Do people value common sense and logic anymore...

Do people value common sense and logic anymore? Seriously half the problems in america could be solved if we sat down at a table and discussed things civilly, and spoke the truth.

You can't have a logical debate at a Down's Syndrome dance party.

>Do people value common sense and logic anymore?

No. It's hard to justify your self worth through logic and common sense. It's very easy to do so through moral outrage/indignation and pretensions of righteousness.

People have completely forgotten that you can have a divergence of opinion that is not the result of moral failings or ignorance.

Don't be lewd with kitty.

DIRTY NIGGER KEK, PRAISE KEK

not since we started letting women vote

No and they never have. Man as an average is inherently illogical. He needs faith. He needs trends. He needs to believe in something greater than himself. It is a natural urge to align oneself to a cause or cult or movement or whatever.

We are the abnormal ones. We are the cynics that ultimately drive evolution. It is only now that we are drowned out by social media and the millions of ignorant attention seeking plebians.

There is inherent value in rationality and common sense. It is it's own reward. The world could tear itself apart tomorrow and I wouldn't care because I could die easy in the knowledge that I saw it coming.

>People have completely forgotten that you can have a divergence of opinion that is not the result of moral failings or ignorance.

Good point.

Just-miss quads, too bad.

I concur, most every conversation, if taken to its logical conclusion, should end in agreement. The problems are obvious and fact-based. Solutions on the other hand ....

>the truth

Mass media and social media especially have reduced people to low primal, tribal form. We won't see another enlightened age until after all this burns down.

Your election should tell you the answer plain and simple. The future leader of your country has come down to a popularity contest based on names and memes and sales techniques rather than the shit that actually matters like policy.

Because everyone has a different definition of common sense and logic

Because "muh feelings" now overrides logic. Neo liberalism has taught that feelings matter before reason and data. Propagandist idealogy that is being spread does not want logically thinking, but docile minds who take things at face value rather than taking in all avou tavle data and developing opinion from that. Individuals who think outside the box are now racist, bigots, priviledged, masochist, etc etc etc....

No everyone was too dumbed down by our system

common sense is not common and logic has no place in a broken system. Hopefully things will change for the better this time around.

>conservatism
>logical
You enjoying your magical sky god and cherry picking of scientific facts?

>Doesn't know what neo liberalism is
>has to Google it after seeing this post
>also doesn't understand that conservative doesn't mean you're a Christian and are against evolution.
>a Fucking leaf

cool b9 m9

> half the problems in america could be solved if we sat down at a table and discussed things civilly, and spoke the truth.
With niggers, SJWs and feminists? Good luck with that.

>Americans
>Civil and logical discussion

The far right and the far left's whole platform is based on "MUH FEELINGS". True freedom is somewhere in the middle between liberal and conservative.

Yes let us take all the GOOD police with good happy jobs in safe white neighborhoods and force them to serve in the worst neighborhoods in the country(black neighborhoods) and we white people can be stuck with the shitty miserable badass no nonsense cops. why? I don't know, it doesn't make any sense. does any of this make sense? black people need to clean up their own neighborhoods, not blame us for only attracting shitty miserable cops. and my guess is many of these cops are just overly cautious because of serving in, well, black neighborhoods. so do "black lives matter"? That's a good question. Does a thug or hoodlum who does nothing but rob and do drugs matter more than a law abiding white citizen with a job? I'd say NO. so in a sense many black lives DON'T matter. And this is the TRUTH.

It amazes me with these idiotic displays, complaining about some worthless hoodlum and making a national news story meanwhile negroes go around killing and raping and no one can say anything. its retarded at every conceivable level. the blithering stupidity of humanity stops at nothing. these people complain about bad cops? look at the neighborhoods the "bad' cops serve in. what will they get, saints to patrol those streets? the negroes in the inner cities get the exact cops they deserve. and many of the cops hate the negroes because they know them better than anyone. they see them all day at their worst. you aren't going to get "good" cops in black neighborhoods. it will NEVER happen. why? because good cops belong in good neighborhoods. it is win win. good people get good cops. bad people get bad cops. Fact of LIFE. REAL LIFE FACT. not bullshit retarded moron life for daydreaming TV watching couch potatoes.

You're from a country that still believes there's a bearded guy in the sky who impregnated a teenage girl to produce an immortal Jew baby, so I think a civil discussion about speaking the truth is a bit far off for your nation.

>if we sat down at a table and discussed things civilly, and spoke the truth.
A hopeless ideal in today's manufactured forum. Too many shills, too many liars, too much FUD, psychology, fallacies and falsehoods. Even the fact are tainted.

The only correct response is to turn you back and close your wallet.

>and spoke the truth.
Good luck telling the truth to SJWs
They literally don't want to hear it.
Once you start making them question their own reasoning they literally flip out, and say "Fuck you, you racist piece of shit. Burn in hell!"
Even after saying this they feel like they have the moral high ground. They feel completely justified in insulting people, and saying terrible things to them because you disagree with them.
Happens every time I try to explain to people on facebook why I like Donald Trump. Literally every time.
And I don't even talk to people about race issues. I would probably literally get attacked if I repeated the facts people post here about blacks. The sad thing is they are objective facts too.

This.

Czeched

You need to kill your ego to be at least half-way objective and open minded, but that's not possible for most people. People cling to their fears and ideas, there is not enough "maybe you're right, maybe not, let's make a deal.". But on the bright side those with "common sense and logic" tend to be the most successful people.

OOSHTBHFAM

The millennial population has been desensitized and brainwashed into believing that being delusional is OK and your arguments are justified as long as YOU FEEL oppressed. Cultural Marxism at it's best.

And, of course, it's your own political philosophy that is the most logical and correct? The one that would be decided upon, should we all sit down and talk civilly, and spoke the truth?

That's the trait of females, which is why they are naturally communists. Women would rather live in fairy-land and pretend it was all real, than take the red-pill and look at reality objectively.

speak*

sorry about that

I would like to point out this thread is jewing people out of some pretty good gets.

Is this supposed to be an argument? We all know that basic facts and logic are actively suppressed at almost every turn. He's not saying his philosophy is 100% correct. But come on, we all know the SJWs are objectively wrong.

In what way? Don't get me wrong - I disagree with SJWs, but not out of some notion of objectivity. I oppose them because their interests clash with my own.

I find the purpose of intelligent and civil discussion may be marred if you declare a standard of objectivity with no basis. Could you provide a basis for me?

He's baiting you.
He's literally practicing mental masturbation right now trying to one-up you in some meaningless debate because he has no friends, and nothing better to do.

>He's literally practicing mental masturbation right now trying to one-up you in some meaningless debate because he has no friends, and nothing better to do.

Well, you're right about that. I have literally nothing better to do than browse Sup Forums and argue with idots. These arguments are pointless because I am unlikely to redpill any of you, and even if I did, it would likely have negligible impact on the world. This is, however, a community that can influence things, and it could, just maybe, influence things for the better.

I have no idea what their interests are. I assume some of them have good intentions but they are clearly blinded by emotion. Their ideas are nothing but unobtainable ideals. They deny basic scientific facts about races and IQ. We would have better race relations if society could actually come to terms with differences in race. Multi-culturalism doesn't even work on a biological level. Of course we'd all like it if the world could all live together in harmony and peace regardless of religion or race, but that's a completely pointless and meanwhile destructive pipe-dream, which is now on the verge of destroying western civilization.

>We would have better race relations if society could actually come to terms with differences in race. Multi-culturalism doesn't even work on a biological level.
Kek, user. Lurk moar on /sci/. See ya there

Also, try to stop using memes after normies have gotten ahold of the.

Not an argument.

>Do people value common sense and logic anymore?
No.

Look at the bathroom thing.

The logical answer is that gendered bathrooms are idiotic to begin with as it reduces operation efficiency to have a bathroom that only half of your customers are allowed to use.

Well 99.99999% of females have no ability to function on reason and logic. And in the present year fewer and fewer numales do as well.
When looking at things if knee jerk reactions , fears and desires weren't driving driving society in it's present course to catastrophe, we would all surely be better off.