Where my Confederate bros at??

Where my Confederate bros at??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Carolina#Demographics
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lynch-factory
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup rebel bro. Minnesota reporting in.

North Carolina here.

M-Maryland here. Reminder that we're under the Mason Dixon line.

Wait, Minnesota?

>1 post by this id

I met an old couple from Ocean City. Their accent was more redneck than mine.

Read the map.
Fuck off yank.

minnesota?

>Japan
>Minnesota
>Confederacy

>minnesota

Get those yank fuckers out of here, only based true confederates are allowed

long live the confederacy and BANZAIIII

You have to let us in.We're under the line.

Minnesota provided the CSA with more troops than they did to yank. Minnesota dialect is descended from South

>virginia
>florida
>southern

>Translation: I'm an English Teacher from Minnesota

Minnesota here, Feels good to be born and raised in dixie land. Boy do I love iced tea :^)

The Confederacy had its capitol in Virginia, you sweet summer child

>iced tea
>didn't mention specifically whether it sweet or unsweet

yankee imposter get out REEEEEE

[citation needed]

Virginia checkin in. The God Emperor was actually in my city today.

>unkempt appearance
>anti-social hand gestures
>barely dressed
>non-American flag
>tattoos
>cheap beer
>on a fucking porch

Yup, that about sums up the south

>tfw minnesota is the whitest confederate state

My great great grandfather was Joe Don Gremmhezeneuerhofferner from Glacier, MN, and he served in the 14th Minnesota under Gen. Lars Svenfodder. They were an ice fishing brigade and usually held in reserve while they caught carp to be distributed to the other Minnesota confederates during winter. My great great grandfather was wounded at the Battle of Shecky's One Tap Tavern in 1864 when a Lutheran tried to find Morel mushrooms on Catholic land a gunfight ensued.

Would you believe me if I said I keep a jug of sweet tea in my fridge at all times? Minnesota culture is a cross between southerns and communism. It's a twilight zone here, even our liberals like guns.

Heh

Richmond is now the southern terminus of the East Coast megalopolis which is anchored and culturally dominated by the north.

Minnesota dialect is descended from Scandinavian immigrants you slant eyed fuck

a LOT of southerners are switching to nonsweet, including myself, NC bro here btw.

the kfc i go to often on my lunch now has two unsweet tea dispensers and one sweet.

Its mainly a calorie thing i guess? southern people got really fat and a lot are trying to fix it.

>editing the redcoat original

even your quads can't save you now

Those shorebillies are something else.

>no Kentucky
I know you're trolling, but fuck you OP

>Minnesota
You realize that's where all the cucks from Sweden are, right? You also are realizing they are importing Somalians so they can have the same environment as their homeland?

Vermont here

>switching to nonsweet
this is the reason why everyone likes SC better

>tfw drink so much sweet tea that my dentist tells me to stop
My dentist is yankee scum reeeee

That is amazing. Minnesota may be forgotten when it comes to war, but it lives on on my heart

SC is a pot hole plagued, nigger-ridden shithole, I live on the border and there is a visible and noticeable decrease in living standard as well as infrastructure, the second you cross over.

What's up, my Japafederate brother? Florida checking in.

You got some yankee drift going on. Im in the DEEP south, alabama. We still drink our tea sweet like real confederates.

>Losers sitting around reminiscing about losing

Kek. Fuck the Confederacy and fuck the south

You guys playing North and South?

Louisiana here

Arkansas here

Well I was born in california so.....

same! today was my day off and I had no idea he was coming here to VA beach today. So pissed!

also... chek'd

nice damage control. Robert E Lee is from VA and the capitol of the Confederate States is in VA.

Keep crying because you're from some shitty libtard yuppie state

>NC bro
>eating at kfc and not bojangles

fuck off transplant

That whole area south of the canal on the peninsula is weird as fuck

Been to OC a bunch and dropped acid in Homobeth.

Met a bunch of legit methheaded hillbillies in the Earlville area, specifically White Crystal Beach.

Stayed a night in Chesapeake City and got drunk at this comfy as f BnB with muh gf
8/10 for neato part of the USA

>eating at bojangles and not Cookout

fake southern boy confirmed

Bojangles is fucking disgusting. the only time, the ONLY time i eat at that over-hyped shit excuse for a fried chicken place, is when work buys breakfast from there.

Seriously is the worst fried chicken you can buy, the kfc i go to is adjacent to a bojangles, ive never been inside that nigger infested white trash hellhole.

cookout is acceptable.

>implying pa is not the most based state

Lmao, you are like a little baby

oh, cookout sells fried chicken and biscuits now? shut the fuck up retard.

go the fuck back where you came from, yankee faggot. you aren't fooling anyone.

Alafuckingbama! Roll Tide! God bless Bama! We're ready to fucking saddle up!

Semmes camp Mobile!

Mississippi transplant here

Just want to report we do have electricity

Weird accents on the Tidewater region of VA. Sounds like NYC mixed with South Carolina.

nigger muslim lover

Technically part of NJ is under the line too (the line passes right through Haddonfield). So Vineland, Atlantic City, Cape May, Camden, Belmawr.... It's Dixie.

Or at least that's what my South Carolina born Grandmother says. I still love how she calls people niggers...

More to the point though, rural NJ probably has more CSA flags per capita than anywhere else in the US. Especially the towns surrounding Jewtown (Lakewood). Literally every house on the other side of the Lakewood border on any given road has a battle flag flying to show that you've escaped Jewtown.

Georgia here.

Basically Alabama but cleaner, and with slightly less blacks.

Old MD and VA watermen sound like newfies.

>itt: Yankee transplants and non-southerners

Stop.
Post your team and be judged.

Virginia would be split in half if another confederacy was to be born. NOVA, Richmond, and the Virginia Beach area are filled to the brim with liberals, hipsters, government workers, and/or BLM sympathizers.

t. Red-pilled county in VA

georgia has way more blacks than alabama. it's not even close.

>Eating KFC
>Actually PREFERING KFC to anything else

Yankee heathen begone

>Georgia
>Having less blacks

What is Atlanta?

23-22

The south is full of fucking degenerates. I had the pleasure of tanning on your beaches and fucking your women for 4 years at CofC

thanks for fucking up and bringing africans to do your work, and ultimately ruining this country. go fuck yourself

-sincerely a northeastener

A city that most of us try to forget exists...

You faggots had to remind us...

Once hillary wins we'll secede and give atlanta to BLM

>somalia 2.0
heh
>hawaii
why?

>New York is now 69 percent white
>California is now under 50 percent white
>illinois is under 70 percent white
>The only two states that have become more white since 1990 are south carolina and tennessee
I went to a public high school in the south, and the southern kids all seperated themselves from the blacks, dressed well in button downs, sperries, were polite, and even if they weren't smart they were polite and clean. The yankee children, on the other hand, all scuffed their feet, spat on the ground, mumbled, looked dirty and wore fucking football jerseys to school. All of the yankee and canadian girls hung out with black dudes and dyed their hair, and were either overweight or methhead skinny. Yankee men are either disgustingly swarthy and mediterranean or skinny and faggoty. Yes there is a significant underclass of poor whites in the south, but the only people that represent non degenerate white culture in north america are middle and upper class southern whites.

faggot

And what of the rest of Georgia?

shut the fuck up you slanty eyed slope

Good map
But add Minnesota and Japan

Minnesota?

source on south carolina becoming more white?

Hah, is that supposed to upset me?
I've lived through the Brad Scott and Lou Holtz years, a shit 2015 season was nothing compared to that true hell.

Mason Dixon follows the 12 mile border around new castle, DE and continues south along that state's E/W border with MD.

>salem county btfo

Notherners are more blunt, to the point, and ultimately get things accomplished. You want to know why there's such a large poor white class in the south? Because they all have no work ethic and are fucking lazy. At least the northeast puts in an honest days work before heading to the bar.

literally wikipedia

or the census

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Carolina#Demographics

Maryland here, too. Though I had family in Virginia at the time who served for the South.

thanks japanese op heres some music from the confederate state of minnesota

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lynch-factory

Is there any more images like this for other states?

Make Athens the new capital. Mandate thirsty thursdays into legislature

Fellow Gamecock
>fuck perry orth
>getting dome in tcoop
>trying to fuck every girl in strom
>smoking weed in the garage by south quad where the guy got murdered
>dab lab
>pope st raves
>warehouse by the dog grooming place raves
>MWW
>tailgates & frat lot franzia funnel

>Jap wants to be cowboy

what ever happened to ATO there

Is Ooltgensplaat the sound they made when they fell?

Ryan Brewer was a traitor but he was a boss for you guys.

You forgot getting jumped in Five Points on a Friday night by the local urban youth group visiting from Gonzalez Gardens.

Well the reason the south is poorer than the north is because of black people, obviously. I'd also like to see those sources. And I actually don't know if whites in the south are poorer than whites in the north. It certainly looks that way on yankee controlled television. I think that the south as a whole has about as many poor white people proportionately than the north does, It's just that appalachia has more poor white people, and there is a good economic reason for that. Its not because of work ethic. In order for an area to have a good work ethic that area would have to have a culture that stimulates that work ethic, and since the north doesn't have a culture, that's not the case. Sure places like new york have people with good work ethics, but that doesn't represent the north.Theres a reason the unions control the northern states, whereas the south has little to no union activity.

New Jersey was considered a border state at the time. Half of the state voted against Lincoln twice and half of the electoral votes went to the Dem twice (including George Mcclellan). My part of NJ, Somerset county which is central/western NJ, had slaves but were registered under "house servants". There was a portion of voters/southern sympathizers, "copper heads", who met in secret and plotted against Lincoln and the North writ large. There has been evidence of NJ men joining the ranks in the confederate army, ANV, usually in Virginia and Deleware units. It doesn't serve NJ state history to talk about it since the south were the "losers" in that war. I had ancestors die in that war, both got captured, cold harbor and Bermuda hundred in '64, and sent to Andersonville were they died from disease. I respect both sides of that conflict even though I had ancestors die in it. I doubt if you asked them at the time that they were fighting to end slavery. History is more of a gray area than black & white which makes it easier to understand and rationalize.

welcome

Dallas, Ga. General Joe Johnston fought through our town, kicked ass at Pine Mountain.

yankees have no morality other than getting theirs and imposing their "culture" on the world. it translates to selfishness but also hard work. honestly it's not a good trade at all and you're pretty much a miserable and unpleasant people. not to mention your horrific accents that mean nobody can stand to listen to your nasally whining.

Hello my smc brother

you are the bitches that owned the ships that brought that shit here.

But lets make peace and as white brothers Unite for the Final Solution. Wouldn't it be nice if your kids could ride their bikes downtown to see a movie without niggers trying to jump them in a Chimp Pack?