Did humanity already peak?

Did humanity already peak?

Yes.

It is all downhill from here.

In many ways, the modern man is a subhuman compared to the man of 5000 years ago

i'm edging, if that's what you mean

This is it, buddy.

Proceed to prove me wrong, if you think otherwise.

Don't think so, our progress is slowing down though (i.e. technological recession).
Might be something to do with newer tech R&D costing a lot more with near zero investors.

No it's not

We won't be able to peak before the slippery slope

The West peaked in the 1950s USA. Humanity proper is still a ways off its true potential. The next 10-50 years will be huge in deciding where we end up. Maybe the 1950s USA was the peak of humanity, maybe not.

This.
Don't have children. You will only be bringing them here in time for suffering and horror.

how the fuck should anyone alive now have the answer to that?

No. Trump will start a new golden age.

Only those at NASA did

It all depends on how long it takes for a natural catastrophy to wipe us out. We'll need to develop and perfect AI, Nanotech and Cyborg technologies before we can colonize space. The biggest challenge might be coming to terms with the abandonment of our natural bodies. It's obvious that we can't go to space in our naturally evolved form, at least not unaltered. The SJWs will be fighting transhumanism tooth and nail and will find a strong ally in religion. It could likely last millenias. So again, the big question is whether or not a random meteor decides to drop by and say "fuck you moralfags, I'm aborting you".

Civilization evolves so slowly we can't tell. It sure feels like it has peaked, since western civilization has regressed over the last decade. Being that a radical like Nigel Farage or Trump can bring such sweeping change we can only say that it is time to quench our steel and make some decisions.

Damn everything seems easy when you are stupid

I hope you people realize that the advancements mankind has seen in the last 200 years alone, let alone the last 30, has been abso-fucking-lutely unprecedented in the history of the species. Just because that radical jump is finally slowing down doesn't mean there will not be any further advancements. Precursors already exist of technologies that will slam dunk people's way of life whenever it manages to become mainstream and fully realized.

This.

I think humans are not compatable for further exploration outside of our planet i think eather thats it we were not meant to be that race who will exit earth or we are much more capable but we dont know it yet

Civilization is just the world's biggest meme.

We can only advance more in memes kekkkk

i say no.

I believe we have what it takes to be a great spacefaring civilization. But to get to that point, we're going to need outside assistance.

THAT will be the day we peak.

>The last few years have been bad since Rome fell and hoards or Barbarians, Mongoloids, and Arabs are pillaging and raping the bread-baskets of civilization

Its okay guys church attendance is through the roof!

… Peaked?
Peaked, user?

Let me tell you something. We haven’t even begun to peak. And when we do peak, you’ll know. Because we're going to peak so hard that everybody in the whole world is going to feel it.

we effectively have dysgenics programs in the west with widespread welfare and shit; the mean IQ for just about everyone is down and getting worse. the flynn effect is actually been reversed since Victorian times. it should be obvious when you look at the media consumed. Moby Dick was widely read and loved. Oliver Twist, too.

Yea it peaked decades ago
It would probably be a good idea for us all to start learning mandarin