu.be/g4Q1jZ-LOT0

youtu.be/g4Q1jZ-LOT0

You can thank the libtards for more useless shit.

>It's time to act like a woman

Implying white men haven't been doing that en masse for years now. What more can we do? Voluntary chemical castration?

When I was in 8th grade I was just interested in playing Runescape and trying to find a gf

This generation is legitimately fucked. The parents need to be strung up in a tree.

>that thing

>white

wew lad

>chemical
Not good enough.

My kids are in private school because theyre better than this kid

So he's saying this to a bunch of literal chimps?

I thought pretty much every private school were in some way religious, what kind of fucked up school does this kid go to?

>We just don’t give them the chance to

They literally do all of those things.

Just not as well as men.

He looks latino

>It’s time to take that ladder and turn it into a bridge

A ladder would make a terrible bridge. Most ladders you buy will contain among its various warnings instructions to specifically not use it as a bridge. Fuck you kid you've never even built a fucking bridge or a ladder.

look at that jew

Good for you. That is the only way to raise kids now.

Also, that kid isn't white.

Kids didn't used to act like this

The West is fucked, truly fucked.

No way his last name is really "mann", my kike radar is going off looking at his little face.

Also you know your entire ideology is wrong when it make sense to an 8th grader. When you're a grown man with the same world view as a 14 year old, you might be stupid.

The kid doesn't even look Jewish white, let alone white white.

Looks like the love child of Trudeau and Miles Teller to me.

I knew a few Jews growing up and I swear he looks exactly like them. The first thing I thought when I saw him, I would bet my last twenty he's a kike.

The likes // dislikes of this video = the relative amount of Clinton // Trump votes come November.

SCREENCAP THIS

>I don’t care if you think that the feminists are taking over the world

There are less people identifying as feminists now than ever so I don't think anyone is worrying

Meant for

He has an IMDB page and has been in a bunch of movies and shit, probably a crypto-kike

>Also you know your entire ideology is wrong when it make sense to an 8th grader. When you're a grown man with the same world view as a 14 year old, you might be stupid.

Exactly. What just 5 years ago would have been identified as self-esteem issues(feeling guilt over the color of your skin and genitals between your legs) and properly addressed through parental care, is now applauded and without a doubt encouraged in his private school teachings.

Quite sad actually.

this shit is the norm in america

its the dumb parents, using the poor kid as a conduit for their own virtue signaling. Reality is going to hit real hard when the boy realizes that his parents are useless cunts who were not able to prepare him for the game of life.

This.

Fucking JEWS, kill them ALL.

And I mean ultimately what ladder is he even talking about, ladders are generally considered good. You can rise up, overcome, with a ladder. Climbing is a concept with inherently positive connotations. On a bridge you just go from over here to over there.

lol the OP kid goes to a private school in Georgia. All schools/colleges/universities are fucked for the foreseeable future.

So that is white in America nowadays?

My god i'm even more convinced. how did he get these parts if not for his crooked nose?

Its one thing to be some random pleb talking about "white privilege" and another to be a professional actor reciting a part and the media passing it off as some well intentioned kid

>white

This is literally just the cringiest shit in the world. Slam poetry is is for niggers, fags and women to talk about "muh feels" in the last effective and most "safe space" of ways.

Also, guarantee this kid would get bullied to death five years ago.

His mom's husband must be real proud.

What a faggot. Absolutely pings my gaydar. He will have a really shitty time with his sexuality.

>they can run a country,

i hope this nigger is not talking about our stasi cunt

>white

This kid needs to be bullied. I hope some big burly nigger steals his lunch money.

Do you have to register with gmail in order to comment on on Youtube?
I avoid gmail because I have to register my cellphone with them which is fucking pathetic.

Since when is it allowed to cuss so openly in schools?
What
The
Fuck

That kid is not at all white, not even a little.